51 dead in september. 55 so far this month. 8 of the 55 just today in one attack.....

Where are the war protests now?

They still happen but they are much smaller. Something about the left supporting the war in Afghanistan.

I hear Obama's new strategy is to tell the Taliban that if they continue fighting he will appoint an opium czar who will drastically reduce their smack allotments, but if they do stop fighting, he will send them three Republicans a week to publicly execute. When Nancy Pelosi heard this, she got so excited she wet herself, and Harry Reid shouted, "Nevada Republicans... make sure they're Nevada Republicans. Those bastards are trying to take my seat away!"

WOW and I thought righties once believed that it was wrong to exploit those who died in service for political gain. I guess that was only while there was a republcian in WH because now that a dem is in charge they seem to be arguing that everything they once condemned is fair game.

This is the bottom line with the loony lib's:

As long as deaths were occuring under Bush, they were going stark raving bonkers FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

As long as deaths are now occuring under Obama, they remain silent FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

Fact is, Obama said he would trust his Generals. That is a very good thing!

Sad fact is, once again he's proven to be a complete liar. Our SOD and top field commander hav ehad no other choice than to take the case to the media. Meanwhile, our troops are suffering major casualties.

Sad fact #2. The Afghan government was no more stable when Obama made the vow to listen to his generals than it is now. So, this bullshit about him taking his time because he is calculating is just that, BULLSHIT!

Unfortunately, we now have an idiot as our wartime CIC. And because of this idiots failure to make timely decisions, our soldiers are only left hanging.

very convenient of you to spit on the deaths of our troops in this manner now that they fit your political purpose.

what a moron you are, you messiah awaits election results,, have you written hymn of your disgust?

I am not disgusted by somebody who thinks before they act, unlike with your type I consider thinking to be a good thing.

thinking, putting, dribbling, thinking, putting, dribbling, campaigning.. yeah I'm with ya there. "vote not present."

This is the bottom line with the loony lib's:

As long as deaths were occuring under Bush, they were going stark raving bonkers FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

As long as deaths are now occuring under Obama, they remain silent FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

Fact is, Obama said he would trust his Generals. That is a very good thing!

Sad fact is, once again he's proven to be a complete liar. Our SOD and top field commander hav ehad no other choice than to take the case to the media. Meanwhile, our troops are suffering major casualties.

Sad fact #2. The Afghan government was no more stable when Obama made the vow to listen to his generals than it is now. So, this bullshit about him taking his time because he is calculating is just that, BULLSHIT!

Unfortunately, we now have an idiot as our wartime CIC. And because of this idiots failure to make timely decisions, our soldiers are only left hanging.

LOL It's funny how things work out.

This is the bottom line with the insane righties.

As long as deaths were occuring under Bush, they remain silent FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

As long as deaths are now occuring under Obama, they were going stark raving bonkers FOR POLITICAL REASONS.

The rest is just jesters usual drivel filled opinions that he tries to present as fact.

what a moron you are, you messiah awaits election results,, have you written hymn of your disgust?

I am not disgusted by somebody who thinks before they act, unlike with your type I consider thinking to be a good thing.

thinking, putting, dribbling, thinking, putting, dribbling, campaigning.. yeah I'm with ya there. "vote not present."

unlike your lord and savior duby who only had the dribbling part down even though he didnt play basketball.

unlike your lord and savior duby who only had the dribbling part down even though he didnt play basketball.

thinking, putting, dribbling, thinking, putting, dribbling, campaigning.. yeah I'm with ya there. "vote not present." :lol::lol::lol::lol:

and Obama continues to mull it over.

Continues to play politics with our troops lives.

Christ, we have a SOD and a top ground commander having to use the media to argue their case.

Unfuckingbelievable!

God help this great country if we are attacked again under this sham of a Presidents leadership.

Yeah what is going on here? I don't see the hysterical body counts and calls of quagmire.

I wonder why?

Cindy Sheehan couldn't have put it any better. :lol:

Keep up the good work. LOL!

very convenient of you to spit on the deaths of our troops in this manner now that they fit your political purpose.

How come you guys always talk about a messiah?

It's what they know. How they think. To the Democrats, Obama is an elected leader. To the Republicans, Bush was the heavenly, divine messiah who talked to his "real" father, "God".

and Obama continues to mull it over.

Continues to play politics with our troops lives.

Christ, we have a SOD and a top ground commander having to use the media to argue their case.

Unfuckingbelievable!

God help this great country if we are attacked again under this sham of a Presidents leadership.

Yeah what is going on here? I don't see the hysterical body counts and calls of quagmire.

I wonder why?

But you are doing such a good job...why take it away from you?

It's what they know. How they think. To the Democrats, Obama is an elected leader. To the Republicans, Bush was the heavenly, divine messiah who talked to his "real" father, "God".
And let's not EVEN get into how they think of Reagan. :lol::lol::lol:

Reagan was a REAL president.

Arguably the greatest in history.

Something that your beloved messiah WILL NEVER be able to claim.

He's already proving to be a weak minded typical liberal scumbag.

Yep, the messiah has already joined the ranks of Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter in less than a year!

So tell us dyke, what is there to be laughing about on this thread?

Look at the number of dead, dyke.

Yeah, there sure is reason to be whooping it up alright.

Yep, the messiah has already joined the ranks of Woodrow Wilson and Jimmy Carter in less than a year!

You mean good ol' Cut and Run Ronnie?

Bet's on how long it takes these fucking crybabies to start posting pictures of caskets of dead soldiers returning home when they were screaming about those who did the same during the Iraq Invasion? - and I remember some of the labels Wicked Jester used - unpatriotic scum, traitors, liberal cowards, terrorist sympathisers, surrender monkeys, parasites....ect............ my, how the times have changed!

You mean good ol' Cut and Run Ronnie?

No, I was talking about Ronald Reagan, not you!

So...a president who spends us into a deficit is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who gives blanket amnesty to illegals is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who raised taxes is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who cut n' run from Lebanon after the Marine Barracks bombing is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who was in charge of an ILLEGAL scam to give arms to Central American thugs thru dealings with Iran is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who joked about WWIII is the greatest in history to you.

So...a president who ignored the AIDS problem for years is the greatest in history to you.

Just wanted to make sure of what YOUR parameters for "greatest in history" are. Very enlightening.

I don't see anyone laughing...do you?

I do look at them...and mourn them...and wish it wasn't so. Even tho I am retired now, these are still my shipmates, my fellow soldiers, marines, and airmen.

I don't see ONE PERSON "whooping it up"....but I do see a person LYING about it....you.

Forum List

Back