An earth-shattering brand new stretch

QuickHitCurepon

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2013
Earth
I may have just discovered an incredible new stretch. I know it's earth-shattering, because, when by chance I did it, there occurred the most incredible chiropractic adjustment of my life. And unfortunately, I have needed and had so many very strong ones in the past from my extensive daily stretching. That is why I feel qualified to rate this new one. I did it while seated in a chair with a high-back. I was comfortably seated with my entire back, up to my neck, resting against the back of the chair. I put both arms around the sides of the chair, which should extend out sideways from your body two or three inches on each side. When I put my forearms behind the back of the chair, I let my arms drop while at the same time grabbing my right wrist. I gently pulled my forearms together until they were horizontal to the ground. And then I very gently tried moving my forearms and hands toward the opposite elbow. And this is when I got the adjustment. Here is another new stretch I thought of which has an unusual twist to it to produce results: You have your arms down by your side. Now move them up a little bit. While still extending them, stretch all your fingers outward and make believe you are trying to wrap them around the whole earth.

Try it!

Forum List

Back