5 more charged in anti-government militia plot linked to Fort Stewart

maybe you should ask an admin to change your user name, since you are far from the truth and don't appear to be seeking it at all.
Ease up, cut him some slack and grow a little skin. To be fair, he also has "420" in his user name, so we can all be reasonably sure that whenever he posts he is stoned out of his gourd and everything he posts can usually just be shrugged off with a giggle. People make foolish mistakes when they're high, right? :420:

You haven't been on this board long. You will not find a post of mine where I said whites own me anything. I have never been poor, on welfare and I've been employed since 1985.

You accused me of lying on the premise that I'm a racist, therefore I "lie about anything". I mentioned the FF as a way to see if you think all racists "lie about everything" or is it just black racists.

You assumptions that blacks :

Have no fathers.

Mothers are on welfare.

Are on the downlow.

and don't do an honest days work, are very telling.

Of course they are, it's called probing, and what is telling is where you show flame points ;)

You are a pig fucking racist, and I am the whitey you hate.

I can live with that negroid.

"Flame points"? Hahahahaha.

You act like you are the first white racist I have ever dealt with, on this board or in real life. You don't even rank in the top 100 on this board. I don't see you lasting long on here.

Not at all boy, you seek out confrontation....you gon run me off?

Of course they are, it's called probing, and what is telling is where you show flame points ;)

You are a pig fucking racist, and I am the whitey you hate.

I can live with that negroid.

You act like you are the first white racist I have ever dealt with, on this board or in real life. You don't even rank in the top 100 on this board. I don't see you lasting long on here.

Nah, your own will do that. It happens on here all the time.

Your mistake is that you think I rely on support from anyone ;)

I don't.

Let me know when you wanna kill a whitey, I'll tell you where I am.

Your mistake is that you think I rely on support from anyone ;)

I don't.

Let me know when you wanna kill a whitey, I'll tell you where I am.

Dude, you'd shoot the first black person that knocked on door or would you pull out your singlet and some baby oil and ask them to "rassle"?

Nope, and I have never claimed to be, but fuck off and ignore me if you don't like it...we clear?
You're clearer than you want to be, I expect.

*checks chain of command* Funny -- you don't show up on the list. So feel free to eat shit. I'll say what I like, and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it, is there?

Nope, I don't waste words, I communicated what I wanted to.

Deal with it kid.
There's nothing there to deal with, Skippy. :lol:

I'm going to bed Salty, let me know when you are coming...I'd be happy to meet you.

Count white folk when you lay down, I'll be the last one you count....mmmmk?

Forum List

Back