5-Minute Solution for fixing the deficit....I think this would work. Seriously.

central bankers have worked for centuries to enslave us with fake debt

What is fake debt?

You have more and deeper reaading to do, but that is a good question to pursue.

You have more and deeper reaading to do,

On what subject(s)?

What is fake debt?
Today, every dollar they print is a actually a dollar of debt. If you care about this topic, I implore you to watch the video I posted.

Today, every dollar they print is a actually a dollar of debt.

I'm holding a $20. Who owes me interest on it? How much?

Nevermind, just keep on doing what you're doing.

What is fake debt?

On what subject(s)?

What is fake debt?

I'm supposed to read up on fake debt? Great. What is it?

Do you understand the use of google"

Type in "central bankers have worked for centuries to enslave us with fake debt".

Start there and see what comes up. Focus upon the IMF and the World Bank at first blush and drill down. Have you ever done any research?

I should look for an answer by searching thru conspiracy bs?

On what subject(s)?

What is fake debt?

Type in "central bankers have worked for centuries to enslave us with fake debt".

Start there and see what comes up. Focus upon the IMF and the World Bank at first blush and drill down. Have you ever done any research?

Actually I think it rather suits you to remain ignorant.

This isn't new, but it's worth revisiting.

Some background [1]:
  • Salary of retired US Presidents:.. . . . .. . . . . $180,000 FOR LIFE.
  • Salary of House/Senate members: .. . . . .. . . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE. This is stupid
  • Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE. This is really stupid
  • Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders . . .. . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE. Stupid
  • Average Salary of a teacher . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. .$40,065
  • Average Salary of a deployed Soldier . . .. . . .. $38,000
So with that as context....."I could end the deficit in five minutes," Warren told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election."

I think Buffett's spot on because today we have leaders who want you and me to fear all sorts of things -- the press, ISIS, global warming, etc. Elected federal leaders, however, have no fear of facing any consequence from not actually doing their job and doing it well.

Note:
  1. (Please, don't parrot the "serve one term and collect full retirement for life" thing. First, read this. Congress Members got it good, but not that good. LOL There's a schedule for how much they actually can collect, but whatever they collect, it's for life if they retire "in full" or what some folks might call "fully vested." That's what the figures above refer to.)

How about Warren having to be taxed more when there is an increase in the deficit ?? Now that's justice. No more getting away with loop holes, tax breaks, tax havens for the rich or filthy rich in this nation. Everyone pays their fair share. Everyone..

Buffett would agree with you.
The man's been very clear about the fact that he thinks people who "make a mint" could stand to pay more in taxes.

The man's been very clear about the fact that he thinks people who "make a mint" could stand to pay more in taxes.

It's funny that he says that, while organizing his business and his life around paying the absolute minimum in taxes.

Some background [1]:
  • Salary of House/Senate members: .. . . . .. . . . . $174,000 FOR LIFE. This is stupid
  • Salary of Speaker of the House .. . . . .. . . . . $223,500 FOR LIFE. This is really stupid
  • Salary of Majority / Minority Leaders . . .. . . . . $193,400 FOR LIFE. Stupid
So with that as context....."I could end the deficit in five minutes," Warren told CNBC. "You just pass a law that says that anytime there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members of Congress are ineligible for re-election."

I think Buffett's spot on because today we have leaders who want you and me to fear all sorts of things -- the press, ISIS, global warming, etc. Elected federal leaders, however, have no fear of facing any consequence from not actually doing their job and doing it well.

Note:
  1. (Please, don't parrot the "serve one term and collect full retirement for life" thing. First, read this. Congress Members got it good, but not that good. LOL There's a schedule for how much they actually can collect, but whatever they collect, it's for life if they retire "in full" or what some folks might call "fully vested." That's what the figures above refer to.)

How about Warren having to be taxed more when there is an increase in the deficit ?? Now that's justice. No more getting away with loop holes, tax breaks, tax havens for the rich or filthy rich in this nation. Everyone pays their fair share. Everyone..

It's funny that he says that, while organizing his business and his life around paying the absolute minimum in taxes.

Like Don does and brags about it?

On what subject(s)?

What is fake debt?

Actually I think it rather suits you to remain ignorant.

Yes, I'm missing so much by not searching for, "what is fake debt".

Some background [1]:

Note:

Does Don say, "rich people like me should pay more taxes", you know, like Warren says?

Did someone actually post something that directly addresses the 5-minute fix Buffett proposed? Perhaps by sharing their own thoughts on the efficacy of the idea or the notion of turning the current governance model on its head so that it's government leaders who fear the wrath of the electorate rather than the electorate being convinced by government leaders to fear all manners of third parties?

