6 In 10 Young Republicans Favor Legal Marijuana...So why dont Republicans?

I am 67 years old, a Veteran, a Father, a Husband and formerly successful businessman,

I am for the legalization of marijuana.

Hendrix smoked pot, he's been dead for 45 years.

It was the wine and sleeping pills that most likely led to his death.
yep....Hendrix had taken nine of his prescribed Vesparax sleeping tablets, 18 times the recommended dosage....but of course he smoked a joint within the week...so it must have been the pot...
Maybe it was the pot that impaired his judgment.

Nah, the anti-nausea effect of cannabis might have stopped him from puking all that wine into his lungs though.

Older republicans see what young people do when they are high. Older democrats are high themselves.

And what do young people do when high?
For one

Fatal Car Crashes Involving Pot Use Have Tripled in U.S. Study Finds

Epidemiological studies have been inconclusive regarding whether cannabis use causes an increased risk of accidents; in contrast, unanimity exists that alcohol use increases crash risk.

THE EFFECT OF CANNABIS COMPARED WITH ALCOHOL ON DRIVING

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/18/health/driving-under-the-influence-of-marijuana.html?_r=0

Marijuana and Driving A Review of the Scientific Evidence
Older republicans see what young people do when they are high. Older democrats are high themselves.

And what do young people do when high?
For one

Fatal Car Crashes Involving Pot Use Have Tripled in U.S. Study Finds

Propaganda. Marijuana should be decriminalized immediately. No one should be imprisoned over Marijuana. It's so absurd we keep millions of Citizens in cages on Marijuana prosecutions. Time to decriminalize it and release millions from our prisons.
Katz has no idea.....she claimed once she had to be rushed to a hospital because a party she was at they were smoking pot....and she of course inhaled second hand smoke....
scratchchin.gif
Yeah. It was enough to give me rapid heartbeat. Not unusual.
yea it is........i can understand smoking it itself....but to be rushed to a hospital for just breathing in a room were pot is being smoked?.....been to hundreds of parties with pot being smoked and i have never seen anyone rushed to a hospital for second hand pot smoke, not even with those actually smoking the stuff...if someone got that bad you can rest assured alcohol or some other harder drug was involved....

Epidemiological studies have been inconclusive regarding whether cannabis use causes an increased risk of accidents; in contrast, unanimity exists that alcohol use increases crash risk.

THE EFFECT OF CANNABIS COMPARED WITH ALCOHOL ON DRIVING

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/18/health/driving-under-the-influence-of-marijuana.html?_r=0

Marijuana and Driving A Review of the Scientific Evidence

Propaganda. Marijuana should be decriminalized immediately. No one should be imprisoned over Marijuana. It's so absurd we keep millions of Citizens in cages on Marijuana prosecutions. Time to decriminalize it and release millions from our prisons.
Katz has no idea.....she claimed once she had to be rushed to a hospital because a party she was at they were smoking pot....and she of course inhaled second hand smoke....
scratchchin.gif
yea it is........i can understand smoking it itself....but to be rushed to a hospital for just breathing in a room were pot is being smoked?.....been to hundreds of parties with pot being smoked and i have never seen anyone rushed to a hospital for second hand pot smoke, not even with those actually smoking the stuff...if someone got that bad you can rest assured alcohol or some other harder drug was involved....
I would bet that you would have no problem believing that someone in a room filled with tobacco smoke gets severe headaches and a sore throat though. Maybe even some eye itching and tearing.

That was even back in the day when I thought pot wasn't so bad.
I am perfect. Totally without vices.

I would bet that you would have no problem believing that someone in a room filled with tobacco smoke gets severe headaches and a sore throat though. Maybe even some eye itching and tearing.

Spent many nights in bars filled with tobacco smoke. So no problem with tobacco either.....

Hendrix smoked pot, he's been dead for 45 years.

It was the wine and sleeping pills that most likely led to his death.
yep....Hendrix had taken nine of his prescribed Vesparax sleeping tablets, 18 times the recommended dosage....but of course he smoked a joint within the week...so it must have been the pot...
Maybe it was the pot that impaired his judgment.
i doubt it, he had 20 mg of pot in his system....thats not much,especially for him....but he did have 1.8 grams of barbiturates,20 mg of amphetamines and his blood alcohol content was 100 mg per 100 ml enough to fail a breathalyzer test....try again Katz.....

scratchchin.gif

That was even back in the day when I thought pot wasn't so bad.
I am perfect. Totally without vices.
i have spent many a time in smoke filled bars....never a headache or sore throat....you are a real light weight katz....and i doubt if you are perfect.....

The only time liberal care about state rights is to legalize Thier addiction.

And the only time conservatives care about states' rights is when you agree with their attempted action, otherwise, it's time for big central government to step in and squash it. You're hypocrites.

6 In 10 Young Republicans Favor Legal Marijuana...So why dont Republicans?

Because being conservative means that you remember why there are age limits on Senators and Presidents and the like. Young people defining society has never panned out well historically. Wisdom is reserved for the gray haired folks because there is no substitute for time and experience.

I wish you all would stop pushing your druggie lifestyle on my kids
dont even know your kids.....and dont be surprised if your kids are doing things that you would not be for them doing....the parents of the guy i used to buy pot from thought their little guy was just pure as the driven snow....little did they know he not only sold pot he did coke every so often....when they would go away for the weekend 3-4 of us would be over at his house getting high and watching TV and listening to music....

In Katz defense The headaches and sore throat occurs when smoke comes in contact with a vagina

Forum List

Back