600 Drones Light Up The Sky In Honor Of The Super Mario Brothers Movie

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I thought that this was pretty cool. Going to see this movie tomorrow since I grew up playing Super Mario and Donkey Kong and all of those Nintendo games. I sure hope that it isn't woke.

I thought that this was pretty cool. Going to see this movie tomorrow since I grew up playing Super Mario and Donkey Kong and all of those Nintendo games. I sure hope that it isn't woke.

I don't give a rats butt about supermario movie, but that is a darned impressive computor controlled drone light show.

I don't give a rats butt about supermario movie, but that is a darned impressive computor controlled drone light show.

And I don't give a rats butt about you anymore, but I still can't argue with you there even though you seem to be illiterate.

Actually I thought that the movie was pretty good and didn't have any LGBT stuff in it at all.

Oh and btw, do you guys here something about a pickle or let's go in this video? For the longest time I heard pickle and now I honestly can't tell. :auiqs.jpg:

For good reason. Ten rats butts are at least worth a tenth of a cent, whereas ten White 6's is still worth pretty much nothing. :smoke:

Yeah. Coyote and I disagree but at least she would never use my beliefs to an unfair advantage when it comes to how she mods. (White shut a thread of mine in the Flame Zone just because he disagreed with it. Until he apologizes I will never forgive him for that.)

Forum List

Back