5 Lies told my Ryan in his speech

We'll just assume that, for the most part, Paul Ryan is indeed a liar.

4 lies out of 5 "truths"...lol

Actually Ryan is one of the smartest guy's on The Hill and everyone who works up there knows it being republican or democrat. That is what is scaring the left into trying to paint him as a lair. The truth hurts.

Actually Ryan is one of the smartest guy's on The Hill and everyone who works up there knows it being republican or democrat. That is what is scaring the left into trying to paint him as a lair. The truth hurts.

Make a real point, make a real argument on what I posted, write out your argument and I will counter it, Ill wait.

still nothing, and posting a link to a right wing blog spot is not evidence, your leaning on other peoples ideas, write your own, make your point, support your point with numbers and factual evidence. once you do. I will respond with my argument.

LOL, what the numbers in my link are right wing? Sorry kid numbers are numbers, what was said was said and it's right there.

still nothing, and posting a link to a right wing blog spot is not evidence, your leaning on other peoples ideas, write your own, make your point, support your point with numbers and factual evidence. once you do. I will respond with my argument.

LOL, what the numbers in my link are right wing? Sorry kid numbers are numbers, what was said was said and it's right there.

Write your own argument, not what some political blog wrote, explain your argument, then I will counter.

You can keep calling them lies, but the facts tell a different story.

Facts seem to piss you off.

I'm pretty upbeat actually.

And facts make me H...appy. If your "facts" are telling a different story then I'm sorry to inform that they are more than likely nothing but opinions.

If these facts are proving me wrong, why don't you post 'em? Nip this thing in the bud once and for all.

Considereing the orginal paul ryan bill wanted to scrap medicare, I'd say he's a pretty big threat to it.

The one truth, Obama didn't actually save that plant.

3, Obama didn't ignore anything, Paul Ryan indulged in partisan antics and turned against the proposal from the very commission he sat on.

Lie #4 is one of those things that if you don't know the truth by now, chances are you'll never figure it out.

Lie#5 is equally as stupid as #4, "I'm paul ryan and i'll protect the weak by protecting the strong" lol, have you actually read the Paul Ryan budget?

edit: Now im getting negged? Aww, thats not very nice. Though I think that and your name-calling are evidence enough that Si-modo is a big ol' grump grump

I'm sure he's very intellegent, he is the VP candidate afterall. Intellegence and honestly are still different subjects I'm sorry to say.

Last edited:
1) Yes, Obama is the biggest threat to Medicare. He wants a one payer system. If he succeed at that, there will be no need for medicare. AND BTW he did slash funds from medicare with Obamacare. So no lie here

2) He didn't save the General Motors plant. He knew the plant was closing before he made the promise to keep it open. He bailed at GM less than a year effort and when asked whether he was going to reopen the plant, his administration said no. He failed on his campaign promise. Shockingly no lie here either.

3) He didnt follow the recommendations. You havent even tried to deny that he didn't. no lie here.

4) Obama refused to make any real spending cuts. In fact, he wanted to play games and refused to even compromise on the spending cuts. He got every single thing he wanted when Congressed authorized more spending. It was because they made no real efforts to fix the debt problem. So yes, it is HIS responsibility. He is the President of the United States.

5) Ryan has a stellar record of protecting the weak. In fact, he is attacked constantly for his firm position in defending the lives of the unborn and for trying to save medicare.

EVERY one of your five accusasions is a lie. What the heck does that say about your positions? Do you honestly think the American people are so stupid that if you just rapid fire false accusations they wont check the facts?

I'm in a pretty upbeat actually.

And facts make me H...appy. If your "facts" are telling a different story then I'm sorry to inform that they are more than likely nothing but opinions.

If these facts are proving me wrong, why don't you post 'em? Nip this thing in the bud once and for all.

Considereing the orginal paul ryan bill wanted to scrap medicare, I'd say he's a pretty big threat to it.

3, Obama didn't ignore anything, Paul Ryan indulged in partisan antics and turned against the proposal from the very commission he sat on.

Lie #4 is one of those things that if you don't know the truth by now, chances are you'll never figure it out.

Lie#5 is equally as stupid as #4, "I'm paul ryan and i'll protect the weak by protecting the strong" lol, have you actually read the Paul Ryan budget?

I like this post, and here is another snipit form other peoples work, since that is what the people on this forum like to do, here is a quote from the article big foot is parading.......

"Now why would Obama choose to close the only plant he had actively “suggested” he’d keep open? Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that it was in Ryan's (Republican) hometown?"

and also note, "suggested" not promised.

I'm in a pretty upbeat actually.

I like this post, and here is another snipit form other peoples work, since that is what the people on this forum like to do, here is a quote from the article big foot is parading.......

