50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

Huh?
What the fuck does that even mean?
Hmmm, Asians and Whites seem to do just fine within the “GOP society”...I’m sure it can’t be that low iQ thirdworlders would gravitate toward filth and lawlessness....hahaha...It’s always the fault of someone or something else...huh?

Study after study shows that poverty is the leading cause of crime. That is why the Cletus's in the Appalachians who are addicted to opiates are mainly white scum. That is why the blacks in the ghetto are scum. All relates to poverty.
NEGATIVE...
Shitty parenting=low iQ children=poverty=crime
More like shity GOP minimum wage plus shity g o p education and training programs etc etc equals the most unequal Society in the modern world equals crime. Conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed racist GOP dolt. Anything to save the greedy idiot Mega Rich GOP from paying their fair share...

Hahaha...you poor communists...you honestly believe the responsibility of government is to “develop” and raise the people.
I will agree with your pathetic claim as soon as government starts forcing lowlifes to reproduce more of their filthy same. Haha...poor Loon.

Huh?
Hmmm, Asians and Whites seem to do just fine within the “GOP society”...I’m sure it can’t be that low iQ thirdworlders would gravitate toward filth and lawlessness....hahaha...It’s always the fault of someone or something else...huh?

Study after study shows that poverty is the leading cause of crime. That is why the Cletus's in the Appalachians who are addicted to opiates are mainly white scum. That is why the blacks in the ghetto are scum. All relates to poverty.
NEGATIVE...
More like shity GOP minimum wage plus shity g o p education and training programs etc etc equals the most unequal Society in the modern world equals crime. Conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed racist GOP dolt. Anything to save the greedy idiot Mega Rich GOP from paying their fair share...

Hahaha...you poor communists...you honestly believe the responsibility of government is to “develop” and raise the people.
I will agree with your pathetic claim as soon as government starts forcing lowlifes to reproduce more of their filthy same. Haha...poor Loon.
Keep voting against the interests of your friends and family, brainwashed goofball. Golden age of America was when they believed in government, not the last 35 years of GOP BS and their belief in the rich and propaganda.

Huh?

NEGATIVE...

Communists believe in a dictatorship that owns all business and industry, idiot. Your second paragraph doesn't make any sense at all.

B*******. Democrats are always in favor of a SSID card that can't be faked, and the end of the problem... Of course that's communism LOL, right, dupe?

If the illegals are legalized, they will be voters. IF they are not, their children will grow up to be good dem voters.

My point stands.

IF he was running against another candidate who wanted to reduce immigration, but had a better record on not hiring immigrants,

your point would be valid.

BUt Hillary would have legalized the illegals that are here and throw the door open ever wider for more third world voters, I mean workers.
. It's why she was chosen.. Certain groups that have an agenda picked Hillary, and might have even tried to scam the election in her favor, because they knew "her weakness", no I mean "her highness" would have done exactly what they wanted her to do for them.

They're are groups who want to flood this nation with foriegners who aren't your typical white as cotton human being, and all in order to someday destroy the whites by over running them by sheer numbers is what their plan is. They're are groups who blame so much on the whites, and for whom hope to force the whites over time into a minority status.
Hillary is neither insane nor evil, Super dupe, and neither are Democrats. The GOP voters are obviously brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job dupes... Anything to save the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP from paying their fair share... Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with a good SSID card... And and this GOP crap wedge issue...
. We shall see what Hillary is soon enough. If she's lucky, she might get the same room Martha Stewart had in prison.

What crime did Hillary commit?
. Oh I don't know, but if the investigation is reopened, then the Martha Stewart room option will still stand if she wants it. Everything is up in the air at this point.

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
From your article:

The authors found that by age 18, 30 percent of black men, 26 percent of Hispanic men and 22 percent of white men have been arrested. By 23, those numbers climb to 49 percent for black men, 44 percent for Hispanic men and 38 percent for white men.

Among women, 20 percent of blacks, 18 percent of whites and 16 percent of Hispanics were arrested at least once by age 23.

-----------------

And whites are doing so much better?
FAIL!

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows
From your article:

The authors found that by age 18, 30 percent of black men, 26 percent of Hispanic men and 22 percent of white men have been arrested. By 23, those numbers climb to 49 percent for black men, 44 percent for Hispanic men and 38 percent for white men.

Among women, 20 percent of blacks, 18 percent of whites and 16 percent of Hispanics were arrested at least once by age 23.

-----------------

And whites are doing so much better?
FAIL!

Does this help you connect the dots? Let me know if you need more proof that wetbacks are filthy cockroaches.
california-robbery-race-2009.bmp

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

california-assault-race-2009.bmp

If the illegals are legalized, they will be voters. IF they are not, their children will grow up to be good dem voters.

My point stands.

IF he was running against another candidate who wanted to reduce immigration, but had a better record on not hiring immigrants,

your point would be valid.

BUt Hillary would have legalized the illegals that are here and throw the door open ever wider for more third world voters, I mean workers.

You mean Hillary would have done what Reagan did?

You lie when you claim Clinton would have legalized all illegals.

Well, Reagan legalized 3 million illegals, Hillary would have legalized far, far more.

It is not a lie, it is my opinion on what her actions would have been.

If you have an argument as to why that is not the case, make it, or shut the fuck up.
So how many illegals can a President legalize without you have a freaking fit? Did someone set the limnit at 3 million? what abount 3.1 million?

BTW, you stated a fact. How many did Bill legalize as President with Hillary at his side? What proof do you have?

