6 Baltimore schools have ZERO students proficient in state math/English tests

"It's Absurd" - 6 Baltimore Schools Have Zero Students Proficient In State Math, English Tests | Zero Hedge

Diversity for ya! Blacks just aren't as smart! But we all knew that but only some of us want to admit it.

And you are not as smart as most Asian kids, so what is your point?
I think his point is that there are physical and intellectual differences between the races (though not giant differences), which you just confirmed.

"It's Absurd" - 6 Baltimore Schools Have Zero Students Proficient In State Math, English Tests | Zero Hedge

Diversity for ya! Blacks just aren't as smart! But we all knew that but only some of us want to admit it.

I think his point is that there are physical and intellectual differences between the races (though not giant differences), which you just confirmed.

No, Odium is writing that all Blacks are inferior which is untrue and he should know this but will not admit it...

No, Odium is writing that all Blacks are inferior which is untrue and he should know this but will not admit it...
Blacks as a race ARE inferior.

You are not as smart as most Asian kids, so what is your point?

You compare to Asians would be the inferior one and I am a white guy telling you this. Oh and I am willing to bet I am whiter than you seeing my nicknames are Casper and Whitey beside Diavolo, so that make you inferior to me!

You compare to Asians would be the inferior one and I am a white guy telling you this. Oh and I am willing to bet I am whiter than you seeing my nicknames are Casper and Whitey beside Diavolo, so that make you inferior to me!
If you want to believe that go ahead. The jew obviously finds both Whites and Asians to be a threat because they push invasion aka immigration on BOTH races. It doesn't matter how pale you are it only matters if you are white or not and YOU are a self hating white guy...there are many like you unfortunately.

If you want to believe that go ahead. The jew obviously finds both Whites and Asians to be a threat because they push invasion aka immigration on BOTH races. It doesn't matter how pale you are it only matters if you are white or not and YOU are a self hating white guy...there are many like you unfortunately.

If I hated my race I would want to genocide all of you and not the small percentage you are part of...

Now enjoy...

So, there are only black students in Baltimore schools?

If I hated my race I would want to genocide all of you and not the small percentage you are part of...

Now enjoy...
Go ahead make up excuses. Of course you claim to only want to see the percentage of whites FIGHTING AGAINST white genocide to die off....big shocker there. You don't want the sheeple to die but you want the fighters to die. Sickening.

Now enjoy...
Go ahead make up excuses. Of course you claim to only want to see the percentage of whites FIGHTING AGAINST white genocide to die off....big shocker there. You don't want the sheeple to die but you want the fighters to die. Sickening.

You are no fighter except in your keyboard warrior deluded mind. You want the government to support you and that make you like the minorities you whine about. The reality is you are probably some sock puppet of some leftist nutter and I only entertain myself with you to pass the day by.

Now if you were a real white man you would have yourself out working, doing and not begging for government handouts, so sit down little boy and let the men lead because you are nothing but a wanna-be Trump!

Now enjoy...

You are no fighter except in your keyboard warrior deluded mind. You want the government to support you and that make you like the minorities you whine about. The reality is you are probably some sock puppet of some leftist nutter and I only entertain myself with you to pass the day by.

Now if you were a real white man you would have yourself out working, doing and not begging for government handouts, so sit down little boy and let the men lead because you are nothing but a wanna-be Trump!
LMAO.....I hit a nerve I see. Poor little snowflake,can't handle being called out for his anti white racist policies.

Now enjoy...

LMAO.....I hit a nerve I see. Poor little snowflake,can't handle being called out for his anti white racist policies.

I am as anti-white as you are a true white!

Now get in line with those minorities you hate for your government check because you're a disgrace to the white nation!

Forum List

Back