4TH Grader Killed by illegal alien, sexual assault, knife to the chest.

You still haven't read his posts, have you? Why not?

Yes I do read his posts. He is entitled to his opinion as much as you disagree with it. We are in a free country. It seems that many now are so afraid of the term 'racist' that they rather not comment on things. He probably says a lot of what many are thinking but are afraid to write. It seems that your objection might be that he posts links to crimes that illegals have committed. The truth does hurt sometimes. Are YOU hispanic, per chance?

I'd be happy to tell you but first, why do you ask and how does it relate to the rest of your post (the truth hurting and all that)?

I ask because I have yet to meet hispanics throughout the internet who do not get emotional when it comes to people criticizing any latin american country AND being against illegal entry. The truth of which I speak are the links that tell about the crimes committed by illegal aliens. I do not consider myself a racist; just someone who believes that the laws of this country should be respected.

I ask because I have yet to meet hispanics throughout the internet who do not get emotional when it comes to people criticizing any latin american country AND being against illegal entry.

Then you have a limited range of experience. Have you never interacted with Latinos away from the damn computer? No, I am not Latino, but I have zero fucking tolerance for racist shitbag idiots like moondouche there. The very important issue of illegal immigration is just an excuse for stupid fucks like him to vent his real agenda. You're not a racist? Good for you. There is no necessary connection between the two topics despite the fact that cowards like moondouche obviously equate them, as evidenced by the infantile "that means you support illegal immigration!" when his racism is pointed out. I haven't seen anyone on this thread defending illegal immigration, have you?

Last edited:
Report Illegal Aliens Anonymously
1-866-347-2423

Immigration Customs and Enforcement (ICE)
Home Page:
http://www.ice.gov/index.htm

Report suspicious activity
1-866-DHS-2-ICE
1-866-347-2423

Report for free you don't have to pay anything.

----

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)

The Special Agent-in-Charge (SAC) Offices are responsible for the administration and management of all Immigration and Customs Enforcement activities within the geographic boundaries of the Office.

SAC Atlanta 1691 Phoenix Boulevard, Suite 250 Atlanta, GA 30349 Main (770) 994-4200 Fax (770) 994-2262

SAC Baltimore 40 South Gay Street, 3rd Floor Baltimore, MD 21202 Main (410) 962-2620 Fax (410) 962-3469

SAC Boston 10 Causeway Street, Room 722 Boston, MA 02222-1054 Main (617) 565-7400 Fax (617) 565-7422

SAC Buffalo 1780 Wehrle Drive, Suite D Williamsville, NY 14221 Main (716) 565-2039 Fax (716) 565-9509

SAC Chicago 1 North Tower Lane, Suite 1600 Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 Main (630) 574-4600 Fax (630) 574-2889

SAC Dallas 125 E. John Carpenter Freeway, Suite 800 Irving, TX 75062 Main (972) 444-7300 Fax (972) 444-7461

SAC Washington, DC 22685 Holiday Park Drive, Suite 10 Dulles, VA 20166 Main (703) 709-9700 Fax (703) 709-8082

SAC Denver 115 Inverness Drive East, Suite 300 Denver, CO 80112 Main (303) 784-6480 Fax (303) 784-6490

SAC Detroit 477 Michigan Avenue, Suite 1850 Detroit, MI 48226 Main (313) 226-3166 Fax (313) 226-6282

SAC El Paso 4191 N. Mesa El Paso, TX 79902 Main (915) 231-3200 Fax (915) 231-3227

SAC Honolulu 595 Ala Moana Boulevard Honolulu, HI 96850 Main 808-532-3746 Fax 808-532-4689

SAC Houston 4141 N. Sam Houston Parkway East #300 Houston, TX 77032 Main 281-985-0500 Fax 281-985-0505

SAC Los Angeles 501 West Ocean Boulevard, Suite 7200 Long Beach, CA 90802-4213 Main (562) 624-3800 Fax (562) 590-9604

SAC Miami 8075 N.W. 53rd Street Miami, FL 33166 Main (305) 597-6000 Fax (305) 597-6227

SAC New Orleans 1250 Poydras Street, Suite 2200 New Orleans, LA 70113 Main (504) 310-8800 Fax (504) 310-8900

SAC New York 601 W. 26th Street, 7th Floor New York, NY 10001 Main (646) 230-3200 Fax (646) 230-3255

SAC Newark 620 Frelinghuysen Avenue 2nd Floor Newark, NJ 07114 Main (973) 776-5500 Fax (973) 776-5650