"Now why would Obama choose to close the only plant he had actively “suggested” he’d keep open? Could it possibly have something to do with the fact that it was in Ryan's (Republican) hometown?"

and also note, "suggested" not promised.

bfd38d14.jpg

jokes on you, dont say its a fail with out proving it, see I CAN prove it, so once you go though each thing, bring your evidence and then I will hit you with mine. BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evidence? I don't think that's gonna go over too well on these boards. How about some name calling or changing of the subject? The Mikey did it too, is usually a good response, but evidence?

1) Yes, Obama is the biggest threat to Medicare. He wants a one payer system. If he succeed at that, there will be no need for medicare. AND BTW he did slash funds from medicare with Obamacare. So no lie here

Actually wrong. Obama did NOT slash funds from medicare. please get this right. Obama does NOT want a one payer system, what he wanted was a government OPTION. there was NEVER and i repeat NEVER any sudgestion of a single payer system like france or sweden or the UK. NEVER.

2) He didn't save the General Motors plant. He knew the plant was closing before he made the promise to keep it open. He bailed at GM less than a year effort and when asked whether he was going to reopen the plant, his administration said no. He failed on his campaign promise. Shockingly no lie here either.

HE NEVER MADE A PROMISE, also the GM plant you are talking about is in RYAN district. Also GM is making profits and is already paying back the tax payers.

3) He didnt follow the recommendations. You havent even tried to deny that he didn't. no lie here.

Are you kidding me? as explained before it never got to him, the committee voted down their own proposal once it was clear that Obama would use it.

4) Obama refused to make any real spending cuts. In fact, he wanted to play games and refused to even compromise on the spending cuts. He got every single thing he wanted when Congressed authorized more spending. It was because they made no real efforts to fix the debt problem. So yes, it is HIS responsibility. He is the President of the United States.

WOW, that funny, for over half of his presidency you have had a repubican block on everything, no republican has voted for ANYTHING he has proposed. Also there have been lots of cuts on the national level, I know this one will be painful, but the military, the epa, the cuts that you JUST said to medicare, even though it was not medicare, it was advantage. so once again I can keep on going but I think eveyone gets the point.

5) Ryan has a stellar record of protecting the weak. In fact, he is attacked constantly for his firm position in defending the lives of the unborn and for trying to save medicare.

Ryan is actually one of the worst when it comes to protecting the "weak" if you look at the fine print of a lot of the bills he sponsored he wanted cuts for; education in inner cities, wanted less resources funneled to people with developmental disabilities. His the "Ryan" plan was SO bad against future seniors that the Republican party actually started to distance them selves from it when it mattered. SO TRY AGAIN.......

oh but when people have sig pics of Obama looking like a monkey, thats cool. When people have hate speech written in the sig, thats cool. When people make references to "monkey" or "tzars" or "moon crickets" its cool, but when I mention that a few people have identical political beliefs as a group called the KKK, now I am the racist, not it does not fly, once again make your argument, write it out, explain it, and I will counter, Ill wait.
Because racism exists your racism is OK?

:lol:

Fucking racists are great toys.

I was not being racist, I was point out that these people support the jim crowe south political forum. now stop changing the subject, make a point, write it out, explain it in your own words, and then I will counter.

Lawd, I don't want your counter, I don't even want to be in this thread, the same one that's already been posted and debunked umpteen times............BYE!!

Man, its pretty hard to argue with facts against those who don't really care about facts or think facts are the same as opinions.

If a fact is only partially true, its not really a fact now is it?

And its true the OP wasn't being racist. If he said something like "all you white people are fucks and don't deserve the same rights as blacks" that would be racist.

Its funny really, because many cons on this thread are accusing the libs are being racist. Bascially, the op said something cons don't like, and all the cons are like, "OI! are you callin us racist!?"

Actually wrong. Obama did NOT slash funds from medicare. please get this right. Obama does NOT want a one payer system, what he wanted was a government OPTION. there was NEVER and i repeat NEVER any sudgestion of a single payer system like france or sweden or the UK. NEVER.

HE NEVER MADE A PROMISE, also the GM plant you are talking about is in RYAN district. Also GM is making profits and is already paying back the tax payers.

Are you kidding me? as explained before it never got to him, the committee voted down their own proposal once it was clear that Obama would use it.

WOW, that funny, for over half of his presidency you have had a repubican block on everything, no republican has voted for ANYTHING he has proposed. Also there have been lots of cuts on the national level, I know this one will be painful, but the military, the epa, the cuts that you JUST said to medicare, even though it was not medicare, it was advantage. so once again I can keep on going but I think eveyone gets the point.

Ryan is actually one of the worst when it comes to protecting the "weak" if you look at the fine print of a lot of the bills he sponsored he wanted cuts for; education in inner cities, wanted less resources funneled to people with developmental disabilities. His the "Ryan" plan was SO bad against future seniors that the Republican party actually started to distance them selves from it when it mattered. SO TRY AGAIN.......

Got ya. Double down on your lying. Not surprising.

Let me know when you want to have a real discussion.

Forum List

Back