Some background [1]:

Note:

Does Don say, "rich people like me should pay more taxes", you know, like Warren says?

Oh lands no, he says look at me, I'm yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Did someone actually post something that directly addresses the 5-minute fix Buffett proposed? Perhaps by sharing their own thoughts on the efficacy of the idea or the notion of turning the current governance model on its head so that it's government leaders who fear the wrath of the electorate rather than the electorate being convinced by government leaders to fear all manners of third parties?

No, and no one will here.

The idea or the notion of turning the current governance model on its head so that corporate state government leaders fear the wrath of the people rather than the curtailing of their own enrichment is the only possible solution before society devolves into shortages of resources, a societal “security” crackdown and chaos in the streets. Not tomorrow, but 20-30-40 years down the road; at some point this approach will become unsustainable. The system can only engage in societal cannibalism for so long before it depletes it and moves on to greener pastures to oppress.

Some background [1]:

Note:

Okay...Maybe yes; maybe no. I'll even grant that there's ample irony in Warren's present day views on taxation of the wealthy as compared with his apparent behavior as shown by the tax return he released. Now you have that point won, or near enough to it, and that's fine with me because (1) I don't care about the irony in Warren's remarks, and (2) Warren and his taxes aren't the thread topic. Do you have something you'd care to share that addresses the central theme of the OP, which is the 5-minute plan Buffett mentioned?

Some background [1]:

Note:

Okay...Maybe yes; maybe no. I'll even grant that there's ample irony in Warren's present day views on taxation of the wealthy as compared with his apparent behavior in years long since gone. Now you have that point won, or near enough to it, and that's fine with me because (1) I don't care about the irony in Warren's remarks, and (2) Warren and his taxes aren't the thread topic. Do you have something you'd care to share that addresses the central theme of the OP, which is the 5-minute plan Buffett mentioned?

Yeah, it's a super awesome idea.

No, and no one will here.

The idea or the notion of turning the current governance model on its head so that corporate state government leaders fear the wrath of the people rather than the curtailing of their own enrichment is the only possible solution before society devolves into shortages of resources, a societal “security” crackdown and chaos in the streets. Not tomorrow, but 20-30-40 years down the road; at some point this approach will become unsustainable. The system can only engage in societal cannibalism for so long before it depletes it and moves on to greener pastures to oppress.
. You have right now the man in office to work for the people in these respects you speak of (as close as we will ever get), but people like you couldn't recognize it due to your democrat blinders being on, and your completed brainwashing that started when you were raised in your liberal family.

My plan to fix the fucking deficit
1. Go to single payer for our healthcare system...That is hundreds billions to pay down our deficit.
2. Kick anyone with more then 2 million dollars in the bank off of SSI, SSD and Medicare.
3. Decrease unemployment to 60 weeks.
4. Close half of the over sea's bases and stop being assholes....Cut military to 350 billion per year. No one will fuck with us in America...
5. Decrease the paper corporate tax from 35 to 20% but close all loop holes. Fuck wall mart, boeing, apple.Watch revue go up!
6. Raise a border tax on all outsourced goods coming back into America. Fuck em.

Some background [1]:

Note:

You have to first understand how he central bankers have worked for centuries to enslave us with fake debt.

This is long, but well worth a look for anyone that wishes to understand this. IMHO, there is no more important history class...

That "documentary" is a joke which takes advantage of your ignorance and innumeracy.

1. Go to single payer for our healthcare system...That is hundreds billions to pay down our deficit.
2. Kick anyone with more then 2 million dollars in the bank off of SSI, SSD and Medicare.
4. Close half of the over sea's bases and stop being assholes....Cut military to 350 billion per year. No one will fuck with us in America...
5. Decrease the paper corporate tax from 35 to 20% but close all loop holes. Fuck wall mart, boeing, apple.Watch revue go up!
6. Raise a border tax on all outsourced goods coming back into America. Fuck em.

Go to single payer for our healthcare system...That is hundreds billions to pay down our deficit.

There's the stupid!

Some background [1]:

Note:

Prohibition was repealed as a Bad idea in those then, modern times, last millennium.

Go to single payer for our healthcare system...That is hundreds billions to pay down our deficit.

There's the stupid!

There isn't another developed nation on earth that is as dumb as us with Healthcare....They all have single payer and pay 1/2 of what we do...Go back to private sector shit = make it worse.

Barry had eight freaking years. Lefties think they can "fix the deficit in five minutes" during a republican administration. Do the math.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back