51 50 pence

Yippeee !!

great American Political Theatre.

John Mccain is the John Adams of his day.

so they bullied there way into passing something 17% of the country is ok with????

funny how ":we the people" only has meaning to trump loons if the "people" are rightwingnuts.

I'll still have health overage... you probably won't. but whatever.

It's a debate vote you fucking idiot. Nothing has been passed yet. You were even provided a video and still couldn't follow it.

And she calls me the idiot! :)

because you are one.

Which one of you didn't know what passed before going on a rant? Hint: it was you.

Yippeee !!

so they bullied there way into passing something 17% of the country is ok with????

funny how ":we the people" only has meaning to trump loons if the "people" are rightwingnuts.

So shut the he'll up.

Yippeee !!

I'm glad you will and I will as well. You care about others , most do not if they are not affected.

Yippeee !!

I'm glad you will and I will as well. You care about others , most do not if they are not affected.

the joke is that most of them will be affected. they don't care as long as they think he's trolling democrats. seriously. if they think it bothers us, then they're satisfied... even if their lives are destroyed.

no one ever said trump loons were educated or well-informed.

Great . Now they can "debate ". Good luck coming up with a plan that has all the good of Obamacare , but not the bad that actually pays for it .
You do know in obamacare is failing?
It doesn't matter to a liberal idiot if it kills every person in the country if a lying communist passed it. But let a conservative pass something that makes everyone in the country healthy at almost no cost and they hate it. They are just ants with no intellectual capability, and no capacity to reason at all.

I can't believe how many thinks something got passed.
The Debate passed for discussion, which means they should all work together to get the people a better bill.
Passed by committee's then brought to the floor for a vote.
Nothing was passed.
Calm down. Geez!
except with maneuvers they LIMITED DEBATE to just 20 hours, then a vote must take place....that's not much time, to get this right, and know the outcomes of the measures they are proposing and passing/not passing as amendments.

Great . Now they can "debate ". Good luck coming up with a plan that has all the good of Obamacare , but not the bad that actually pays for it .
You do know in obamacare is failing?
It doesn't matter to a liberal idiot if it kills every person in the country if a lying communist passed it. But let a conservative pass something that makes everyone in the country healthy at almost no cost and they hate it. They are just ants with no intellectual capability, and no capacity to reason at all.
I hope you're talking hypothetically because this bill sure didn't make me healthy at no cost. This is just an opening of debate. To celebrate this is like those knuckleheaded WRs in the NFL that spike the ball at the 20 yard line.

The Debate passed for discussion, which means they should all work together to get the people a better bill.
Nothing was passed.
Calm down. Geez!
except with maneuvers they LIMITED DEBATE to just 20 hours, then a vote must take place....that's not much time, to get this right, and know the outcomes of the measures they are proposing and passing/not passing as amendments.
No committee hearings either. This is going to be a train wreck. Hope I'm wrong but I'm not.

Yippeee !!

So you like unconstitutional legislation?
You like bailing out corporations?
What the hell are you excited for?

i want to hear the debate. i want them to debate the pork out, address tort reform, and open commerce across state lines. beef up local primary care, then round up and kill all the lawyers.:)

probably won't happen.

Last edited:
Yippeee !!

the joke is that most of them will be affected. they don't care as long as they think he's trolling democrats. seriously. if they think it bothers us, then they're satisfied... even if their lives are destroyed.

no one ever said trump loons were educated or well-informed.

What part of space are you from? It must be a place like big rock candy mountain because you are completely immersed in a fantasy world of fairy tales.

Nothing was passed.
Calm down. Geez!
No committee hearings either. This is going to be a train wreck. Hope I'm wrong but I'm not.

Well that is at least 20 hours more than oshitcare had.

Forum List

Back