SAC Philadelphia 220 Chestnut Street, Room 200 Philadelphia, PA 19106 Main (215) 597-4305 Fax (215) 597-4200

SAC Phoenix 400 North 5th Street 11th Floor Phoenix, AZ 85004 Main (602) 364-7830 Fax (602) 514-7790

SAC San Antonio 10127 Morocco, Suite 180 San Antonio, TX 78216 Main (210) 541-7200 Fax (210) 541-7285

SAC San Diego 185 West F Street, Suite 600 San Diego, CA 92101 Main (619) 744-4600 Fax (619) 557-7275

SAC San Francisco 1500 Broadway, 2nd Floor Oakland, CA 94612 Main (510) 267-3800 Fax (510) 267-3870

SAC San Juan La Puntilla # 1 Room 131 San Juan, PR 00901 Main (787) 729-6975 Fax (787) 729-6646

SAC Seattle 1000 Second Avenue, Suite 2300 Seattle, WA 98104 Main (206) 553-7531 Fax (206) 553-0826

SAC Minneapolis/St. Paul 2901 Metro Drive, Suite 100 Bloomington, MN 55425 Main (952) 853-2940 Fax (612) 313-9045

SAC Tampa 2203 North Lois Avenue Suite 600 Tampa, FL 33607 Main (813) 348-1881 Fax (813) 348-1871

SAC Tucson 7400 N. Oracle Road, Suite 242 Tucson, AZ 85704 Main (520) 229-5100 Fax (520) 229-5160

Last edited:
In my opinion, the pro-illegal alien supporter's finds it hard to believe that most Americans don’t have an illegal alien or a Hispanic person in their lives. The illegal aliens substandard communities are so tight nit they’re like a swarm of killer bees. They move into older quaint neighborhoods and turn them into gangbanging ghettos. They create their own little towns within a town. Their gangs fight for turf on our city streets and they kill each other for it. They will murder a person if one gang member spray paints over another gang’s art work on the public walls.

People have named their communities with tags like, “The Barrio’s,” “Little Tijuana”… These communities are usually located where there is low cost housing. They steal poor people’s affordable housing and welfare section 8 dwellings. The neighborhoods where the illegals live are dangerous as best. Crimes go on there, that are like no other. The people don’t report serious crimes because they fear that they’ll be discovered and deported. Since, every house most likely has an illegal alien in it they police each other and will punish people who bring in the authorities.

The criminals control the Barrio’s like little dictators and they are mean and brazen. They will kill someone, even children if they feel that they are disrespected. The residents of the Barrio's think nothing of people being murdered. It’s just a given to see drug and alcohol abuse, gang bangers, child abuser, domestic violence and sexual assaults on women and children. The police say, if you go into a place like that, then you are looking for trouble. It’s especially dangerous at night for the residence and any outsiders.

In Arizona 50% of the murders are unsolved. They just roll out a dead body into the street in some neighborhood and move on.

The illegal aliens come from all over the world but most are Hispanic and they come from south of the border and from Central America. What I find strange is when the illegal aliens are in their own countries. They hate each other, but when they come to America they all glom together like a unit and they all hate the Americans.

They don’t want to become us or be a part of us, they want to take us over. They don’t come for the jobs they come for the benefits. They don’t want to assimilate they want to reclaim land that they claim America stole from them.

People who are deeply involved with an illegal alien are sometimes fighting for just that “One person.” They are willing to destroy the United States of America for that one person. They’re selfish and ignorant and want amnesty so they can keep their relationship with their illegal alien. They don’t care about anyone else except themselves and their immediate needs and desires. These pro-illegal alien supporters need to be squashed.

The pro-illegal alien supporters who are always on the immigration boards and who have nothing to say or contribute have ulterior motives. There are many of these posters and they go from one message board to another, trying to control the board. Their main objective is to gain amnesty and open borders for illegal aliens.

Their basic tactics are sabotage or calling people racists. They get people worked up and if a person says something against board rules the pro-illegal alien supporters quickly report him and they tell the moderators how they’ve been so abused. The main pro-illegal alien supporters are the illegal alien’s own children, the Anchor Babies. The Muslims have a horse in this race too and they are usually better educated than most but still they have the wrong agenda, or worse.

