50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.
Do Democrats think 2+2=5?

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare
Roughly 44 Percent Of Latino Males Get Arrested By Age 23, Study Shows

100% vote for democrat.

So the answer is: yes.

And fuck Americans.

I agree...it’s just so odd considering how conscientious they seem to be with numbers. Haha

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.

I was arrested 5 times before age 23. I'm also a perfectly fine, contributing member of society.

Gee. Y'all don't have much faith in redemption, do you? You do realize you can get arrested for something as minor as public intoxication, right? That statistic means nothing. What would alarm me is if 44% were arrested before age 23 for violent crimes.

That statistic means nothing, because you according to your words, made it? (Although, I believe that it's a bit of a stretch).

Totally...

That statistic means nothing, because you according to your words, made it? (Although, I believe that it's a bit of a stretch).

Totally...

it means nothing because you can get arrested for a lot of pretty minor shit in this country.

I'm 28, you dumb ****, with a good education and a decent job. I do my part as much as anyone else. Not that it's any of your goddamn business.

This is just what democrats want. They don't want skilled workers coming here who might vote repub. They want illiterate unskilled losers who go on welfare and vote for the welfare party.

Totally...

it means nothing because you can get arrested for a lot of pretty minor shit in this country.

I'm 28, you dumb ****, with a good education and a decent job. I do my part as much as anyone else. Not that it's any of your goddamn business.

You have no proof that it means nothing. It's just your assertion, which I bet is completely false.

Most functional people do not have that kind of track record, while most criminals... well it doesn't take a genius to figure this out.

Since Democrats are self proclaimed “numbers people”...you know, with all their polls, budget and tax reduction concerns and what not....I can’t help but wonder how it all adds up for them.

Stupid Trump is proved a liar again with his bogus claim they are sending us their criminals

How do you figure that’s a lie?
Mexicans are a close second to Blacks in committed crime and incarceration rates. Think per capita like smart people do.

You were arrested 5 times for drunk driving and you say that is NOT a violent crime!!!??? Get help please.

Stupid Trump is proved a liar again with his bogus claim they are sending us their criminals

How do you figure that’s a lie?
Mexicans are a close second to Blacks in committed crime and incarceration rates. Think per capita like smart people do.
I thought the mockery of libs was plain

Totally...

You do realize that most good Americans have NEVER been arrested...right?
If your story is true you would represent the exception and certainly not the rule...you know this...right?

/----/ "More than half of immigrants on welfare" That's the plan Stan.

indeed it is

the dems have spent the last 8 years trying to make as

many people as possible dependent on the government

30% of non-immigrants are on welfare. We need to do something about 1/3 of non-immigrants. they're killing us with this welfare thing.

Totally...

You do realize that most good Americans have NEVER been arrested...right?
If your story is true you would represent the exception and certainly not the rule...you know this...right?

Most "good" Americans have broken the law hundreds of times in their lives. They are just better at not getting caught than I was.

My problem was alcohol. I don't drink anymore, except a few beers on rare occasions. Drunks get arrested often because their vice of choice destroys their decision-making ability. It doesn't make them a bad person for life, unless they allow it to.

Forum List

Back