60% of voters do not want trump to run again in 2024

It is a poll. What does it mean?
Would that be the 60% that thought there was no fraud? 40% thought there was fraud and came to Washington to get Congress to investigate. Congress failed the people, and your polls are nothing but lies anyway.
You'd have to look at the polling methodology and demographics to determine any of that however the story is from DECEMBER 2020 so why bother? It's too old to be relevant.

60% of voters do not want trump to run again in 2024​

93% of voters do not want Biden to run again ever. :lmao:

Actually Biden polled 62% approval today...

And Forty percent of voters said that the economy is on the right track, compared to 45 percent who said it’s on the wrong track.

Those are numbers that embarrass Trump as a weak President. America is speaking and they are rejecting hate and division..

There are a ton of insurrectionist MAGA mob members on this board.
New here and don't really know much about most members but I'm curious about one thing. This language you use... if we begin to see Americans being arrested based on their politics and or geographic locations, is that something that would bother you at all? How far would DC have to go against "insurrectionists" (though NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with that crime) before you'd come off the sidelines and say this is too much? Take a moment, your answer will say more about you than you can ever imagine.

Poll is from last December....

Just now find it?
I posted a more recent poll from FOX that said the same thing. The MAGA Mods sent it to the bad lands. Truth is not a friend of MAGA....
So let me get this straight, your excuse for posting such an out of date poll is....

... the Mods ate your homework?

A+ for originality.
F- for execution.

916 registered voters, half of which (or more) are democrats and the claim is that it is "the majority of voters"? With all the negative publicity heaped on the former president almost 70% of republicans polled still want Trump to run again. That's an amazing figure.

Poll is from last December....

Just now find it?
I posted a more recent poll from FOX that said the same thing. The MAGA Mods sent it to the bad lands. Truth is not a friend of MAGA....
Really?

you posted a more recent poll?

I seem to remember the previous thread linked to the SAME poll.

Just looked.

Same poll, from last December.

and it was moved because it was an unclean OP.

When you put crap like 'Trump Humpers' in the OP, expect it to be moved.

60% of voters do not want trump to run again in 2024​

93% of voters do not want Biden to run again ever. :lmao:

Actually Biden polled 62% approval today...

And Forty percent of voters said that the economy is on the right track, compared to 45 percent who said it’s on the wrong track.

Those are numbers that embarrass Trump as a weak President. America is speaking and they are rejecting hate and division..
if they reject hate and division they are voting republican all they way...hate and division are all democrats have

Forum List

Back