5.7 million illegal votes

Yea, we were right,

Study supports Trump: 5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

View attachment 206252
Politi"fact" is so far left it runs in circles.

You hate facts almost as much as you hate education, don't you?

You mean facts of their being tens of millions of the illegal assholes this country and lax voter ID laws in Democrat states?

Nothing we didn't already really know. Just further confirmation.

IN OTHER WORDS: all this time the Left have angrily and smugly touted that at least Hillary really won "the popular vote," in fact -----
----- she didn't even get THAT.

Truth be known, Hillary lost the popular vote by millions as well.

Just one more hard kick in the nuts to Faun who thinks conservatism is on the way out fading fast! :auiqs.jpg:

Yea, we were right,

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

Total bullshit. They have been peddling this bullshit for years and have never supported a single "finding" they claim. There is a reason there is never a link to their work.

:lol: what a load of shit. You Dotards will fall for anything.

This is my favorite part of the article...a lot of words that say nothing.

Mr. Agresti lays out his reasoning in a series of complicated calculations, which he compares to U.S. Census Bureau figures for noncitizen residents. Polls show noncitizens vote overwhelmingly Democratic.

“The details are technical, but the figure I calculated is based on a more conservative margin of sampling error and a methodology that I consider to be more accurate,” Mr. Agresti told The Washington Times.

Haha..You LefTards are terrified of the probability principle...fucking hilarious. You hate to connect the dots don’t you?
Loser, the study was based on unscientific non-probability polling on the Internet. Rather than complete randomness, they selectively chose respondents who were a best match with their target sampling.

Second, for each member of the target sample, we select one or more matching members from our pool of opt-in respondents. This is called the matched sample. Matching is accomplished using a large set of variables that are available in consumer and voter databases for both the target population and the opt-in panel.

more...

The probability of wetbacks voting has little to do with this particular study....NEVER in this nations history have illegal wetbacks been empowered by American politicians like they have been since 2008...NEVER have our elected politicians invited them here.... NEVER have our politicians declared entire cities and states as SANCTUARIES for illegal wetbacks.....NEVER have our politicians encouraged illegal wetbacks to vote in local elections...NEVER has a sitting American President told illegal wetbacks to vote in our elections...NEVER have they been more motivated to invade our nation.
You, Golfing Gator and many more are simply dumbing yourselves down and playing stupid on this one..PERIOD!
You’re fucking deranged, rightie. No president has ever encouraged illegals to vote. And never has there been any evidence that millions do.

The illegal vote is why the left fights hard against Voter I.D. laws..............Time and time again there are reports of illegals voting and illegals admitting they vote.

The actual numbers voting............probably just guessing but in the millions I'd have to agree...........

They are afraid of Voter I.D. for a reason, but always call it voter suppression when challenged...........Liberals are a bunch of Lying Sacks.
LOLOL

If only you could prove your delusions are real.

If only.

2s0blvo.jpg

The illegal vote is why the left fights hard against Voter I.D. laws..............Time and time again there are reports of illegals voting and illegals admitting they vote.

The actual numbers voting............probably just guessing but in the millions I'd have to agree...........

They are afraid of Voter I.D. for a reason, but always call it voter suppression when challenged...........Liberals are a bunch of Lying Sacks.
LOLOL

If only.

2s0blvo.jpg
If only you could get evidence on Russian Collusion.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Yea, we were right,

Why...WHY? Why are me marginalizing American poor and glorying Illegal aliens? This is self defeating and idiotic... Oh, my freeking god. WHY?

Yea, we were right,

Why...WHY? Why are me marginalizing American poor and glorying Illegal aliens? This is self defeating and idiotic... Om my freeking god. WHY?
Because they are freaking idiots.

LOLOL

If only.

2s0blvo.jpg
Moron. Quote me saying trump colluded with Russia.....

Are you always this stupid? Must be to believe 6 million illegal aliens voted in the election and virtually all of them got away with it.

Yea, we were right,

View attachment 206252
Politi"fact" is so far left it runs in circles.

You hate facts almost as much as you hate education, don't you?
LOL, keep drinking progtard fool aide.

LOLOL

If only.

2s0blvo.jpg

Are you always this stupid? Must be to believe 6 million illegal aliens voted in the election and virtually all of them got away with it.
Your the one with the famous Avatar...........LOL

And yeah......I believe voter fraud exists massively in this country...........only some get caught.......

