51 dead in september. 55 so far this month. 8 of the 55 just today in one attack.....

And how many who are ripping Canada know that several Canadian soldiers DIED in a USAF friendly fire "accident" in Afghanistan early on in the war?

I was at a New York Islanders vs Toronto Maple Leafs game right after that happened and a segment of the fans booed the Canadian anthem,it was shameful.

Sadly, I have been to many a place IN AMERICA where they booed the national anthem of the USA.

where were these places? I have been all over this nation and never saw such a thing and i have been to San Francisco, visited Berkely, and live and grew up in NYC.

51 dead in september. 55 so far this month. 8 of the 55 just today in one attack.....

As usual you get it wrong. The 8 were mostly DEA on a drug enforcement mission..not US soldeirs combating Al Kaida..which is the reason why we are there.

it's funny the same Neo-Tards who were for the Iraq War ( a nation that had nothing to with 9-11) when Bush was POTUS are now against a war that is being fought in country that had something to with 9-11....could it be these fucking crybabies just don't like the new POTUS?

bingo!!! and they are willing to drag the deaths of our service personnel through the mud in an attempt at disparaging our president., a disgusting act by despicable people.
It's an attempt to wake you fucking idiots up to the fact that this president IS FAILING OUR TROOPS!

The fact that not even ONE of you liberal pieces of shit have shown any concern over what is happening since the moron took office is beyong disgusting!

The fact that not even ONE of you liberal pieces of shit have shown ANY concern that our SOD and top ground commander are having to take their case to the media is beyond disgusting!

833 total US casualties.

444 just this year!

Wake the fuck up, and start holding your beloved messiah accountable. HE is now the commander in chief!

Last edited:
The war is lost...Harry Reid
They are rapists and Murderers......John Murtha
Air raiding villiages and killing civilians.....Obama

Who else did it?

Ohy yeah....THE ENTIRE FUCKING LEFT FOR 8 straight years.

so you condone the actions of the left during that time?

I posted in this thread to express my anger at Obama not making a dam decision.
I have not at all said ANYTHING that would kill the morale of our troops.

Sorry...no comparison at all.

your post was excusing the use of the deaths of our troops in this way by pointing out members of the "left" that you see as having done so also, since you have no problem with their deaths used in such a manner by the right why did it bother you when the left did so?

As usual you get it wrong. The 8 were mostly DEA on a drug enforcement mission..not US soldeirs combating Al Kaida..which is the reason why we are there.
Wrong dumbass.

The DEA agents were killed in a Helicopter crash YESTERDAY.

8 soldiers were killed today in yet another ambush.

Get your facts straight, snugly!

Oh, and it's "Al-Qaeda", dumbass!

Last edited:
it's funny the same Neo-Tards who were for the Iraq War ( a nation that had nothing to with 9-11) when Bush was POTUS are now against a war that is being fought in country that had something to with 9-11....could it be these fucking crybabies just don't like the new POTUS?

bingo!!! and they are willing to drag the deaths of our service personnel through the mud in an attempt at disparaging our president., a disgusting act by despicable people.
It's an attempt to wake you fucking idiots up to the fact that this president IS FAILING OUR TROOPS!

The fact that not even one of you liberals pieces of shit have shown any concern over what is happening since the moron took office is beyong disgusting!

The fact that not even ONE of you liberal pieces of shit have shown ANY concern that our SOD and top ground commander are having to take their case to the media is beyond disgusting!

833 total US casualties.

444 just this year!

Wake the fuck up, and start holding your beloved messiah accountable. HE is now the commander in chief!

and where were you from 2002-2008? i kind of doubt you had a problem with Bush's unnecessary invasion of Iraq and no outrage at Bush over the live's lost in that effort.

The fact that not even one of you liberals pieces of shit have shown any concern over what is happening since the moron took office is beyong disgusting!

833 total US casualties.

444 just this year!

