48 years old - hawt or nawt?

Hawt or nawt?

• Total voters
My girl's way hotter than her.

Tbh, I'd rather have my ex than that Natasha.

She's good-looking, especially for her age. Big props for not getting fake titties!

She would be considered prettier than my ex.

Idk, I liked my pitbull Barbie squaw. She just can't give me kids, and I would not want her raising mine after seeing how she did the pets.

Exact same reason the guy that works with me got rid of a girl..to his kids' relief.

The kids did not like that woman. That's a sign, there.

Last edited:
Natascha-4.jpg

I say HAWT!
----------------------- its alright , too skinny for me but certainly ok ,

She's good-looking, especially for her age. Big props for not getting fake titties!

Idk, I liked my pitbull Barbie squaw. She just can't give me kids, and I would not want her raising mine after seeing how she did the pets.

Exact same reason the guy that works with me got rid of a girl..to his kids' relief.

Yeah. Every rose has a thorn, man. Just like every night has its dawn. Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad, song. Every rose has a thorn. Yeah, it does.

Yeah. Every rose has a thorn, man. Just like every night has its dawn. Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad, song. Every rose has a thorn. Yeah, it does.

Do not quote Poison.

rickjames.gif

Natascha-4.jpg

I say HAWT!
----------------------- its alright , too skinny for me but certainly ok ,

You'd be surprised, there's these tall, brunette GA girls..'bout 5'11" 6'

They look skinny, but they're really strong. I've had a couple as GFs.

Went up to visit my cousin and he had one, too.

They come from around GA.

This is a prime example:

Yeah, I have this thing where I can spot girls from GA or TX.

Lotta variation in my state, only from them 2 states can I do this..weird.

iu

Last edited:
different strokes right . But i like them short and a tiny bit chubby and i don't care about strength just so they have the Spirit to try to be strong .

Forum List

Back