5000 a day So called Deal from Biden

Do you Trust the Senate Immigration bill?

• Total voters
The senate has not agreed to accept the bill
How could they? The American people are outraged by Biden's erasure of the border and the protection it provided; and the American people hate the fiscal irresponsibility the Bidenomics what is becoming close to being a more damaging recession than the Great Depression. You got seniors who can't write big enough checks for groceries, and if they're active Republican seniors, the Social Security Office declines to give them any relief whatsoever. I worked and paid social security taxes for year upon year just like everyone else, and the only time in my life I needed help, they dug into my bank and found 6 thousand dollars I was hoarding to pay my local land taxes that were 8 thousand the year before and a bit more than 6 thousand, not to mention sales tax for buying fabric to make charity quilts. I paid my dues. But nooooooooooooo, the Social Security said I was too rich. Well, they didn't see my low balance after paying local taxes and my fear of not being able to buy gas and groceries with Bidenomics, and SS makes me sick to my stomach to think about after my lifetime of work paying social security in full for myself and others. Bidenomics fleeces widows and seniors, because President Biden promised foreign countries paybacks for his sundry picking their pockets for cash for campaign and likely secret bazillion dollar checking accounts. And his finger is on the trigger for Republicans, and the SS gets it.

Wrong… you think I’m lying because you are a pompous ass. I know I’m not lying because I’m the only one who really knows my thoughts and intensions.
I you're lying because a Democrats. Lying is what they do

That’s not gonna happen. The house bill was trying to do too much. Dems and Biden wouldn’t go for it.

The bipartisan bill was a compromise that Dems could get behind. But GOP is playing games. Not taking the problem seriously. All politics
Where did the Dims compromise?

No, he got word of a part of it....as all the others bitching before it was released.

Also, Trump wants Putin, the Slaughterer ....to win against The Ukraine, Putin to win against NATO, the USA to be weakened against China vs. Taiwan situation.... That's a two for 1. Kills two birds with one stone! MAGA my ass!
I have no patience for your outrageous lying.

We understand that you are power hunger vultures who will flood this country with ignorant moochers if they will vote for Democrats.

Why would any respectable person invite a hoard of moochers into this country? You just ever decent patriot in this country a good reason to kick you all out of office.
“We”?! Haha now you’re speaking for others?! What a dishonest overinflated narcissist you are!

Moochers… you can’t make a valid argument without making shit up. Incredible

Walls can be climbed over, tunneled under, broken through, or gone around.

Not that they are proposing a wall; they're proposing fencing.
The proof that walls work is irrefutable. That's why leftwing America-hating scum oppose it.
illegal-border-crossings.jpg

They compromised in the Bipartisan border bill that they wrote with Langford and and other Republican leaders
What was their compromise? What did they give up?

The proof that walls work is irrefutable. That's why leftwing America-hating scum oppose it.
illegal-border-crossings.jpg

What was their compromise? What did they give up?
Funding and regulations that go towards border security. Upping asylum standards. Provisions to close the border. 4 months of negotiating with GOP leaders to agree on a comprehensive bill

Where did the Dims compromise?

DEMWitted loons never have to comprimise. They have a flock on call from the phony R side.
Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
Roger Wicker (R-MS)
Todd Young (R-IN)
Susan Collins (R-ME)
Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
John Kennedy (R-LA) **I thought this clown was a "national treasure" as I read on this site?
John Thune (R-SD)
Dan Sullivan (R-AK)
Mitt Romney (R-UT)
Joni Ernst (R-IA) ***this one never answered a direct question entire life but from DEMS.
Mike Rounds (R-SD)
Thom Tillis (R-NC)
John Cornyn (R-TX)
Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
Jerry Moran (R-KS)

Funding and regulations that go towards border security. Upping asylum standards. Provisions to close the border. 4 months of negotiating with GOP leaders to agree on a comprehensive bill

Nice repeated SPIN from the MSM and DEM Cabal. The bad bogus bill was 90% funding overseas and little to do with anything on the Southern US border you dumb OX.,

Nice repeated SPIN from the MSM and DEM Cabal. The bad bogus bill was 90% funding overseas and little to do with anything on the Southern US border you dumb OX.,
Haha, you pretend like I listen to or give a hoot about what the MSM or Dems say. That’s cute

You really arent trying to understand. Like most uninformed Trumpers you just make up stuff for yourself. Biden doesnt get to chose who stays, the courts do. If they get swamped the bill gives the secretary power to handle it. Today we just add to the line of 3 years for a court case. You cant apply for asylum anywhere but ports of entry.
You again prove you have zero clue. First of all, 90 percent of the migrants are here for work opportunities as they tell every interviewer. However they CLAIM asylum to the border patrol because that is what they are COACHED to say by the Cartels. Secondly, if they were only escaping persecution they would and should claim asylum in the country NEAREST THEM that can provide asylum. We have people coming from 150 different countries and many are passing over several countries in order to come to the US.

In case you haven’t figured it out by now, Dems have a very different ideology than the GOP. They run on policies that are inviting and supportive of immigrants. They promote things like amnesty and expedited visas. So they aren’t going to jump on board with hardline nationalist border policy. I shouldn’t need to explain this to you
Which part of illegal dont you get?? Legal is fine. Allowing millions claim Amnesty and over 6 million ILLEGALS in 3 years is BS.

Your side WANTS THE FLOOD.

You again prove you have zero clue. First of all, 90 percent of the migrants are here for work opportunities as they tell every interviewer. However they CLAIM asylum to the border patrol because that is what they are COACHED to say by the Cartels. Secondly, if they were only escaping persecution they would and should claim asylum in the country NEAREST THEM that can provide asylum. We have people coming from 150 different countries and many are passing over several countries in order to come to the US.

The country nearest them usually doesn't offer asylum, that's the thing.

Now, if their claims truly aren't valid, then we should have a hearing to determine that, in this country, as the law allows, with competent assistance of counsel, as the constitution calls for.

Which part of illegal dont you get?? Legal is fine. Allowing millions claim Amnesty and over 6 million ILLEGALS in 3 years is BS.

Doesn't bother me a bit.

Well there is a proposal that takes steps to close the border and make asylum claims stricter and add funding to the patrol but y’all don’t even want to look at it. Shows you’re not serious about reforms unless you get all the credit

Forum List

Back