6 simple reasons why Trump is going to war in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
6 Simple Reasons Why Trump Is Going To War In Syria
POTUS Trump knows that the chemical attack in Syria is a hoax and false flag.

The mainstream media knows that the chemical attack in Syria is a hoax and false flag.

All of Congress knows that the chemical attack in Syria is a hoax and false flag.

assad-meme.jpg

The entire world knows that Assad is not that stupid (he is a

Clintons's deep state is working super hard to bring Trump down and blame him for this. The globalist are in hers and Obama's back pocket . But msm has their sheep believing other wise and for all the wrong reasons ..........

6 Simple Reasons Why Trump Is Going To War In Syria
POTUS Trump knows that the chemical attack in Syria is a hoax and false flag.

The mainstream media knows that the chemical attack in Syria is a hoax and false flag.

All of Congress knows that the chemical attack in Syria is a hoax and false flag.

assad-meme.jpg

The entire world knows that Assad is not that stupid (he is a

Clintons's deep state is working super hard to bring Trump down and blame him for this. The globalist are in hers and Obama's back pocket . But msm has their sheep believing other wise and for all the wrong reasons ..........

good to hear,that worried me when i saw the MSM saying trump was going into syria. I got to wonder though,how will he avoid what the military evil top brass always do when they have a war which is murder innocent women and children.

Forum List

Back