It's Perez

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
I guess the Democrats thought twice about putting another scandal-ridden goober in the chair.

Or they just chickened. Take your pick.

I guess the Democrats thought twice about putting another scandal-ridden goober in the chair.

Or they just chickened. Take your pick.
Funny stuff, he's in extreme leftist…
as he is speaking now,,,why hasnt he mentioned that it is the goal of the Democrat party to steal from the poor and middle class and allow Iran to make nuclear bombs?

Perez is just as radical as Ellison, he just does not have Ellison's black Muslim angle.

Obviously intense Islamophobia led to Democrats rejecting Ellison.

LOL, the most unsurprising idiot spin of the day.
So fun having you leftards paint yourselves into a corner on every topic.

16998152_1442652545776157_1016843160587006138_n.jpg

This pick only continues the Democratic Party's slide towards Left Wing Extremism. It's gonna further alienate reasonable average hard working Americans.

Trump did very well with American Workers, even Union Workers. The more extreme the Democrats become, the less support they're gonna get from average hard working Americans.

View attachment 114187

Is there a grownup version of that post you could put up so we can debate as equals?
If you are looking for an intellectual equal, then start a forum for room temperature IQ posters.

View attachment 114187

Is there a grownup version of that post you could put up so we can debate as equals?
If you are looking for an intellectual equal, then start a forum for room temperature IQ posters.

I'll debate you one on one on any issue we disagree on, any time.

Nobody talking about this? What happened to the revolution? Weren't you going to show those corporate establishment Democrats who was in charge? You sure did. It's them!

How did Perez work as labor secretary during the Obama administration? The short answer is that he was a stooge who had no idea about the American labor force. As DNC chair he will continue to be a stooge for the left wing radicals.

"Congratulations to Thomas Perez, who has just been named Chairman of the DNC. I could not be happier for him, or for the Republican Party!" - Trump

i bet Trump wanted Ellison tho...

Forum List

Back