6 Trillion in 8 years BAD, 6 trillion in 4 GOOD.

No they past out these
images

today_parcoltop22_61100_ImageFile.jpg

(IMAGE: EIB )​

Remember when Papa Obama was going on one of his 'apology for the US' tours
and he kept doing all the bowing

He inspired this pic
Obama_Drinking_Bird2.gif

So let me get this right..... Bush was bad for spending 6 trillion we did not have in 8 years. Obama not only was good spending 6 trillion we did not have in 4 BUT it was needed and should continue. I got that right?

Bushes spending was during a time when the economy was not depressed and resulted in higher inflation; Obamas spending is during a period of economic depression of which results in higher employment/economic activity

SO to repeat, 6 trillion in 8 years bad, 6 trillion in 4 good. Politicizing the war on terror 2001 to 2008 bad, 2009 to present good. No budget in 4 years good. Destroying coal electric plants good. Destroying oil companies good. Building wind farms that cause global warming good. Forcing the production of ethanol that costs more than gas and is worse on the environment good.

What have I missed? Ohh ya no ID for voting great for Democrats and not enforcing our immigration laws while shipping weapons to Mexico illegally all good under Obama.

Pitting Americans against one another...Politicizing the death of UBL...too many vacations...too many 'Golf outings', too many paties at the Whitehouse, inviting goons into the Whitehouse, Too many unaccountable Czars, OBAMACARE...(just a few...):eusa_whistle:

So let me get this right..... Bush was bad for spending 6 trillion we did not have in 8 years. Obama not only was good spending 6 trillion we did not have in 4 BUT it was needed and should continue. I got that right?

Bushes spending was during a time when the economy was not depressed and resulted in higher inflation; Obamas spending is during a period of economic depression of which results in higher employment/economic activity

So Obama triples down on it. Brilliant...NOT...Good try though...:eusa_whistle:

We need to spend more now
the Chinese need more money from our interest payments
to build their navy
:eek:

Last edited:
Politicizing the war on terror 2001 to 2008 bad, 2009 to present good.
Noting that under Obama the war on terror has been more successful then under Bush and that it was Obamas polices that killed Bin Laden and more Al-queda leaders in 1 year then Bush did in his whole term isn't politicizing the war it is noting the fact that Obama policies are better the the GOP's

No budget in 4 years good.
So according to you Obama preside over massive increase sin spending, but he didn't pass a budget of which a budget is the only way to increase spending. So which stupid talking point are you going to stick with because both can't be true.
Destroying coal electric plants good.
Yes when the pollution of those plans causes more economic harm then the energy produced.
Destroying oil companies good.
Under Obama American oil production has increased more then any other time period; before Obama oil production in America was falling
Building wind farms that cause global warming good.
Wind farms to cause global warming; they transfer warm air downwards of which has a net 0 effect on global climate
Forcing the production of ethanol that costs more than gas and is worse on the environment good.
Corn/food based Ethanol subsidies have plummeted under Obama; however other biofules have increased of which are cleaner and do not require the use of food to get
What have I missed? Ohh ya no ID for voting great for Democrats
Yes Obama hasn't made it so we have to spend billions to get ID's and causing 17% of the country to not be able to vote in order to crack down on non existent voter fraud
and not enforcing our immigration laws while shipping weapons to Mexico illegally all good under Obama.
Obama has seen deportation of illegals skyrocket to record levels.
So the conclusion is that you are a clueless tool who is unable to think for herself

We need to spend more now!

Statists belive throwing money at a problem makes it go away...especially when it isn't thier money.

Nevermind the 'unintended consequences' of selling future generations yet to be born into servitude to pay it off. (Nice ain't it/ the unborns' taxes are spent by Government before they're born).

We're told NOT to look at the result be be glad of thier compassion and INTENT... for thier folly.

See this is the problem right-wingers are to stupid to comprehend that different economic circumstances calls for different economic policies; other then that right-wingers are to stupid to notice that austerity has failed every time it is tried

BWAHAHAHA

What a stupid fuck.

You must be a Jillian sock.

I do realize that to rioght-wingers understand economics means youa re stupiud

Hey......you White-Wingers were so anxious to go-to-War.

“Let us learn our lessons. Never, never, never believe any War will be smooth and easy, or that anyone who embarks on the strange voyage can measure the tides and hurricanes he will encounter.

The Statesman who yields to War Fever must realize that – once the signal is given – he is no longer the Master Of Policy but the Slave of unforeseeable and uncontrollable events. Antiquated War offices, weak, incompetent, or arrogant commanders, untrustworthy allies, hostile neutrals, malignant fortune, ugly surprises, awful miscalculations – ALL take their seats at the council board on the morrow of a declaration of War.

Always remember, however sure you are that you can easily win, that there would not BE a War, if the other man did not think HE also had a chance.” – Winston Churchill

We need to spend more now!

Statists belive throwing money at a problem makes it go away...especially when it isn't thier money.

Nevermind the 'unintended consequences' of selling future generations yet to be born into servitude to pay it off. (Nice ain't it/ the unborns' taxes are spent by Government before they're born).

