60% of America agrees with Republicans that spending cuts must come with raising the debt ceiling.

You’re such a moron. Of course everyone want to cut the expense of other stuff… just not their stuff. However 80% of America doesnt want to default over the disagreement on what to cut.. except for moronic right wingers who want to watch the world burn.
Hmmmmmm...............Republicans are the only people who passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling, Halfwit.

However 80% of America doesnt want to default over the disagreement on what to cut.
Holding American's hostage so assholes in government can jack up the borrowing and spending is 100% on the assholes in government. Here's an idea, stop spending OUR f'ing money!

Hmmmmmm...............Republicans are the only people who passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling, Halfwit.
It’s like you’re playing that game where you hold a finger and inch from your sister and saying “I’m not touching her” to your parents. Its just an irritating action that is no attempt to reach out.

Holding American's hostage so assholes in government can jack up the borrowing and spending is 100% on the assholes in government. Here's an idea, stop spending OUR f'ing money!
Money is spent. Pay your mortgage.

Why would we need to increase the debt to pay for past spending, Simp?
I know you don’t need a mortgage to live in your mom’s basement so let me explain. When you agree too pay the bank $2,000 a month for the $4000,000 house you live in that expense is ongoing until it is paid off. You agreed, therefore you pay. Just like when you build war planes by issuing bonds. That’s the bills we are talking about. You don’t default by not paying government employees salaries. You default by not making your bond and other interest payments.

Forum List

Back