51 dead in september. 55 so far this month. 8 of the 55 just today in one attack.....

it's funny the same Neo-Tards who were for the Iraq War ( a nation that had nothing to with 9-11) when Bush was POTUS are now against a war that is being fought in country that had something to with 9-11....could it be these fucking crybabies just don't like the new POTUS?
No, dipshit.

We want this president to quit playing politics on this issue, while our troops are continuing to die in record numbers.
At this rate, Obama will have surpassed the TOTAL lost in Afghanistan by the end of year, to what Bush lost during his entire 7 year tenure as a wartime CIC.

that is because bush in all his stupidity moved the war from the mountains of afganistan to the deserts and streets of iraq....
So, why didn't our troop death rate dramatically rise in Afghanistan, as they are under Obama right now, when those troops headed to Iraq under Bush?

it's funny the same Neo-Tards who were for the Iraq War ( a nation that had nothing to with 9-11) when Bush was POTUS are now against a war that is being fought in country that had something to with 9-11....could it be these fucking crybabies just don't like the new POTUS?

you don't seem to know your azz from a hole in the ground. dipstick.

by the way .. I don't think it's a win over there and I am for him pulling out in a manner that is going to include the safety of the troops there if that is the choice that is made.

so the us leaves.....think all the terrorists will just go back to hearding camels and goats.....

nope...it will just free them up to regroup and start attacking embassies and warships and resorts and train stations and busses.....just like the carter / reagan / bush / clinton / bush years....in case no one noticed we have been at war with middle east terroists since the 70's....

You spin things more than Obama.

WE DO NOT WANT TO RETREAT.

But if Obama is unwilling to give them what they need to win, then get them the fuck out of there.

What is so hard for you to understand?

Oh....I know what it is......this is an issue of "choice"....something you cannot relate to.

You see, son...Obama has a choice to make....but he is afraid to make it...and we as a people have a choice to make...and our choice is to pull out ONLY if we are not in it to win it.

Choice.......you should read up on it......

STFU old and gay....you sat in your armchair cheering on a war in Iraq that has cost countless civilian lives, 4,300+ US lives and $3 trillion + taxpayers dollars and now you start yapping about choices? yeah right.......

Struck a nerve I see.

Yeah...choices......a very interesting concept.

I know.....it is a concept uyou can not grasp.

I am sorry for your miserable existance you have not having freedom of choice.

by the way .. I don't think it's a win over there and I am for him pulling out in a manner that is going to include the safety of the troops there if that is the choice that is made.

That's not a surprise.

Seeing as you've fully proven to be nothing but a pussy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

I'm sure you were one of the liberal idiots who said we could never win in Iraq. Well, we won!

This isn't a Canadian issue. We could give less than a damn what you people think. As long as we keep your lame ass's out of our way, we can win any war. Unfortunately, we don't have a solid wartime president with the guts to see it through.

No, dipshit.

We want this president to quit playing politics on this issue, while our troops are continuing to die in record numbers.
At this rate, Obama will have surpassed the TOTAL lost in Afghanistan by the end of year, to what Bush lost during his entire 7 year tenure as a wartime CIC.

Wow - the really is a remarkable statistic.

And terribly depressing.

good one Wicked Jagoff......... now go throttle it to your favorite poster -

story.bush.main.wave.jpg

"mission accomplished"

a nation that had nothing to with 9-11

Nobody ever said it did. Why do you lefty dipshits keep chanting this insanity?

Oh wait...

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ..."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan.23.2003

and Obama continues to mull it over.

Continues to play politics with our troops lives.

Christ, we have a SOD and a top ground commander having to use the media to argue their case.

Unfuckingbelievable!

God help this great country if we are attacked again under this sham of a Presidents leadership.

Shhhhh! He's thinking! Obama had it all figured out when he was running for president, but now he's got think about it. How does that work? Perhaps Obama and his supporters thought that after his Cairo speech created peace between the Arabs and Israelis and his open hand speech persuaded the Iranians to give up their nuclear program, the Taliban would just say, "Oh, what the hell! This guy is just so damn charming it's impossible to resist him." If that's the case, I guess he does have to rethink his strategy.

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

Note to those like Jay the retarded Canadian... Bush wasn't in office in 1998.

a nation that had nothing to with 9-11

Nobody ever said it did. Why do you lefty dipshits keep chanting this insanity?

Oh wait...

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ..."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan.23.2003

Yeah, couple that with these interesting revelations from ol' Sadaams own mouth:

Interrogator Shares Saddam's Confessions - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Christ, we have a SOD and a top ground commander having to use the media to argue their case.

Unfuckingbelievable!

God help this great country if we are attacked again under this sham of a Presidents leadership.

Shhhhh! He's thinking! Obama had it all figured out when he was running for president, but now he's got think about it. How does that work? Perhaps Obama and his supporters thought that after his Cairo speech created peace between the Arabs and Israelis and his open hand speech persuaded the Iranians to give up their nuclear program, the Taliban would just say, "Oh, what the hell! This guy is just so damn charming it's impossible to resist him." If that's the case, I guess he does have to rethink his strategy.

Hey, I guess those rockets fired into Israel from Lebanon today should be considered "peace rockets"!:razz:

and I called it right......so far we have - Wicked Jagoff, Old n Gay, Sinatra, Soggy behind tha ears, too much crack and pushing up the rear Pussy Willow.

Last edited:

Unfuckingbelievable!

The policy currently in place that Obama is carefully considering changing is BUSH/CHENEY's policy.

Where are your threads bemoaning our war dead from when the true architects of this current policy were in power?

I would very much like to see the OP point out the Differences between how Obama is currently running the war in Afghanistan and how the Bush/Cheney team ran the war in Afghanistan.

Once we see the differences, then we can talk about the +/- of both strategies.

Dear Mr. Obama,

Some things to mull over:

1. No one has controlled Afghanistan for long, ever.
2. The terrain is advantage Afghanis.
3. Your only real chance of "winning" is an Osama capture/kill.
4. The Taliban steps up attacks when they sense a change in policy coming from us.
5. When faced with a lose-lose proposition, all-in or fold are your best options.
6. Your not a good bluffer, stick with fold.
7. Time is not your friend here.

Some lovely ideas...I wonder if Bush/Cheney had access to the same advice.

Forum List

Back