50% on welfare, 44% arrested before age 23...Democrats think we need more of this?

I want those jobs for Americans, and I A. doubt prices will rise that much and B. would be happy to pay more even if they do.

Do you realize the connection between low wages for American workers, and Income inequality, that is such a big topic with so many libs today?

I depart with the establishment left on immigration apparently.

Very good for you.

Let's hope that Trump successfully implements his anti-immigration polices and we see some rising wages, asap.
The mere idea that Trump imports labor for his hotels makes you MAGA people dumber than shit.

The mere idra

IF he was running against another candidate who wanted to reduce immigration, but had a better record on not hiring immigrants,

your point would be valid.

BUt Hillary would have legalized the illegals that are here and throw the door open ever wider for more third world voters, I mean workers.

SO your point is not only invalid, but dumber than shit.
B*******. Democrats are always in favor of a SSID card that can't be faked, and the end of the problem... Of course that's communism LOL, right, dupe?

If the illegals are legalized, they will be voters. IF they are not, their children will grow up to be good dem voters.

My point stands.

IF he was running against another candidate who wanted to reduce immigration, but had a better record on not hiring immigrants,

BUt Hillary would have legalized the illegals that are here and throw the door open ever wider for more third world voters, I mean workers.

from your second article that you obviously did not read...

The study also found that nearly 50 percent of black men and 40 percent of white men are arrested by the time they are 23.

sounds more like we have a 'police state' problem....

We’ve actually covered this twice....I READ THE EDITORIAL...you are aware that 44% is greater than 40%...right?
sounds more like we have a 'police state' problem”
Haha...yeah, can’t be that we have lots of unlawful pieces of shits among us...huh?

Does this help you connect the dots? Let me know if you need more proof that wetbacks are filthy cockroaches.
california-robbery-race-2009.bmp

california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

california-assault-race-2009.bmp
Illegals have a lower crime rates than citizens. But hate on, dupe.

You got it all wrong...you see, the pie charts show smart people that illegals aren’t able to teach their anchor babies to be civil, lawful, positive contributors.
Might have something to do with the shity society the GOP leaves us for poor people dupe...

Huh?
What the fuck does that even mean?
Hmmm, Asians and Whites seem to do just fine within the “GOP society”...I’m sure it can’t be that low iQ thirdworlders would gravitate toward filth and lawlessness....hahaha...It’s always the fault of someone or something else...huh?
Yep the racist GOP and bigots like you... Guess what if you think certain races are stupid you are a racist... And yes I would like to stop illegal immigration with a SSID card that can't be fate, the only solution, that the GOP has been blocking forever... Dupe.

Very good for you.

Let's hope that Trump successfully implements his anti-immigration polices and we see some rising wages, asap.
The mere idea that Trump imports labor for his hotels makes you MAGA people dumber than shit.

The mere idra

B*******. Democrats are always in favor of a SSID card that can't be faked, and the end of the problem... Of course that's communism LOL, right, dupe?

If the illegals are legalized, they will be voters. IF they are not, their children will grow up to be good dem voters.

My point stands.

Another brainwashed conspiracy theorist...

Very good for you.

The mere idra

My point stands.

You mean Hillary would have done what Reagan did?

You lie when you claim Clinton would have legalized all illegals.

Very good for you.

The mere idra

My point stands.

Sure, how crazy.

The libs that are regularly gloating about how demographic change will kill the Republicans are just supporting policies that will enhance and quicken demographic change for completely unconnected reasons.

LOL!!!

Very good for you.

The mere idra

My point stands.

Well, Reagan legalized 3 million illegals, Hillary would have legalized far, far more.

It is not a lie, it is my opinion on what her actions would have been.

If you have an argument as to why that is not the case, make it, or shut the fuck up.

The mere idra

My point stands.

Well, Reagan legalized 3 million illegals, Hillary would have legalized far, far more.

If you have an argument as to why that is not the case, make it, or shut the fuck up.
So how many illegals can a President legalize without you have a freaking fit? Did someone set the limnit at 3 million? what abount 3.1 million?

BTW, you stated a fact. How many did Bill legalize as President with Hillary at his side? What proof do you have?

My point stands.

So how many illegals can a President legalize without you have a freaking fit? Did someone set the limnit at 3 million? what abount 3.1 million?

BTW, you stated a fact. How many did Bill legalize as President with Hillary at his side? What proof do you have?

1. I see you dropped that bullshit about me lying, but did not have the moral courage to clearly admit it.

2. You misunderstand. The Reagan Amnesty was supposed to fix the problem. We now see that it vastly worsened it.

3. I have no idea what you are raving about with your claim about Bill and HIllary. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.

The mere idra

My point stands.

Sure, how crazy.

The libs that are regularly gloating about how demographic change will kill the Republicans are just supporting policies that will enhance and quicken demographic change for completely unconnected reasons.

LOL!!!
Democrats have been trying to stop illegal immigration with a good SS ID card that can't be faked can't be faked for decades... The GOP loves cheap easily bullied labor and distracts its racist voters with b*******about useless walls and unconstitutional harassment laws, super dupe.

