6:04

I've adopted the Sun Ra and his Intergallactic Arkestra Theory:

Our home is up there is outer space, we must be children of the Angel Race.

I'm posting from Heaven. Nice computers up here. I see that most of you missed the rapture. Sucks, eh? :eusa_whistle:

Cool. Do you have a nice car and can I have it?

I'm posting from Heaven. Nice computers up here. I see that most of you missed the rapture. Sucks, eh? :eusa_whistle:

Cool. Do you have a nice car and can I have it?

You can borrow it, but you'll have to ask the angels if it's okay. Here's a pic:

just-like-heaven---_460x0w.jpg

YOU Fruggin BIAAAATTCH :evil:

he was just here!! my bags in the car...... he got a text and he had to *ahem* leave real quick and would 'try' and get back for me.:evil:what da frug did you tell him?

:eusa_eh:Can you neg someone whos been raptured?

YOU Fruggin BIAAAATTCH :evil:

he was just here!! my bags in the car...... he got a text and he had to *ahem* leave real quick and would 'try' and get back for me.:evil:what da frug did you tell him?

:eusa_eh:Can you neg someone whos been raptured?

Yes, as long as they aren't banned. :thup:

Okay, except for the already raptured, maybe you people will believe me now. As I posted in a thread I started awhile back--it died from lack of interest--today was never the day to begin with. Today marks the five month count down.

The actual date is October 21.

Don't stock up on Halloween candy.

Okay, except for the already raptured, maybe you people will believe me now. As I posted in a thread I started awhile back--it died from lack of interest--today was never the day to begin with. Today marks the five month count down.

Dammit.

That means I have to go to work Monday.

Yep. Today is just the 5 Month Warning for the end of the world as we know it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0GFRcFm-aY]YouTube - ‪R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World‬‏[/ame]

Or not ...

You Guy's need a distraction.... Let's see....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVVGKiYZ0SM]YouTube - ‪From Dusk Till Dawn (1996) Salma's Dance‬‏[/ame]

And for the ladies ... :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai9IEkYrZQk]YouTube - ‪SNL Chippendales - Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze‬‏[/ame]

Dammit.

No, you don't. There are only five months until the end of the world. Cash out your IRA, 401K, max out your credit cards and PARTY ON, DOOD until the end of the world!

Dammit.

No, you don't. There are only five months until the end of the world. Cash out your IRA, 401K, max out your credit cards and PARTY ON, DOOD until the end of the world!

All of that will only last me a couple of weeks though, if I am going to REALLY party...

Do you have a home equity line of credit?

That might make the next five months a bit more party hardier.

Do you have a home equity line of credit?

That might make the next five months a bit more party hardier.

I'm trying to purchase a house right now.

If it goes through next week, I should be moving into around $30K of equity.

But that will only tack on, at most, 3 more days of partying :(

Forum List

Back