6:04

YOU Fruggin BIAAAATTCH :evil:

he was just here!! my bags in the car...... he got a text and he had to *ahem* leave real quick and would 'try' and get back for me.:evil:what da frug did you tell him?

:eusa_eh:Can you neg someone whos been raptured?

Yes, as long as they aren't banned. :thup:

most excellent:clap2:

...hey can sock puppets be raptured?do they get raptured to hell or purgatory?:eusa_eh:

what if ONLY the sock puppets have been raptured? wtf??anyone seen our puppets lately? :evil:

6:20.

I'm still here! So, now that I'm not raptured, I'm going to enjoy eating Red Meat, Salt, Butter, and all the good stuff that is supposed to kill me.

:)

YOU Fruggin BIAAAATTCH :evil:

he was just here!! my bags in the car...... he got a text and he had to *ahem* leave real quick and would 'try' and get back for me.:evil:what da frug did you tell him?

:eusa_eh:Can you neg someone whos been raptured?

...hey can sock puppets be raptured?do they get raptured to hell or purgatory?:eusa_eh:

what if ONLY the sock puppets have been raptured? wtf??anyone seen our puppets lately? :evil:

Sock puppets go to Limbo, like unbaptized babies.

I'm still here! So, now that I'm not raptured, I'm going to enjoy eating Red Meat, Salt, Butter, and all the good stuff that is supposed to kill me.

Just to be on the safe side, you might want to avoid any meat that was sacrificed to idols.

I sure am glad I didn't give away my owl collection though. They cover up the dust in the bookcase and with five months left to go. . . .

What time is it in Hawaii anyway?

Maybe the Rapture will occur when the Messiahs real long form birth certificate is revealed.

I wish I hadn't bothered getting my heavy winter coats dry cleaned.

:(

I'm still here. And Jebus hasn't come looking around yet.

gallery_8922_11_16677.jpg

:tongue:.. I'm still here too! :eek:

Just like y2k..I was like, hey lets see if Australia is still around...exactly what time zone does the end of the world go by anyway? How egotistical of us it is to think its ours.

What about China or New Zealand? :)

Rather silly any way you look at it.

True, but that old guy spent a lot of money for us...warning us about the end of the world.

If if this doesnt pan out, didnt the Mayans say its 2012? :doubt:

The Mayans (as far as i know) did not say the end of the world, or anything about god. They just stopped counting the calendar. But, yes 2012.

So what did you do to piss god off that you are still here? Im not sure, but i think he wasn't to happy when i tossed that ridiculous virgin mary on one of my ex boyfriends dash board.

:lol:

Sock puppets go to Limbo, like unbaptized babies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXpPphBR5-Y]YouTube - ‪How To Do the Limbo Dance‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jkowBtwnHM&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Chubby Checker Limbo Rock‬‏[/ame]

:lol:

Forum List

Back