5 Lies told my Ryan in his speech

It is QUITE apparent that some(conservative) don't have a REAL clue what the "Ryan Plan" ACTUALLY proposes.

Here is a list of five lies that Paul Ryan told when he gave his speech at the Republican National Convention last night. Every single news outlet should report on these lies.

1. Lie: President Obama is the "greatest threat" to Medicare.

Truth: Obama didn't make any cuts to Medicare benefits; he made cuts to provider reimbursements, to improve cost efficiency and extend the fiscal security of Medicare by eight years. According to the Medicare actuary, "[Obama's] Affordable Care Act makes important changes to the Medicare program and substantially improves its financial outlook."

But Ryan actually does want to cut benefits. He proposed dismantling Medicare and replacing it with a voucher system, leaving millions of seniors to come up with more money to pay for care out of pocket.

2. Lie: President Obama didn't save a General Motors plant in Wisconsin.

Truth: First, Obama wasn't even in office when the GM plant closed. Second, Obama never made a promise to save it.

3. Lie: President Obama ignored recommendations of a bipartisan debt commission.

Truth: Paul Ryan actually sat on that commission. And he led Republicans in voting down the commission's own recommendation. So the commission never gave a report to Obama, because Ryan himself voted to kill the report before it could.

4. Lie: President Obama is responsible for the downgrading of the U.S. Credit Rating.

Truth: House Republicans, including Paul Ryan, held the full faith and credit of the United States hostage to try to ransom it for trillions of dollars in cuts to social programs without increasing taxes on the wealthy one dime. Standard & Poor's said specifically, "We have changed our assumption on [revenue] because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues." That's why our nation's credit rating was downgraded.

5. Lie: Ryan wants to protect the "weak."

Truth: Ryan's biggest feat in his political career was proposing a budget with dramatic cuts to programs benefiting the poor. He'd cut Medicaid by one third, take away health care insurance from 30 million Americans, and cut Pell Grants for 1 million students. All so that he could give more tax breaks to the rich.

So to wrap this up, to all the normal kkk supporters on here, rottwiler, frank, becky........bring it!

I'd neg this idiotic post except you can't get lower than "0". We were downgraded because Obama and the Dems expect the only people to compromise are the republicans.

Ryan scares the crap out of you doesn't he??

The Path to Prosperity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All this crap you're spewing has been debunked, right here on this board. You're late to the party, seems a common thread among dems.

I think you're a bit mixed up. The "gang of six" proposed a plan that the GOP endorsed, when it became apparent Obama would accept their proposal as well, the GOP denounced the very proposal they previously endorsed.

once again none of you have taken the time to make a REAL agrument, all you do it say" eat shit" or you racist, which is funny cause those people I mentioned I have followed their posts and they follow what would have been the platform of a right winger in the jim crowe south. NOW if you actually have a real counter point, then write your argument down, explain it. then I will counter, unitll you do that, you just keep proving how right wingers are Anecdotal in their responses.

once again none of you have taken the time to make a REAL agrument, all you do it say" eat shit" or you racist, which is funny cause those people I mentioned I have followed their posts and they follow what would have been the platform of a right winger in the jim crowe south. NOW if you actually have a real counter point, then write your argument down, explain it. then I will counter, unitll you do that, you just keep proving how right wingers are Anecdotal in their responses.
It's hard to get past your racism.

Eat shit, racist.

I told you all this crap you have posted has already been debunked on this very board. Lawd, I guess you don't know how to use the search feature. Typical dem, blame everyone else when it's you that haven't done the research. :eusa_shifty:

oh but I have, and I am ready, I have infact read other posts, and I do not feel as if the "left" was argued properly. so once again. write out your argument, once you do, I will give you my counter argument. Ill wait.

Race bait and divide and claim truths are lies. It's ALL they can do with a dismal record the last four years.
At this point, the race-baiting is nothing but racism.

Period.

Who would have thought Obama could make this nation more racist? The Great Divider and his bots have done exactly that.

LOL, all you have is rhetoric. You're post is bullshit and all has been previously debunked on this forum. I posted a link that debunked one of your claims in this thread and now you say that you didn't see it or something ~shrug~

And what's with the race baiting? Do you think that aided you in your quest to try and spread more Obama bullshit? The amateur has failed at his job and it is time to replace him with someone with some experience.

still nothing, don't worry, Ill wait.
Racist.

oh but when people have sig pics of Obama looking like a monkey, thats cool. When people have hate speech written in the sig, thats cool. When people make references to "monkey" or "tzars" or "moon crickets" its cool, but when I mention that a few people have identical political beliefs as a group called the KKK, now I am the racist, not it does not fly, once again make your argument, write it out, explain it, and I will counter, Ill wait.

still nothing, don't worry, Ill wait.
Racist.

oh but when people have sig pics of Obama looking like a monkey, thats cool. When people have hate speech written in the sig, thats cool. When people make references to "monkey" or "tzars" or "moon crickets" its cool, but when I mention that a few people have identical political beliefs as a group called the KKK, now I am the racist, not it does not fly, once again make your argument, write it out, explain it, and I will counter, Ill wait.
Because racism exists your racism is OK?

:lol:

Fucking racists are great toys.

still nothing, and posting a link to a right wing blog spot is not evidence, your leaning on other peoples ideas, write your own, make your point, support your point with numbers and factual evidence. once you do. I will respond with my argument.

Race bait and divide and claim truths are lies. It's ALL they can do with a dismal record the last four years.
At this point, the race-baiting is nothing but racism.

Period.

Who would have thought Obama could make this nation more racist? The Great Divider and his bots have done exactly that.

The amount of damage Obama and crew have done is almost unbelievable. Is it going to take brother against brother to make this guy happy? I don't understand why anyone would want and or encourage such harm.

Because racism exists your racism is OK?

:lol:

Fucking racists are great toys.

I was not being racist, I was point out that these people support the jim crowe south political forum. now stop changing the subject, make a point, write it out, explain it in your own words, and then I will counter.

Forum List

Back