4th of July weekend Chicago body count - 15 shot so far

We're still being led to believe by the media and sharpton types that the biggest threat to blacks are racist white hispanics like Zimmerman... Interesting how they will twist, lie and deny reality to score political points as people get killed. pathetic.

and it's only Thursday

3 dead, 12 wounded in Chicago as long July 4th weekend begins - chicagotribune.com

I'm curious, if it gets to over 80, will Obama have any comments about the wholesale slaughter in his community or will he and other libs just want to focus on Zimmerman?

One can no longer expect Obama to do anything that will not further his political ambitions. Defending or trying to help the south side of Chicago, the neighborhood his wife grew up in, and he organized, isn't something that would help him, in any way. Small potatoes.

What political ambitions? He's a lame duck and he's only 50. There's no next step other than speaking tours or be the very rare former president who becomes a congressman like John Quincy Adams..

and it's only Thursday

3 dead, 12 wounded in Chicago as long July 4th weekend begins - chicagotribune.com

I'm curious, if it gets to over 80, will Obama have any comments about the wholesale slaughter in his community or will he and other libs just want to focus on Zimmerman?

What do you want Obama to say / do about violence in Chicago?

That where we have the strictest gun control laws, we see the most gun violence. And maybe that it's the PEOPLE in those areas, not inanimate objects, that are the cause of all that violence.

Shit.....I gotta pay $20 every time I go for a session of target practice around me.

fAiL

By the way.....ammo still damn near impossible to get save for 12G and 20G......everybody else experiencing similar??? Im in New York.......getting 45LC, 44mag or 44sp almost impossible and when I can, I can get only 20 rds.

I got my pump but really thinking of shelling out the $$800 for a semi-auto Mossberg......

Last edited:
and it's only Thursday

Since no one will claim any of those shootings were "justified", nor will the police try to cover it up, probably not.

And thus, Stage 3 Obama Derangement Syndrome- Where you hate Chicago just because Obama is from there.

and it's only Thursday

That where we have the strictest gun control laws, we see the most gun violence. And maybe that it's the PEOPLE in those areas, not inanimate objects, that are the cause of all that violence.

No, it just proves local bans don't work, and you need a national ban.

Incidently, Chicago had much worse gun violence before the ban was put into effect in 1984.

No, it just proves local bans don't work, and you need a national ban.

Don't hold your breath s0n!!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fringe

Last edited:
and it's only Thursday

early start for the long weekend

all good though as long as the white hispanics dont get involved

Rest assured the White-African won't get involved either.

Hooray! Murder! High five republicans!

Happy 4th commie. Today, I sent 300 rounds down range with my AR, M1A1, and my trusty Nagant.

I don't usually own commie rifles but the Nagant is deadly accurate, not that a coward leftist like you would know, LOL.

Don't call me coward asshole. You're supporting someone who is parading around murders for political purposes. Have fun with that.

Hooray! Murder! High five republicans!

Happy 4th commie. Today, I sent 300 rounds down range with my AR, M1A1, and my trusty Nagant.

I don't usually own commie rifles but the Nagant is deadly accurate, not that a coward leftist like you would know, LOL.

Don't call me coward asshole. You're supporting someone who is parading around murders for political purposes. Have fun with that.

Cry me a river. Who am I supporting by the way?

Cry me a river. Who am I supporting by the way?

The OP. He's a dick.

Forum List

Back