The tactics that are most often used are hurling insults and spewing profanity. They want to disrupt the message boards in any way they can. They wish to interfere with the way that people think about illegal aliens, Or to simply scare off the readers. They use the racist word freely and hope that people will lose interest and go away and then their mission will be accomplished.

Another tactic is when the illegal aliens admit that they are an illegal alien. They all claim to have children in the military and they use that as a “Sympathy Card” justifying why they should have amnesty. There are very few known illegal aliens in the 5 branches of the military, less than a handful. The ones we know about either stole or killed someone for their ID’s to enter into military service.

The racist word is used whenever anything negative is posted about the illegal aliens in general. They especially hate links to the issues and real news stories that reflect negativity on the illegal aliens. People should ignore the pro-illegal alien supporters that cry’s wolf too much, because it’s really them who are the wolf in lambs clothing.

The public needs to hear what and how the illegal aliens are affecting our national safety, economy and general welfare in order to make informed and intelligent decisions about illegal alien immigration. Open borders and the illegal aliens are a NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT. The politicians spend a ton of money on frisking Grandma at the airports and then they leave the border wide open for any terrorist to traipse over the border with a paid human smuggler. The pro-illegal alien supporters feel the less information the public has knowledge of, the better for them, and it increases their chances of getting an amnesty and open borders Bill passed into law.

The illegal aliens are causing chaos wherever they go and they are murdering unsuspecting innocent Americans. By pointing that out is very negative, and the pro-illegal alien’s supporters feel it will hinder them from getting amnesty for their 20 million illegal aliens. So, the pro-illegal alien supporters try to stop information from reaching the public’s ears however possible. No tactic is to low or to dirty. All's fair in love and war.

By calling posters racists is one way to create disruption in an attempt to stop negative stories and remarks about the illegal aliens. The “Race Card” has to be taken with a grain of salt when it is used in this manner.

Leave your emotions at the door when posting and stay level headed. If a poster makes a racist slur or makes remarks about the pro-illegal alien’s families especially, they will be punished by the moderators. That’s why the pro-illegal aliens love to talk about their families they wish to lure you into their traps.

The pro-illegal alien supporters believe that Americans are racists for engaging in the illegal immigration debates. Therefore they comb over your every word looking for things to report to the moderator on a daily basis.

They love screaming racists about Americans dissing on illegal aliens. But those very same people never say a thing about the heinous murders and crimes that the illegal aliens commit against Americans. A lot of times they actually defend the illegal aliens in articles or bash the other posters for saying harsh things about the perpetrators.

So, being called a racist by a pro-illegal alien supporter probably means that you’re not giving the illegal aliens everything they want on a silver platter. And that you’re stopping them from getting amnesty and open borders for illegal aliens.

The pro-illegal alien supporters all believe that Americans are racist against their "brown skinned people." They pull the race card out and wave it around, running in circles, screaming and yelling like they’ve been wronged somehow by the Americans wanting the FEDERAL IMMIGRAION LAWS enforced.

By saying that you want the Southern border closed qualifies you to be called racist. If you want ALL the illegal aliens deported, then you are qualified for the mass murderer section of the Race Card.

The U.S. immigration laws were written and have been in place for decades in America. Those laws should be enforced by the government. Then the pro-illegal alien supporters can say that all Americans and their government are racists.

The only way you will not be racist according to the illegal aliens is to let them run amuck and do whatever they want, whenever they please without consequences. They want to break all the laws and never be punished. They want all the public welfare they can get their hands on. They want everything given to them for FREE for scrubbing toilets. Somehow, that doesn’t sound good to me and doesn’t sit well with most people.

If you call someone racists then you should prove it. The term illegal alien is not a race of people. It is a group of people from different countries who are breaking the United States immigration laws. Using the term ‘illegal alien’ is NOT a racist remark.

It is the illegal aliens who are the racist by hating Americans and showing no respect for America or her people. The illegal aliens show their racism by committing uncountable, unconscionable, heinous crimes against Americans.

It’s the illegal aliens who are the racists for robbing and stealing and taking whatever they want, and never asking permission for anything. They disrespect our people, our land, our laws and our government.

The racist illegal aliens are raping and stealing American children and are sexually abusing and murdering our children. They even share them with the other illegal aliens and laugh about it. They have no sorrow or remorse when their caught, because their glad they did it.

The racist illegal aliens are robbing people’s houses and stealing cars and shop lifting across the nation. They look for guns, identification, money and children. They sell children on the Black Markets and prostitute them out in America and abroad.