1. I see you dropped that bullshit about me lying, but did not have the moral courage to clearly admit it.

2. You misunderstand. The Reagan Amnesty was supposed to fix the problem. We now see that it vastly worsened it.

3. I have no idea what you are raving about with your claim about Bill and HIllary. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

No, you still ate a liar. You said Hillary would legalize all of these illegals. Where is your proof?

You were having a freaking meltdown about your lie that Hillary would legalize illegals. Yet you asshtas worship Reagan who legalized illegals. You really need to make up your mind & quit play the politics game. If a Republican or Trump does it, it is the greatest thing ever. Yet say Hillary would , you have a meltdown.

Hillary was in a position to influence Bill Clinton on legalizing illegals. Why did she? The fact she did not makes you even bigger liar.

You asshats blame everything on Hillary while your orange bozo burns down America

1. You lie. It is not credible that you don't know that HIllary would have legalized the illegals.

2. Reagan made a huge mistake in his Amnesty. That was a huge fuck up on his part. It was stupid of him. It was supposed to fix the problem and it made it vastly worse.

3. From the Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Immigration reform - The Office of Hillary Rodham Clinton

"As president, Hillary will:
  • Introduce comprehensive immigration reform. Hillary will introduce comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to full and equal citizenship within her first 100 days in office. It will treat every person with dignity, fix the family visa backlog, uphold the rule of law, protect our borders and national security, and bring millions of hardworking people into the formal economy."

THat's Amnesty and you know it.

Knock off your bullshit.

You mean Hillary would have done what Reagan did?

You lie when you claim Clinton would have legalized all illegals.

Well, Reagan legalized 3 million illegals, Hillary would have legalized far, far more.

If you have an argument as to why that is not the case, make it, or shut the fuck up.
So how many illegals can a President legalize without you have a freaking fit? Did someone set the limnit at 3 million? what abount 3.1 million?

BTW, you stated a fact. How many did Bill legalize as President with Hillary at his side? What proof do you have?

1. I see you dropped that bullshit about me lying, but did not have the moral courage to clearly admit it.

2. You misunderstand. The Reagan Amnesty was supposed to fix the problem. We now see that it vastly worsened it.

3. I have no idea what you are raving about with your claim about Bill and HIllary. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

No, you still ate a liar. You said Hillary would legalize all of these illegals. Where is your proof?

You were having a freaking meltdown about your lie that Hillary would legalize illegals. Yet you asshtas worship Reagan who legalized illegals. You really need to make up your mind & quit play the politics game. If a Republican or Trump does it, it is the greatest thing ever. Yet say Hillary would , you have a meltdown.

Hillary was in a position to influence Bill Clinton on legalizing illegals. Why did she? The fact she did not makes you even bigger liar.

You asshats blame everything on Hillary while your orange bozo burns down America

1. You lie. It is not credible that you don't know that HIllary would have legalized the illegals.

2. Reagan made a huge mistake in his Amnesty. That was a huge fuck up on his part. It was stupid of him. It was supposed to fix the problem and it made it vastly worse.

• Introduce comprehensive immigration reform. Hillary will introduce comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to full and equal citizenship within her first 100 days in office. It will treat every person with dignity, fix the family visa backlog, uphold the rule of law, protect our borders and national security, and bring millions of hardworking people into the formal economy."

Knock off your bullshit.

We have immigration dickbreath.

You said she would be passing out citizenship to illegals.
'
You are such a fucking dumbass that I am shocked you have the nerve to post here & pretend you actually know anything.

Knock off your bullshit.

We have immigration dickbreath.

You said she would be passing out citizenship to illegals.
'
You are such a fucking dumbass that I am shocked you have the nerve to post here & pretend you actually know anything.

We already have a pathway to citizenship for legal immigrants.

The posted bullet point from her site is an obvious promise to "hand out citizenship to illegals".

End our policy of North American aggression to stop creating refugees!
. Ok, so we retreat from the world, but you Demon-crats don't want us to become protectionists right ? If we retreated from the world million's would die, so are you ok with that ?

. Ok, so we retreat from the world, but you Demon-crats don't want us to become protectionists right ? If we retreated from the world million's would die, so are you ok with that ?
We have a Commerce Clause. The right wing is currently making money on engendering the "Hellish conditions of warfare on Earth", on a for-profit basis; why complain about refugees.

We have a Commerce Clause. The right wing is currently making money on engendering the "Hellish conditions of warfare on Earth", on a for-profit basis; why complain about refugees.
. How is it that refugees think that they should come here if we are these evil people that caused their troubles to begin with ?? And if they choose to come here thinking we are these evil people, then are they coming here to take vengence out on us when we turn our backs ??

. How is it that refugees think that they should come here if we are these evil people that caused their troubles to begin with ?? And if they choose to come here thinking we are these evil people, then are they coming here to take vengence out on us when we turn our backs ??
?

Too many variables. Why complain about refugees.

The immigrants came during both repubs and democrat political eras..But yet you only want to point the finger of shame on the dems? What a shame....

Don't pretend to be an American now. YOu hate America and Americans, and have repeatedly identified as a Mexican.
You seem overly aggressive; maybe the South was right.

I treat you far better than you deserve.

You know what a vile person you are, especially after that time you sided with the illegal immigrant mexican rapist instead of his American 14 year old victim.

Don't pretend to be an American now. YOu hate America and Americans, and have repeatedly identified as a Mexican.
You seem overly aggressive; maybe the South was right.

I treat you far better than you deserve.

You know what a vile person you are, especially after that time you sided with the illegal immigrant mexican rapist instead of his American 14 year old victim.
Projecting much?

Forum List

Back