That's why it's time to wake up, recognize a losing proposition, and get the fuck out of there before that number gets any higher

Dear Mr. Obama,

Some things to mull over:

1. No one has controlled Afghanistan for long, ever.
2. The terrain is advantage Afghanis.
3. Your only real chance of "winning" is an Osama capture/kill.
4. The Taliban steps up attacks when they sense a change in policy coming from us.
5. When faced with a lose-lose proposition, all-in or fold are your best options.
6. Your not a good bluffer, stick with fold.
7. Time is not your friend here.

Some lovely ideas...I wonder if Bush/Cheney had access to the same advice.

Sigh...yep. I got just as far too. Actually Cheney probably blocked Bush from reading it. :eusa_shhh:

833 total US casualties.

444 just this year!

That's why it's time to wake up, recognize a losing proposition, and get the fuck out of there before that number gets any higher

Half the total deaths in Afghanistan just this year.

Why isn't the media screaming this fact to the heavens right now?

833 total US casualties.

444 just this year!

and where were you from 2002-2008? i kind of doubt you had a problem with Bush's unnecessary invasion of Iraq and no outrage at Bush over the live's lost in that effort.

We were supporting our troops as was the administration.
We were at war and our President did not give it less time than his golf game.
And YOU say it was unecessary....I willnot say it was NECESSARY to make my point. Once we were at war, we needed to support our troops.

Now all I ask for is our administration to either support the troops or get the fuck out.....this "back and forth" is emboldening our enemy. It is a sign of weakness.

In this war, increases in casualties has happened for three reasons.

1. An increase in troop numbers to shoot at.
2. Before a change in policy.
3. A failed strategy.

I think we are witnessing a combination of all three presently.

3. A failed strategy.

4) The enemy has sensed weakness in DC - namely the White House...

833 total US casualties.

444 just this year!

And YOU say it was unecessary....I willnot say it was NECESSARY to make my point. Once we were at war, we needed to support our troops.

Now all I ask for is our administration to either support the troops or get the fuck out.....this "back and forth" is emboldening our enemy. It is a sign of weakness.

so then you have a problem with the op using the deaths of our troops for political fodder in this thread?

so then you have a problem with the op using the deaths of our troops for political fodder in this thread?

I did not see it that way. But you see...with over 20 people on my "Christams List" in Iraq and Afghanisatan, I am angry at the number dead increasing with no Presidential decision as to what to do about it for 7 weeks now.

Mine is anger at no decision.....could be Gingrich at the helm, and I would be pissed off....to mew this is not political...it is personal.

Go ahead...call me selfish.

833 total US casualties.

444 just this year!

From August 2002 to march 2003 I spent a shortened tour in Afghanistan.

From March 2003 to sept 2007 I did two tours in Iraq.

I fully supported going into Iraq. After seeing the way the people were treated by Sadaam and his regime, it was most definitely the right thing to do.

My main bitch with the mission was Rumsfelds stupid ass taking the war out of the hands of our field commanders, and placing it in his own hands. Reasons being are very personal. Lets just say that Rumsfelds ROE caused the deaths of many fine soldiers, including two very good friends. He's got blood on his hands, and if I ever had the dishonor of meeting him, I'd knock his fucking teeth out!

Now, back to the abject failure of the current CIC.

3. A failed strategy.

4) The enemy has sensed weakness in DC - namely the White House...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq8F8PeDBOU]YouTube - Daffy says: You're despicable!![/ame]

I did not see it that way. But you see...with over 20 people on my "Christams List" in Iraq and Afghanisatan, I am angry at the number dead increasing with no Presidential decision as to what to do about it for 7 weeks now.

Mine is anger at no decision.....could be Gingrich at the helm, and I would be pissed off....to mew this is not political...it is personal.

Libtards don't want to hear about or see that our soldiers are dying. It's an inconvenient truth now that their chosen messiah is in office. There is only one on this board who consistantly remembers them.

I know people who are there and who have been there too, and I have a problem with anybody, right or left, using the deaths of our troops to make a political point especially when that point is being made by the very same type of people who were outraged at pictures of flag draped coffins and casualty counts when Bush was in charge.

Libtards don't want to hear about or see that our soldiers are dying. It's an inconvenient truth now that their chosen messiah is in office. There is only one on this board who consistantly remembers them.

so you had no problem with casualty reports being used for political purposes from 2002-2008?

Forum List

Back