52% of couples do not have sex on their wedding night

More than half of couples DON'T have sex on their wedding night - mostly because the groom is too drunk | Mail Online

It is supposed to be the happiest day of their lives, but for most couples it does not have the perfect ending.
For the majority fail to consummate their marriage on their wedding night, a survey shows. And the most frequent reason is that the groom was too drunk to make love.
The bride falling asleep and arguments during the reception were also blamed for couples not having sex on their first night as man and wife

More than half – 52 per cent – admitted to not making love on their wedding night and 17 per cent waited for more than three days after the ceremony.

Of those who did not consummate their marriage on their wedding night, 24 per cent said it was because the groom was too drunk.

For 16 per cent it was because the bride was too tired and fell asleep and for 13 per cent it was because the bride was too drunk.

In 4 per cent of cases it was the groom who fell asleep.
Eleven per cent said it was because they had their children to look after, and 9 per cent admitted that they had had an argument before the wedding reception ended.

In another 9 per cent of cases, the couples spent their wedding night travelling to their honeymoon destination, while 7 per cent stayed up all night partying with guests

that's me and the first wife

After the party, we took a ride to a train, too a plane to a taxi to a hotel then spent 3 hours by the pool b/c we got there early.

I gave it the ol' college try, but she pushed me off, told me to get some sleep and wake her in the morning.

so I did and then diiiid.:cool:

I don't know.

Not many young couples have jobs that pay well enough to put on such a show wedding. But they insist that their parents do. And you know parents can't say no

Must be nice, if I had asked my parents for a lavish spread like this they would have laughed in my face.

My daughter paid for her own wedding. She was 30 and both she and groom working. I had helped both of my children through life and college. I was really glad she didn't ask. Because she was paying her own bills she shopped wisely for the things she had. She didn't go out and buy a $10,000 wedding gown. (Say Yes to the Dress.) She bought a $200 one that the alteration woman ruined. I told her to just by another because she had not been exorbitant about it to start with and I would pay for it. She bought another one, but didn't ask me to pay.

Kids who go to college knowing how to do their own laundry and kids who pay their own bills are a greater joy than most anything I can think of.

They sure are.

Wouldn't want them living in frathouse filth!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89DpRHMy5nQ]How Clean Is Your House - Frathouse Filth 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back