5 people murdered...it's okay though..they were killed with a knife...

RIP for the victims, people that use the instances to further a political purpose, you people can go to Hell....

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
There is so much daily crime but you don't hear about it on TV unless it involves a Muslim, black arrests go amuk, or those rapid fire weapons.

One thing we can safely predict for a few weeks or months after a mass-shooting is threads like this going on about non-gun murders. Guaranteed.....:eusa_drool:
yet zero empathy is given for the the victims...only cheap political band standing

There is so much daily crime but you don't hear about it on TV unless it involves a Muslim, black arrests go amuk, or those rapid fire weapons.

right ---lots of murder ------I am a real health care worker so I saw lots of murder victims-------lots involved both blacks and muslims and black muslims---most never made it to the news. The operative word is LOTS----there was so much of it that it was not "news" In fact most of the murder victims involving gunshot wound to the head-----were blacks----or blacks who were also muslims-----you made no point

yes...and for all the years the lanai gun extremists waded through blood and bodies to reach cameras to push their agenda...I'm sure all you guys opposed that as well......

Of course...if it pushes anti gun bs then it is too important not to push the agenda before the bodies are cold....

A gun murder victims usefulness to push gun control only lasts as long as the bodies stay warm.....

This was found via extranosalley.........5 people were found dead, a six year old girl is in critical condition......but the good news...they were apparently stabbed to death, no gun seems to have been used....whew......we couldn't have that...right?

So....it looks like another victory for gun control......

UPDATED Five found dead inside Broken Arrow home police take two teens into custody - Tulsa World News

Again, I was under the impression that when the Confederate flag came down - murder would cease........Guess the bleeding-heart liberals were wrong, yet again.... :(

This was found via extranosalley.........5 people were found dead, a six year old girl is in critical condition......but the good news...they were apparently stabbed to death, no gun seems to have been used....whew......we couldn't have that...right?

UPDATED Five found dead inside Broken Arrow home police take two teens into custody - Tulsa World News

They must of been muslims.

In this case it appears to have

They must of been muslims.

It appears, in this case, a rapid stab knife was used.

Forum List

Back