51 dead in september. 55 so far this month. 8 of the 55 just today in one attack.....

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

and I rest my case.

P.S - you Neo-Tards ripping on Canada.... let me remind you we were and have been fighting there as your allies from the begining. - typical Neo-Cons.

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan in December 2001, during the opening stages of the war in that country launched following the 9/11 attacks on the United States. The U.S. and its allies believed that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden was hiding in the rugged mountains at Tora Bora, but despite overrunning the Taliban and al-Qaeda positions they failed to kill or capture him.

and I rest my case.

P.S - you Neo-Tards ripping on Canada.... let me remind you we were and have been fighting there as your allies from the begining. - typical Neo-Cons.

We need your help like you dont need our protection.

Canada has some great people but very little to no add to the development of technology and overall progress of the human race.

You are followers. Deal with it.

and Obama continues to mull it over.

Continues to play politics with our troops lives.

Christ, we have a SOD and a top ground commander having to use the media to argue their case.

Unfuckingbelievable!

God help this great country if we are attacked again under this sham of a Presidents leadership.

The policy currently in place that Obama is carefully considering changing is BUSH/CHENEY's policy.

Where are your threads bemoaning our war dead from when the true architects of this current policy were in power?

Show me where our death rate skyrocketed even comparably when Bush was in power.

It became Obama's policy when he increased troop levels earlier this year. Now we have our SOD and top field commander going to the media to plead their case, because it obviously was falling on deaf ears.

No regrets, many mistakes
by Gene Lyons

Link

Excerpt:
Bush told Charlie Gibson, "Saddam Hussein was unwilling to let the inspectors go in to determine whether or not the U.N. resolutions were being upheld." Bush has been peddling this brazen falsehood for years. It's even possible he's come to believe it. In reality, Iraq produced a 12,000-page document on Dec. 7, 2002, explaining the destruction of its chemical and biological weapons. Despite some foot-dragging, Saddam then allowed U.N. inspectors to travel at will inside Iraq searching for forbidden weapons. The inspectors remained until March 2003 when Bush ordered them out ahead of his "shock and awe" bombing campaign. The U.N. inspectors' activities were broadcast on TV daily for weeks. The same kinds of easily manipulated patriots doubtless infuriated by this column were then focusing their ire on chief arms
inspector Hans Blix.

All conveniently forgotten by Bush, his followers and our intrepid press corps, no longer so much covering for a failed president as for themselves.

and I rest my case.

And how many who are ripping Canada know that several Canadian soldiers DIED in a USAF friendly fire "accident" in Afghanistan early on in the war?

and I rest my case.

We need your help like you dont need our protection.

Canada has some great people but very little to no add to the development of technology and overall progress of the human race.

You are followers. Deal with it.

Again....Canada 5 U.S. 0

looks like you fuck tards have had your asses stomped again...... no wonder you are old ,tired and gay.

and I rest my case.

And how many who are ripping Canada know that several Canadian soldiers DIED in a USAF friendly fire "accident" in Afghanistan early on in the war?

It was truly a sad situation.

I wonder how many Americans have been killed by friendly fire over the years as they ensured freedom throughout the world?

Just sayin.

looks like you fuck tards have had your asses stomped again...... no wonder you are old ,tired and gay.

Having trouble recognizing the fact that you are nothing more than followers and leeches?

And then you complain when you are affected by our issues....issues that will always arise when a country is as active in the world as we are.

Get back in line with the rest of the followers.

it's funny the same Neo-Tards who were for the Iraq War ( a nation that had nothing to with 9-11) when Bush was POTUS are now against a war that is being fought in country that had something to with 9-11....could it be these fucking crybabies just don't like the new POTUS?

bingo!!! and they are willing to drag the deaths of our service personnel through the mud in an attempt at disparaging our president., a disgusting act by despicable people.

I have to apologize to the Gay...... you didn't deserve that.

Nah...here in America you can speak freely.

Now please....get back in line. We will let you know when we need you again.

Maybe we will let you make the sandwiches fopr our hard working men and women as we make an impact......

And you guys can hide in our shadows.....as you have been doing for years.

it's funny the same Neo-Tards who were for the Iraq War ( a nation that had nothing to with 9-11) when Bush was POTUS are now against a war that is being fought in country that had something to with 9-11....could it be these fucking crybabies just don't like the new POTUS?

bingo!!! and they are willing to drag the deaths of our service personnel through the mud in an attempt at disparaging our president., a disgusting act by despicable people.

The war is lost...Harry Reid
They are rapists and Murderers......John Murtha
Air raiding villiages and killing civilians.....Obama

Who else did it?

Ohy yeah....THE ENTIRE FUCKING LEFT FOR 8 straight years.

and I rest my case.

I was at a New York Islanders vs Toronto Maple Leafs game right after that happened and a segment of the fans booed the Canadian anthem,it was shameful.

Who else did it?

so you condone the actions of the left during that time?

and I rest my case.

I was at a New York Islanders vs Toronto Maple Leafs game right after that happened and a segment of the fans booed the Canadian anthem,it was shameful.

Sadly, I have been to many a place IN AMERICA where they booed the national anthem of the USA.

Who else did it?

so you condone the actions of the left during that time?

I posted in this thread to express my anger at Obama not making a dam decision.
I have not at all said ANYTHING that would kill the morale of our troops.

Sorry...no comparison at all.

Forum List

Back