51 50 pence

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Yippeee !!

great American Political Theatre.

John Mccain is the John Adams of his day.

NOW THE HARD PART ..

"you’re going to have such great health care, at a tiny fraction of the cost—and it’s going to be so easy.”

Great . Now they can "debate ". Good luck coming up with a plan that has all the good of Obamacare , but not the bad that actually pays for it .

Well, Republicans own it now....and so does the President...since he had his vice President, break the tie.

You know, I wouldn't get too excited yet. Remember when the House finally passed their version of healthcare and sent it to the Senate where it died? The House GOP was standing around like they had actually accomplished something when in fact, they still haven't.

All it was is a vote to bring it to the floor for debate, it's not passed yet, and based on what McCain said, it's not gonna pass as is because although McCain voted for debate, he stated that he wouldn't vote for the bill as is.

Don't get too excited yet.......

Yippeee !!

so they bullied there way into passing something 17% of the country is ok with????

funny how ":we the people" only has meaning to trump loons if the "people" are rightwingnuts.

I'll still have health overage... you probably won't. but whatever.

And they told us it would never happen.

Just like Trump was never going to happen.

Always bullshit.

Yippeee !!

I wish Trump would have had the GOP just change the name to Trump care and keep everything else the same for a week or so, before repealing it.... just to see the leftardz come unglued and start opposing Duhbummer care under a different name.

Just to show how shallow their thinking really is.

Yippeee !!

so they bullied there way into passing something 17% of the country is ok with????

funny how ":we the people" only has meaning to trump loons if the "people" are rightwingnuts.

It's a debate vote you fucking idiot. Nothing has been passed yet. You were even provided a video and still couldn't follow it.

I can't believe how many thinks something got passed.
The Debate passed for discussion, which means they should all work together to get the people a better bill.
Passed by committee's then brought to the floor for a vote.
Nothing was passed.
Calm down. Geez!

Yippeee !!

It's a debate vote you fucking idiot. Nothing has been passed yet. You were even provided a video and still couldn't follow it.

And she calls me the idiot! :)

Yippeee !!

because you are one.

Well, Republicans own it now....and so does the President...since he had his vice President, break the tie.
How do you own a law for bringing it up for debate? Nothing has passed. The democrat law is still all theirs.

I can't believe how many thinks something got passed.
The Debate passed for discussion, which means they should all work together to get the people a better bill.
Passed by committee's then brought to the floor for a vote.
Nothing was passed.
Calm down. Geez!

if you read back you'll see I said that I said I thought it was opened to debate.

but what exactly are they debating? no one knows. this is idiocy.

and your reading skills suck.

Yippeee !!

because you are one.

:banghead:

Forum List

Back