The racist illegal aliens are draining the church food banks that were meant for Americas poor and hungry and never show any appreciation or give thanks. They just expect it to be free and ask for more.

The racist illegal aliens are flooding our school systems with their illegal alien children making America’s children uncomfortable. They place financial burdens on an already under funded school system that's not budgeted for any additional children. They over crow the classrooms and most of them can’t speak English. They demand special programs and funding. That money should be going to the American children’s education and not foreigners that are not citizens and in the country illegally! The illegal aliens are hiding behind their children they are the cowards.

As an American taxpayer, I should NOT be required to pay for any services to people from foreign countries not legally in the United States! It’s UNCONSTITUTIONAL to ask me to do so. I’m sure I’m being called racist for that remark.

The racist illegal aliens are draining the social services dry they cost the taxpayers billions of dollars every year. They are stealing from America’s children, the elderly, the disabled and the poor.

The racist illegal aliens scam the systems and are bankrupting hospitals across this nation by using emergency rooms as primary health care facilities and birthing centers.

The illegal aliens are so racist against Americans that they say to our faces that, Americans better get used to the idea of the illegal aliens taking over. They have many websites devoted to taking back America. They claim that they're here to take back America because it was stolen from Mexico and is rightfully theirs. They've brainwashed their kids into believing that.

The illegal aliens are racist towards Americans and they want to punish them and their families and their property for being against them. Every illegal alien is a criminal the minute he step a foot on American soil without permission. They commit about 5 felonies just to get a job. All the while they're robbing, stealing and murdering people they are criminals of opportunity.

The illegal aliens and their supporters unjustly call the anti-illegal alien supporters racists that shows that they play dirty pool. It gets them the attention they need to derail any debate and stop or scare off some readers. All's fair in love and war and this is war baby!

By calling people racists they feel, they get to confirm that they are the good guys, and the racists are the bad guys. They send the message that you’d better give their brown skin people everything they want or they will call you a racist and everyone will see and you will have to live in shame, oh my. I think we've got their number on this one. They never come up with a plan to stop illegal immigration or handle their criminals or illegitimate children or how to pay for anything. They only want to change you, and our laws to suit their needs to legalize their criminals and make you pay for them. To Hell with that!

By unjustly calling people racist it is in fact a huge form of support for the illegal aliens and should be recognized as such. It’s the “Wolf in sheep clothing” scenario so, don’t let them pull the wool over your eyes.

This is our country and we have a right to know what’s going on and who is coming in and who’s going out.

We have the right to expect that the Federal government is upholding the laws, all the laws, for all the people no matter what their immigration status is.

We have the right to expect fairness from our government to enforce all the laws and not to pick and choose what laws they want to enforce and upon whom.

We have the right to expect that the government will not let the illegal aliens slide when they break the laws.

The American people are thrown against the wall if they disobey any laws. So why should foreign people who are illegally in the country, be able to escape prosecution or get a lighter sentence for crimes in our judicial system?

"We The People" are paying for this government and it's time the government and the politicians do, what the CITIZENS of America want, or we will vote them out of office and replace them with politicans who will do the work of the people!!

Last edited:
Just because Wolfman speaks his mind and gives his opinion does not a racist make him.

Yes I do read his posts. He is entitled to his opinion as much as you disagree with it. We are in a free country. It seems that many now are so afraid of the term 'racist' that they rather not comment on things. He probably says a lot of what many are thinking but are afraid to write. It seems that your objection might be that he posts links to crimes that illegals have committed. The truth does hurt sometimes. Are YOU hispanic, per chance?

I am not afraid of being called a racist because I am not. A good friend of mine happens to be of Mexican descent legal descent. It is Illegal Immigration I am against, especially when those illegal immigrants commit horrible crimes. Being called a racist just because you are against illegal immigration is juvenile, anyone who does that is nothing more than a child who needs their diaper changed.

Yes I do read his posts. ]

Apparently you do not. Be a little more responsible before nut-hugging some vile racist idiot like him.

I read his posts...apparently you're the only one here who thinks his posts are racist. Why is it racist to point out the percentage of Latinos in our prisons? Facts aren't racist.

Face it, most of our illegals are Hispanic, that's mostly due to geography. Anyone who wants to argue otherwise, is fooling themselves. Most of the illegals are also criminals in other ways. I mean if you won't obey our immigration laws, why should you obey any of our other laws?

