6:04

Seems as if ive still got a few hours. What time zone does god work out of anyway? :lol:

Just like y2k..I was like, hey lets see if Australia is still around...exactly what time zone does the end of the world go by anyway? How egotistical of us it is to think its ours.

What about China or New Zealand? :)

Just like y2k..I was like, hey lets see if Australia is still around...exactly what time zone does the end of the world go by anyway? How egotistical of us it is to think its ours.

They don't count. It's an American who made the false prophecy, therefore it is America that matters. Silly Zona. :tongue:

Seems as if ive still got a few hours. What time zone does god work out of anyway? :lol:

Rather silly any way you look at it.

I heard it it 6:00 PM local time. Isn't there a couple states that don't do DST?
Hmm there was no DST in biblical days. Do you suppose that we have extra hour?

Since I live in Arizona and we dont have DST...are we already dead? or are we an hour behind the end of the world?

Damn, this is important.

Rather silly any way you look at it.

True, but that old guy spent a lot of money for us...warning us about the end of the world.

If if this doesnt pan out, didnt the Mayans say its 2012? :doubt:

Forum List

Back