5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
The hidden 5000 a day deal from Biden. What a conplete JOKE.

Thats 1.8 million a year. Hardly a change and will not count those swimming across the RIO.

Border Control my ass. Not to mention as Normal the Written Version is Hidden like normal.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining Biden.

Sen. Rick Scott: Republicans Cannot Let Bidenâs Open Border Policies Become Law.
Shutting down the border does not mean letting in thousands of illegals per day.

Exactly. Show us the bill and let’s debate it. Instead of that y’all are shitting on it… and you haven’t even seen it. You’re just listening to Trump
The Senate bill is not posted idiot.

They behind closed doors.

I know. Yet all the Trump bots are calling it garbage and DOA like they’ve seen it. Bunch of puppets
It is your side saying take it. Then leaking tid bits.

Whats the problem. Post the fucking thing.

This is the standard election year bullshit it's a major issue with the public so lets just pass something so we can say we did and check it off our reelection year to do list rather it is good legislation or actually does anything to deal with the problem is irrelevant.

This is the standard election year bullshit it's a major issue with the public so lets just pass something so we can say we did and check it off our reelection year to do list rather it is good legislation or actually does anything to deal with the problem is irrelevant.
HR 2 has good legislation. E Verify doesnt really work but it hits Asylum hard, and anchor babies. Be a SCOTUS FIGHT over it.

Its decent and why they hate it.

The hidden 5000 a day deal from Biden. What a conplete JOKE.

Thats 1.8 million a year. Hardly a change and will not count those swimming across the RIO.

Border Control my ass. Not to mention as Normal the Written Version is Hidden like normal.

Dont piss down my back and tell me its raining Biden.

Sen. Rick Scott: Republicans Cannot Let Bidenâs Open Border Policies Become Law.
Any "deal" will result in the border staying open and tons of money flowing to the Illegals.

The only reason the Democrats are even talking about it is because it is an election year.

Anybody that falls for the Democrat lies is a fool.

I expect there will be a good showing of RINO fools.

It is your side saying take it. Then leaking tid bits.

Whats the problem. Post the fucking thing.
Haha, I don’t have a side. Way to bail from a debate. I’m not saying to take anything. I’m say to look at it and discuss. But Trump said to tank it so you parrots just fall in line. Weaklings

Haha, I don’t have a side. Way to bail from a debate. I’m not saying to take anything. I’m say to look at it and discuss. But Trump said to tank it so you parrots just fall in line. Weaklings
Everyone knows you on Bidens team. Everyone knows that Senate back door deal is BS

Everyone knows you on Bidens team. Everyone knows that Senate back door deal is BS
Yeah… says the puppet that hasn’t even seen it. Keep believing to shit your media and whacko leaders feed you with. Keep being a useful idiot

Forum List

Back