Did you know that Mexicans have more children in this country than in their own? Could that be because we pay them for having kids? Look at Elvira, the woman who took refuge in the church in Chicago? When she was deported, she took her son with her, as she should, but when they stopped sending a check for his ADHD, she sent him back to Chicago and the Reverend and his wife are raising him. Yep, it's the money.

Did you know there's a group "You Don't Speak for Me?" Which is made up of Hispanics that are against illegal immigration?

I am not afraid of being called a racist because I am not. A good friend of mine happens to be of Mexican descent legal descent. It is Illegal Immigration I am against, especially when those illegal immigrants commit horrible crimes. Being called a racist just because you are against illegal immigration is juvenile, anyone who does that is nothing more than a child who needs their diaper changed.

I lived with a Mexican family in Mexico. They were good people. I have no problems with Mexicans, only illegal Mexicans and others who abuse our system. Our senora herself complained that she couldn't get a maid because they all came up here to work illegally where they could make more money. That was in the 70's....it's much worse now. I don't believe for a second the crap that they come up here because they are starving..I traveled all over Mexico, even in the most remote places and no one I saw was starving.

Yes, kids were working on the streets, selling oranges, homemade potato chips, begging for money, whatever they could to make some money, but they weren't going hungry.

Mexico, btw, has free public education...they problem is they don't provide busses to the schools so they people have to pay for that. IMO, I don't think we should provide busses...it's more than 1/2 our education costs. Parents should be responsible for getting the kids to school on their own. Yet another thing we should do the way Mexico does, as well as have their same immigration policy.

Did you know that if you go to Mexico and have a child, that child isn't a Mexican? Heck, if you somehow become a Mexican citizen, that still doesn't mean you can vote, nor does it make your children automatic citizens. And guess what? The farmers on their southern border have the same complaint as ours. Illegal aliens from south of Mexico provide labor for less and claim they can't get labor in their own country for their fields.

I have no sympathy for the farmers. Not since I went to pick berries at the age of 18 with my Thai sister in law and the bus driver who'd never met either of us took her and left me, the only Caucasian at the bus stop, and the only person he wouldn't take. And you think we're racist?

I ask because I have yet to meet hispanics throughout the internet who do not get emotional when it comes to people criticizing any latin american country AND being against illegal entry.

Then you have a limited range of experience. Have you never interacted with Latinos away from the damn computer? No, I am not Latino, but I have zero fucking tolerance for racist shitbag idiots like moondouche there. The very important issue of illegal immigration is just an excuse for stupid fucks like him to vent his real agenda. You're not a racist? Good for you. There is no necessary connection between the two topics despite the fact that cowards like moondouche obviously equate them, as evidenced by the infantile "that means you support illegal immigration!" when his racism is pointed out. I haven't seen anyone on this thread defending illegal immigration, have you?

I've met a good number of legal Hispanics and people of Hispanic decent that are against illegal immigration. They are complaining they they've lost their jobs to illegals...

Since you are the only one calling him racist, and resorting to foul language, you make your whole argument suspect.

Yes I do read his posts. ]

Apparently you do not. Be a little more responsible before nut-hugging some vile racist idiot like him.

I read his posts...apparently you're the only one here who thinks his posts are racist.

Really? How do you interpret this sentence?

IMO, the pro-illegal alien supporters finds it hard to believe that most Americans don’t have an illegal alien or a Hispanic person in their lives.

Do you see how that statement not only equates "Hispanic" people with illegal aliens but also implies that Hispanic people are not Americans?

And there's plenty more where that came from:

In addition, immigrant adults tend to have higher rates of fertility than do native-born adults. As of 2008, the total fertility rate among females ages 15 to 44 was 2.0 for the native born and 2.7 for immigrants. Hispanics who live in the U.S. have higher rates of fertility than do whites, blacks or Asians.

If current trends continue, the population of the United States will rise to 438 million in 2050, from 296 million in 2005, and 82% of the increase will be due to immigrants. The non-Hispanic white population will increase more slowly than other racial and ethnic groups; whites will become a minority (47%) by 2050.

I wonder why this would be so important to moondouche? It sure as hell looks like he is concerned with something more than illegal immigration.

In 2011 Latinos comprised 50.3 percent of all people sentenced in Federal Prison

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007."

The legal and illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the United States.

Starting to get the picture about what this guy's real agenda is?

In 2007, legal and illegal aliens cost the federal government more than $346 BILLION dollars and the U.S. taxpayers paid more than $ 9,000.00 for each immigrant in the country!

Hmmm...

