600-lb Woman Dies...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
couldn't force herself to slow down the rate at which she stuffed her pie-hole... and dies as a result...

Tragedy Of The 600 Lb Single Mom With An Insatiable Appetite Who Ate Herself To Death | Radar Online

wow... gotta say, I'm left with a buncha questions...

first one being: exactly how much food did she put away per day to get herself in this condition...?

second one being: how many starving Haitians coulda been fed by the stuff this insatiable pig put away...?

third one being: why did her caregivers keep bringing her unlimited amounts of food to shovel down her gullet...? think about it... she couldn't get the food herself, 'cause she was so fuckin' morbidly obese and completely immobilized... so... if they were so concerned, why'd they keep feeding the pig...?

I bet there will be a few people who claim she had an illness that made her overweight...lol. Yes, she does have an illness - it was called the inability to put down a fork.

So she is dead. I feel sorry for the morgue who have to find a freezer big enough for her fat body, the gravediggers who have to dig an extra bigger hole, and the pallbearers who will struggle to carry her flabby mass, and the coffin makers who have to make a super sized coffin.

I bet there will be a few people who claim she had an illness that made her overweight...lol. Yes, she does have an illness - it was called the inability to put down a fork.

So she is dead. I feel sorry for the morgue who have to find a freezer big enough for her fat body, the gravediggers who have to dig an extra bigger hole, and the pallbearers who will struggle to carry her flabby mass, and the coffin makers who have to make a super sized coffin.

yep... not a pretty site for the clean-up folks... glad I'm not them...

couldn't force herself to slow down the rate at which she stuffed her pie-hole... and dies as a result...

Tragedy Of The 600 Lb Single Mom With An Insatiable Appetite Who Ate Herself To Death | Radar Online

wow... gotta say, I'm left with a buncha questions...

first one being: exactly how much food did she put away per day to get herself in this condition...?

second one being: how many starving Haitians coulda been fed by the stuff this insatiable pig put away...?

third one being: why did her caregivers keep bringing her unlimited amounts of food to shovel down her gullet...? think about it... she couldn't get the food herself, 'cause she was so fuckin' morbidly obese and completely immobilized... so... if they were so concerned, why'd they keep feeding the pig...?

600 lb woman dies.

Didn't see that one coming.

This is one of Americas biggest fucking problems- fat, obese, disgusting lard asses.

The military has said it is a national defense issue, lack of fit warfighting bodies.
Its driving healthcare costs through the roof.
Its lowering worker productivity.

We need to fix our fat problem. Statistically, most of you reading this are obese.

My Morbidly Obese Aunt and Uncle have a refrigerator in their bedroom. Not a full size one but a smaller dorm room type.

It's stocked with cakes, pies, candy and wine which my Aunt claims she never drinks.

My Uncle hes never met a vegetable he likes and I've seen my Aunt eat an entire container of chocolate covered raisins from CostCo which is 38 servings of 190 calories equals 7,220. That's in addition to everything else she ate in a day. So yeah, it's a full time job just to maintain that weight.

And God forbid you ever say anything about her weight because she'll go off.

It was a slow suicide, as her doctor said, she was dead already. That bed was her coffin.

This is one of Americas biggest fucking problems- fat, obese, disgusting lard asses.

The military has said it is a national defense issue, lack of fit warfighting bodies.
Its driving healthcare costs through the roof.
Its lowering worker productivity.

We need to fix our fat problem. Statistically, most of you reading this are obese.

Should tell you that the population of this country gets more than enough free shit and food to eat.

my great grandfather was a circuit rider....he was 6 ft 8 inches and weighted about 300 lbs....when he died....it was a specially built coffin etc....

odd how you look at the trials of those paid very well to do their jobs...

i find it rather interesting that people who are normally compassionate turn on the obese....i think when someone begins to gain that much weight...there is a problem.....yes it includes the inability to put down the fork but for some reason food has become that important to them....

my great grandfather was a circuit rider....he was 6 ft 8 inches and weighted about 300 lbs....when he died....it was a specially built coffin etc....

odd how you look at the trials of those paid very well to do their jobs...

Damn...he was a BIG guy! But, uhh, what the heck is a circuit rider?

i find it rather interesting that people who are normally compassionate turn on the obese....i think when someone begins to gain that much weight...there is a problem.....yes it includes the inability to put down the fork but for some reason food has become that important to them....

They've been conditioned to lose their sympathy and compassion by the efforts of the Health-Nazi's. First, it was smokers. Now it's the "obese."

And, just how do you propose we do that? Government mandated healthy living?

Ohhh nooooo! Can't do anything Michelle Obama has as an initiative. No having your own garden to eat food you've grown: Michelle Obama advocates it! Forget moving an hour a day: Michelle Obama endorses it!

The Republicants would rather be obese and bedridden than listen to <gasp> that socailist. Michelle Obama.

Regards from Rosie

And, just how do you propose we do that? Government mandated healthy living?

Ohhh nooooo! Can't do anything Michelle Obama has as an initiative. No having your own garden to eat food you've grown: Michelle Obama advocates it! Forget moving an hour a day: Michelle Obama endorses it!

The Republicants would rather be obese and bedridden than listen to <gasp> that socailist. Michelle Obama.

Regards from Rosie

Nice rant, but no answer to the question.

Forum List

Back