We're told NOT to look at the result be be glad of thier compassion and INTENT... for thier folly.

See this is why you are a retard. You think future generations will be better off if we have double digit unemployment for a decade and another great depression

I'm sure this has already been explained to you, but spending $6T when the economy is doing well is bad. Spending $6T when the economy is in the toilet is good.

See the difference?

Noting that under Obama the war on terror has been more successful then under Bush and that it was Obamas polices that killed Bin Laden and more Al-queda leaders in 1 year then Bush did in his whole term isn't politicizing the war it is noting the fact that Obama policies are better the the GOP's

What a stupid fucking liar you are, no wonder you're a leftist.

Major Al Qaeda Operatives killed under Bush
============================================
Osama al Kini (aka Fahid Mohammed Ally Msalam)
Al Qaeda's operations chief for Pakistan who was wanted for the 1998 bombings against the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.
Date killed: January 1, 2009

Sheikh Ahmed Salim Swedanswedan2.jpg
A senior aide to Osama al Kini who was wanted for the 1998 bombings against the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.
Date killed: January 1, 2009

Abu Zubair al Masri
Served as an explosives expert for al Qaeda as well as a leader.
Date killed: November 21, 2008

Abdullah Azzam al Saudi
Served as liaison between al Qaeda and the Taliban operating in Pakistan's northwest. Azzam facilitated al Qaeda's external operations network. He also served as a recruiter and trainer for al Qaeda.
Date killed: November 19, 2008

Abu Jihad al Masri
The leader of the Egyptian Islamic Group and the chief of al Qaeda's intelligence branch, and directed al Qaeda's intelligence shura. He directed al Qaeda's external operations in Egypt.
Date killed: October 31, 2008

Khalid Habib
The commander of the Lashkar al Zil or the Shadow Army, al Qaeda's paramilitary forces in Pakistan's northwest and Afghanistan.
Date killed: October 16, 2008

Abu al Hasan al Rimi
A senior al Qaeda operative.
Date killed: October 2008 - exact date unknown

Abu Ubaidah al Tunisi
An al Qaeda military commander who fought against the Russians in Afghanistan.
Date killed: September 17, 2008

Abu Musa
An al Qaeda operative from Saudi Arabia.
Date killed: September 8, 2008

Abu Qasim
An al Qaeda operative from Egypt.

Abu Hamza
An explosives expert from Saudi Arabia who served as al Qaeda's commander in Peshawar.

Abu Haris
A senior al Qaeda military commander from Syria who led more than 250 Arab and Afghan fighters under the guise of the Jaish al Mahdi in Helmand province. He became al Qaeda's operations chief in the tribal areas in 2008.

Abu Wafa al Saudi
An al Qaeda commander and logistician.
Date killed: September 4, 2008

Abdul Rehman
A local Taliban commander in the Wana region in South Waziristan.
Date killed: August 13, 2008

Abu Khabab al Masri
The chief of al Qaeda's weapons of mass destruction program and a master bomb maker.
Date killed: July 28, 2008

Abu Mohammad Ibrahim bin Abi al Faraj al Masri
A religious leader, close to Abu Khabab al Masri.

Abdul Wahhab al Masri
A senior aide to Abu Khabab al Masri.

Abu Islam al Masri
Aide to Abu Khabab al Masri.

Abu Sulayman Jazairi
The chief of al Qaeda's external network. Jazairi was a senior trainer, an explosives expert, and an operational commander tasked with planning attacks on the West.
Date killed: March 16, 2008

Dr. Arshad Waheed (aka Sheikh Moaz)
A mid-level al Qaeda leader.
Date killed: May 14, 2008

Abu Laith al Libi
Senior military commander in Afghanistan and the leader of the reformed Brigade 055 in al Qaeda's paramilitary Shadow Army.
Date killed: January 29, 2008

Liaquat Hussain
Second-in-command of the Bajaur TNSM.
Date killed: October 30, 2006

Imam Asad
Camp commander for the Black Guard, al Qaeda's elite bodyguard for Osama bin Laden and Ayman al Zawahiri. Asad was a Chechen with close links to Shamil Basayev.
Date killed: March 1, 2006

Abu Hamza Rabia
Al Qaeda's operational commander. He was involved with two assassination plots against Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf.
Date killed: December 1, 2005

Nek Mohammednek-mohammed.jpg
A senior Taliban commander in South Waziristan who had links to Osama bin Laden and Mullah Omar.
Date killed: June 18, 2004

Read more: The Long War Journal - Senior al Qaeda and Taliban leaders killed in US airstrikes in Pakistan, 2004 - 2011

See this is the problem right-wingers are to stupid to comprehend that different economic circumstances calls for different economic policies; other then that right-wingers are to stupid to notice that austerity has failed every time it is tried

I don't care about spelling/ grammar errors that much
but....
if you are going to call people stupid make sure the sentence is well written.

it should be "too stupid" not "to stupid"

just a friendly fyi

Forum List

Back