Why does the left hate voter I.D. laws........huh........Oh suppression of the vote right..........Oh the poor wouldn't have an I.d. to get it right.........Oh they can't get to the place to register right.......

Bunch of excuses..........everyone knows they are doing this shit............

LOLOL

If only.

Look,
6a491204.jpg
Brain,

Can you prove it false? Then you are the more deluded one to think that none of the 20 million illegals or only a few voted for Hillary when you have whole states like California making it legal and possible! Your entire empty belief that progressives are winning out is based on your hollow assertion that Hillary won the popular vote. Deep down inside you know that your phony theories can't hold a cup of water!

Yea, we were right,

Why...WHY? Why are me marginalizing American poor and glorying Illegal aliens? This is self defeating and idiotic... Om my freeking god. WHY?
Because they are freaking idiots.
Well, it's because there is filthy lucre to be made pandering to our NEW immigrant class. Redefine illegal aliens as "immigrants" . Aren't they so cute and adorable and EXPLOITABLE? Throw those other poor yearning to be free Americans under the politically correct bus. They want unions, fair wages and retirement plans. Mexicans that sneak in here will take anything from anyone . That makes them the new darling of the American business, which isn't doing so well right now. Anyone remember US Poor hard working Americans? We don't like that too much. Imagine that.

Last edited:

LOLOL

If only.

2s0blvo.jpg

And yeah......I believe voter fraud exists massively in this country...........only some get caught.......

Why does the left hate voter I.D. laws........huh........Oh suppression of the vote right..........Oh the poor wouldn't have an I.d. to get it right.........Oh they can't get to the place to register right.......

Mueller’s my avatar because he pisses the shit out of rightards and that entertains me.

I’ll accept that as you’re incapable of quoting me saying Trump colluded with Russia.

As far as a national ID card, I’m not against it if you could only prove voter fraud is rampant to warrant it. You freaks keep crying how 6 million illegal aliens voted and didn’t get caught only makes you the target of ridicule for being so fucking stupid; it doesn’t establish an argument to justify national voter ID cards.

I also find it hysterically hypocritical of numbnuts who don’t trust the federal government; but now they're eager to give the federal government yet one more avenue to track them.

LOLOL

If only.

2s0blvo.jpg

Mueller’s my avatar because he pisses the shit out of rightards and that entertains me.

I’ll accept that as you’re incapable of quoting me saying Trump colluded with Russia.

As far as a national ID card, I’m not against it if you could only prove voter fraud is rampant to warrant it. You freaks keep crying how 6 million illegal aliens voted and didn’t get caught only makes you the target of ridicule for being so fucking stupid; it doesn’t establish an argument to justify national voter ID cards.

I also find it hysterically hypocritical of numbnuts who don’t trust the federal government; but now they're eager to give the federal government yet one more avenue to track them.
States already have voter i.d. laws to lessen the impact of voter fraud..........I have no problem with a voter i.d. to prove I'm a citizen. It ensures that everyone WHO IS A CITIZEN GETS 1 and only 1 vote.

The left shouldn't have an issue with that............

In regards to your avatar...........reap what you show..........Mr. Mueller.

LOLOL

If only.

Look, View attachment 222455Brain,

Can you prove it false? Then you are the more deluded one to think that none of the 20 million illegals or only a few voted for Hillary when you have whole states like California making it legal and possible! Your entire empty belief that progressives are winning out is based on your hollow assertion that Hillary won the popular vote. Deep down inside you know that your phony theories can't hold a cup of water!
LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

:dance:

LOLOL

If only.

LOLOL

I don’t have to prove something doesn’t exist when you’re utterly incapable of proving it does.

Just like you don't have to prove a rape happened..........hmmm..........Guilty until proven innocent......

Oh.......never mind.......You were one of the few that actually owned up and said it was BS.........LOL

LOLOL

If only.

2s0blvo.jpg

States already have voter i.d. laws to lessen the impact of voter fraud..........I have no problem with a voter i.d. to prove I'm a citizen. It ensures that everyone WHO IS A CITIZEN GETS 1 and only 1 vote.

The left shouldn't have an issue with that............

In regards to your avatar...........reap what you show..........Mr. Mueller.
”In regards to your avatar...........reap what you show..........Mr. Mueller.”

LOL

Yeah, I’m reaping. :lmao:

LOLOL

If only.

LOLOL

Just like you don't have to prove a rape happened..........hmmm..........Guilty until proven innocent......

Oh.......never mind.......You were one of the few that actually owned up and said it was BS.........LOL
Yes, never mind. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back