Last edited:

My point stands.

1. I see you dropped that bullshit about me lying, but did not have the moral courage to clearly admit it.

2. You misunderstand. The Reagan Amnesty was supposed to fix the problem. We now see that it vastly worsened it.

3. I have no idea what you are raving about with your claim about Bill and HIllary. I am not responsible for the voices in your head.
Because the GOP reneged on promises to stop illegal immigration, i e an SS ID card that can't be faked.

Very good for you.

The mere idra

My point stands.

. It's why she was chosen.. Certain groups that have an agenda picked Hillary, and might have even tried to scam the election in her favor, because they knew "her weakness", no I mean "her highness" would have done exactly what they wanted her to do for them.

They're are groups who want to flood this nation with foriegners who aren't your typical white as cotton human being, and all in order to someday destroy the whites by over running them by sheer numbers is what their plan is. They're are groups who blame so much on the whites, and for whom hope to force the whites over time into a minority status.

Very good for you.

The mere idra

My point stands.

. It's why she was chosen.. Certain groups that have an agenda picked Hillary, and might have even tried to scam the election in her favor, because they knew "her weakness", no I mean "her highness" would have done exactly what they wanted her to do for them.

They're are groups who want to flood this nation with foriegners who aren't your typical white as cotton human being, and all in order to someday destroy the whites by over running them by sheer numbers is what their plan is. They're are groups who blame so much on the whites, and for whom hope to force the whites over time into a minority status.
Hillary is neither insane nor evil, Super dupe, and neither are Democrats. The GOP voters are obviously brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job dupes... Anything to save the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP from paying their fair share... Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with a good SSID card... And and this GOP crap wedge issue...

Huh?
Hmmm, Asians and Whites seem to do just fine within the “GOP society”...I’m sure it can’t be that low iQ thirdworlders would gravitate toward filth and lawlessness....hahaha...It’s always the fault of someone or something else...huh?

Study after study shows that poverty is the leading cause of crime. That is why the Cletus's in the Appalachians who are addicted to opiates are mainly white scum. That is why the blacks in the ghetto are scum. All relates to poverty.

Huh?

Study after study shows that poverty is the leading cause of crime. That is why the Cletus's in the Appalachians who are addicted to opiates are mainly white scum. That is why the blacks in the ghetto are scum. All relates to poverty.
If this was true, then do you care to explain how the majority in this country came from poverty, and how they built this country into the magnificent place that it has become over time ?? The poverty blame game is just that "A BLAME GAME". Poverty is no excuse to commit crime.

To much time on ones hands, and poor parenting is a catalyst for all sorts of bad, but still the strength found in each individual character can overcome the obstacles placed in front of those who have natural born character.

Remember all a human being needs in ones life, is a roof over his or her head, heat for the winter, good food and drink, and good family and friends. As long as human beings have these nessesities, then their minds can grow to have creative thinking, and they will find the will to overcome just about anything. End the excuses already, and end the blame game because there is no excuses left. It's over.

The mere idra

My point stands.

Hillary is neither insane nor evil, Super dupe, and neither are Democrats. The GOP voters are obviously brainwashed conspiracy Nut Job dupes... Anything to save the greedy idiot mega-rich GOP from paying their fair share... Pass the 2010 Democratic immigration bill with a good SSID card... And and this GOP crap wedge issue...
. We shall see what Hillary is soon enough. If she's lucky, she might get the same room Martha Stewart had in prison.

My point stands.

. We shall see what Hillary is soon enough. If she's lucky, she might get the same room Martha Stewart had in prison.
Conspiracy Nut Job... All the crimes you believe she did are imaginary propaganda, Duke. She has been investigated so many times it's ridiculous and nothing period including anything to do with emails duh.
Very good for you.

The mere idra

My point stands.

Why in the world would they do that you silly super dupe? You people are absolutely out of your minds... Your b******* and hate propaganda machine is a disgrace.

My point stands.

No, you still ate a liar. You said Hillary would legalize all of these illegals. Where is your proof?

You were having a freaking meltdown about your lie that Hillary would legalize illegals. Yet you asshtas worship Reagan who legalized illegals. You really need to make up your mind & quit play the politics game. If a Republican or Trump does it, it is the greatest thing ever. Yet say Hillary would , you have a meltdown.

Hillary was in a position to influence Bill Clinton on legalizing illegals. Why did she? The fact she did not makes you even bigger liar.

You asshats blame everything on Hillary while your orange bozo burns down America

My point stands.

What crime did Hillary commit?

Huh?

NEGATIVE...
Shitty parenting=low iQ children=poverty=crime

Huh?

NEGATIVE...
Shitty parenting=low iQ children=poverty=crime
More like shity GOP minimum wage plus shity g o p education and training programs etc etc equals the most unequal Society in the modern world equals crime. Conspiracy Nut Job brainwashed racist GOP dolt. Anything to save the greedy idiot Mega Rich GOP from paying their fair share...

Forum List

Back