60% of voters do not want trump to run again in 2024

It is a poll. What does it mean?
it means that the American people don’t want to go through another four years of Trump failure and incompetence.
And they SURE don't want to see a repeat of January 6th when the idiot loses again....

Yeah vote harder

That'll save Yas

djdmmdmdmd.jpg

Breaking news, from December, but I don't believe it is still accurate. I'd bet 80% of Republicans want Trump to run and 100% of Democrats want Trump to run.
⅔ of Republicans polled want him to run again. ⅔ of everyone polled don't.

Seems support for Trump 2024 is waning.

it means that the American people don’t want to go through another four years of Trump failure and incompetence.
And they SURE don't want to see a repeat of January 6th when the idiot loses again....
Once again JimH52 how did these people factor in Jan 6 when your “poll” was taken the year before? :laughing0301:

Breaking news, from December, but I don't believe it is still accurate. I'd bet 80% of Republicans want Trump to run and 100% of Democrats want Trump to run.
⅔ of Republicans polled want him to run again. ⅔ of everyone polled don't.

Seems support for Trump 2024 is waning.
As a Dem I hope he runs. No one gets Dems to the polls like Trump.

Nobody wants to see a repeat of January 6th...I posted a more recent poll showing the same thing and the MAGA Mods took it down. There are a ton of insurrectionist MAGA mob members on this board.
Trump will be your president again. Obama Biden gave us Trump to begin with. Now Biden Harris will give him to us again.

Nobody wants to see a repeat of January 6th...I posted a more recent poll showing the same thing and the MAGA Mods took it down. There are a ton of insurrectionist MAGA mob members on this board.
Trump will be your president again. Obama Biden gave us Trump to begin with. Now Biden Harris will give him to us again.
The 2024 primaries will decide the GOP's fate. Trump has a lot of loyal supporters, and I am not one of them. I prefer someone else pick up the Trump populist "America First" policies and defeat Kamala Harris, the probable DNC candidate in 2024. If Trump is the GOP nominee, I'll gladly vote for him over Kamala.

916 registered voters, half of which (or more) are democrats and the claim is that it is "the majority of voters"? With all the negative publicity heaped on the former president almost 70% of republicans polled still want Trump to run again. That's an amazing figure.
This poll and thread are a joke. A Dem skewed poll of only 916 people and the OP claims "voters" don't want Trump to run again. Translation, Dems are scared shitless of Trump running again and the propaganda begins.

Forum List

Back