Pompeo: We've already killed hundreds of Russians in Syria

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Pompeo: We’ve Already Killed Hundreds of Russians in Syria
Outgoing CIA Director Mike Pompeo told reporters the US had already killed “hundreds of Russians” in Syria, likely Russian mercenaries working with the Assad government, back in February.

The bastard is a NATIONALIST.......

Nothing like pushing more war jackass........

Funny too how through all of this how many have forgotten about Arab spring during the OBAMA idiot years.

so knowing all this how come you think trump is different than Obama or Bush? after all.Trump appointed him CIA director and is not calling him out for the murderer he is.

• Banned
so knowing all this how come you think trump is different than Obama or Bush? after all.Trump appointed him CIA director and is not calling him out for the murderer he is.

It's called the Globalist/ Elites . what ppl don't get when it's said over and over is beyond me.

THEY CONTROL via the deep state....... Shadow Gov........ these are the ones who control what often goes on, Trump does NOT want to play the NEW WORLD ORDER game so they must set him, they must force his hands on issues he is against........

They can threaten his family or him to make certain moves now who would you choose . for you kid , parents etc to be killed or let them be murdered for the sake of a bunch fks who hate your gawd guts and wish you dead...........

• Banned

upload_2018-4-12_16-29-36.png

Stock market plunge is deep state “nuclear” attack on Trump: Michael Savage, Peter Schiff, Alex Jones and the Health Ranger sound the alarm for America

View attachment 187586

Stock market plunge is deep state “nuclear” attack on Trump: Michael Savage, Peter Schiff, Alex Jones and the Health Ranger sound the alarm for America

Wow great stuff there,too bad nobody else is replying cause this is breaking news. I have never heard of peter schiff but i will have to add him to the list of independent journalists who report the real corruption going on in our government. No suprise they are after Michale Savage.He tells it like it is.He has reported before how the zionists of Israel are have their grip on america and influence elections so the fact they are coming down on HIM tells me they are worried.hee hee.

Forum List

Back