$6.00 a gallon for gas in Florida

It's fun to watch Republicans being wrong on almost every single issue.

yeah like the stimulus....oh wait they were right on that one. I could go on but it's late and you're a troll, plus I'm out of Vodka and I live in TN, got Blue laws (Which I'm in favor of) and no Chik Fil A tommorrow, A@#%@##@%@

It's fun to watch Republicans being wrong on almost every single issue.

yeah like the stimulus....oh wait they were right on that one. I could go on but it's late and you're a troll, plus I'm out of Vodka and I live in TN, got Blue laws (Which I'm in favor of) and no Chik Fil A tommorrow, A@#%@##@%@

No - they are wrong about that, too.

yeah, it really worked well. we're still above the 8% we wouldnt reach if we passed it. Look that bill basically just covered state budgets to allow unions to rip them off for a few more years, but it's all comming crashing down now.

yeah, it really worked well. we're still above the 8% we wouldnt reach if we passed it. Look that bill basically just covered state budgets to allow unions to rip them off for a few more years, but it's all comming crashing down now.
Republican governors like Rick Perry and Sam Brownback took the stimulus money and used it to pay down the massive debt that they and their GOP legislatures ran up, instead of using it to create jobs.

That's a fact, and it's indisputable.

One third of the stimulus was tax breaks.

A portion of the stimulus was used for green energy rebates that lowered energy costs for Americans, like the $1200 I received for buying a heat pump water heater to replace my old inefficient model. Now, instead of paying over $600 per year heating water, I pay less than $200. Also covered were new energy efficient windows, insulation, HVAC, etc, saving Americans millions of dollars.

The stimulus also lowered unemployment.

Republican governors like Rick Perry and Sam Brownback took the stimulus money and used it to pay down the massive debt that they and their GOP legislatures ran up, instead of using it to create jobs.

A portion of the stimulus was used for green energy rebates that lowered energy costs for Americans, like the $1200 I received for buying a heat pump water heater to replace my old inefficient model. Now, instead of paying over $600 per year heating water, I pay less than $200. Also covered were new energy efficient windows, insulation, HVAC, etc, saving Americans millions of dollars.

Unemployment has stayed pinned at 8% for Obama entire one term

Facts are so hard to argue against, but sadly he will try.

Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations « CBS Tampa

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

What GOOD NEWS for democrats. If this doesn't put a lock on obama's keeping his job, everyone is just racist. Democrats will tell you how high prices are good for the ecoonomy.

So, unsurprisingly, the OP is wrong again, as he is so often wrong.

And it’s again illustrative of how many on the right have nothing but contempt for the American people, where conservatives want to see Americans suffer so republicans might realized some perceived partisan gain.

Otherwise, there are some places in the Tampa Bay Area where gas is selling for less than $3.00 per gallon:

Lowest gas prices in Tampa Bay

Florida Drivers Shelling Out Nearly $6 A Gallon At Some Gas Stations « CBS Tampa

TAMPA (CBS Tampa) — Talk about pain at the pump! Some Florida drivers are spending nearly $6 a gallon to fill up their gas tanks.

According to GasBuddy.com, motorists are shelling out $5.89 for a gallon of regular gas at a Shell station in Lake Buena Vista, topping out at $5.99 a gallon for premium. It doesn’t get better at a Suncoast Energy station in Orlando, where drivers are paying $5.79 for a gallon of regular.

What GOOD NEWS for democrats. If this doesn't put a lock on obama's keeping his job, everyone is just racist. Democrats will tell you how high prices are good for the ecoonomy.

So, unsurprisingly, the OP is wrong again, as he is so often wrong.

And it’s again illustrative of how many on the right have nothing but contempt for the American people, where conservatives want to see Americans suffer so republicans might realized some perceived partisan gain.

Otherwise, there are some places in the Tampa Bay Area where gas is selling for less than $3.00 per gallon:

Lowest gas prices in Tampa Bay

Oh, just shut up already! How the hell can the Defenders of Freedom on here take a couple of small, insignificant examples and blow them up to apply it to the whole country when you say shit like this??

Stop pissing on their parade, ya damn Obamabot commie!

Facts are so hard to argue against, but sadly he will try.

CAn you show us these "breaks" from the stimulus and do they add up? Look most of it was for state budgets to mask stuff, but I'm not shocked you used only republican examples, which means you're a partisan hack and not able to be objective at all.

And Texas, didnt they just get a new plant? I think they're doing fine

I didn't realize it's still February.

Tampa Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Florida

I didn't realize it's still February.

Tampa Gas Prices - Find Cheap Gas Prices in Florida

teapartyfail.jpg

:lol::D:lol:

Philip Verleger, an economist and founder of PK Verleger LLC, said that gas prices could drop all the way down to $2.50 a gallon by November during a recent interview with Bloomberg TV.

Saying that Saudi Arabia has ample reason to “overproduce” more oil than the market needs, Verleger said a barrel of crude oil could fall to $40 a barrel — something the US hasn’t seen since 2008 — causing the TV anchor to do a double-take.

“There’s no such thing as fair value,” Verleger explained. “Prices will overshoot for every commodity; farmers have been talking about this for a hundred years.”

Economist: Gas Prices Could Dip Below $2.50 - Woodbury-Middlebury, CT Patch

Forum List

Back