Rape is a form of courtship in Mexico

Murder must be a form of courtship too since they do it so much! :cool:

And here he is snuggling up with a known racist and trying on the same hat.

[ It’s all a part of their plan to eradicate Americans because we’re in their way they need us weakened or gone so they can create “One World Order.”
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Are you starting to smell the white nationalist conspiracy nut yet?

Last edited:
Did you know there's a group "You Don't Speak for Me?" Which is made up of Hispanics that are against illegal immigration?

Why would that be news? I believe it was I who pointed out to you that many Latino-Americans are oppossed to illegal immigration (of course).

[

Since you are the only one calling him racist, and resorting to foul language, you make your whole argument suspect.

Leaving aside how obviously illogical that statement is, you didn't answer my question. I'll repeat it for you: I haven't seen anyone on this thread defending illegal immigration, have you?

I read his posts...apparently you're the only one here who thinks his posts are racist.

Really? How do you interpret this sentence?

Do you see how that statement not only equates "Hispanic" people with illegal aliens but also implies that Hispanic people are not Americans?

And there's plenty more where that came from:

I wonder why this would be so important to moondouche? It sure as hell looks like he is concerned with something more than illegal immigration.

Starting to get the picture about what this guy's real agenda is?

Hmmm...

Murder must be a form of courtship too since they do it so much! :cool:

And here he is snuggling up with a known racist and trying on the same hat.

[ It’s all a part of their plan to eradicate Americans because we’re in their way they need us weakened or gone so they can create “One World Order.”[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Are you starting to smell the white nationalist conspiracy nut yet?

Since most illegals are Hispanic, I think he's trying to say you would have a different perspective if you knew those people. Since not all illegals are Hispanic, he adds illegals to the sentence.

Many Hispanics, not all of them, try to justify the illegals.

So, you're going to try and explain away ALL of those examples I provided? Really? And those were just a fraction of what constitutes a very clear pattern. If you are just going to insist on seeing what you want to see then don't try and bitch when I point out what should be obvious to a rational person. If you actually agree with moondouche's racist agenda then come right out and say so but stop wasting time like this.

So, you're going to try and explain away ALL of those examples I provided? Really? And those were just a fraction of what constitutes a very clear pattern. If you are just going to insist on seeing what you want to see then don't try and bitch when I point out what should be obvious to a rational person. If you actually agree with moondouche's racist agenda then come right out and say so but stop wasting time like this.

The world is not black and white. The majority of illegals are Hispanic, admitting that is not racist. Citing facts is not racist. Face it, the racist card has been played so much, it's lost it's effect. Forget about it and go back to discussing the issue of illegal immigration.

The world is not black and white. The majority of illegals are Hispanic, admitting that is not racist. Citing facts is not racist. Face it, the racist card has been played so much, it's lost it's effect. Forget about it and go back to discussing the issue of illegal immigration.

When moondouche makes racist comments you can be damn sure I'll fucking point it out. And don't pretend to want a serious discussion when you are nut-hugging for a racist conspiracy loon who offers such rational claims as "most illegal aliens are alcoholics and drug addicts" or "having sex with dead bodies is the way of illegal aliens." Decide if you really want a serious discussion or not, but be aware that you won't be part of one if you insist on playing the apologist for that OCD racist psycho.

them baby sit their children???

Many illegals that cross our borders have tuberculosis. That disease had largely disappeared from America, thanks to excellent hygiene and powerful modern drugs such as isoniazid and rifampin.

TB's swift, deadly return now is lethal for about 60 percent of those infected because of new Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDRTB). Until recently MDR-TB was endemic to Mexico.

This Mycobacterium tuberculosis is resistant to at least two major anti-tubercular drugs. Ordinary TB usually is cured in six months with four drugs that cost about $2,000.00, MDR-TB takes 24 months with many expensive drugs that cost around $250,000.00 with toxic side effects. Each illegal with MDR-TB coughs and infects 10 to 30 people, who will not show symptoms immediately. Latent disease explodes later.

Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago like malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease.

In 2002, HIV/AIDS was the third leading cause of death among Hispanic men aged 35 to 44 and the fourth leading cause of death among Hispanic women in the same age group. Most Hispanic men were exposed to HIV through sexual contact with other men. (CDC)

Source:

The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
"Illegal Aliens and American Medicine", PDF format
Page 8
http://www.jpands.org/jpands1001.htm

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/hispanics/resources/factsheets/hispanic.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back