46 of 47 European countries require ID to vote

I will support voter ID as soon as we can ensure that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
is a drivers license or a state ID acceptable?....
Yes, so is a passport

Most minorities in urban areas have neither
Minorities are too lazy and stupid to travel now.

You really are a racist asshat.

If you are too stupid to know how to register to vote, then you are too stupid to vote. Voter registration works pretty well as a dummy filter.
So now you want voters tested & taxed. What IQ level should we only allow & how much should it cost?
If low-IQ people, illegals and the dead were not allowed to vote, there would be no Democrat lawmakers, not even mayors of shitholes like DC, Baltimore, Chicago and so on.

Do you have 40 million illegal wetbacks in NZ...does half of the population pay ZERO in income taxes?

I bet the NZ Prime Minister pays income taxes, former President Trump didn’t
Link to these tax returns?

Watch this dodge.................
As you wish Skippy

Mr. Trump paid no federal income taxes in 11 of 18 years that The Times examined. · He has reduced his tax bill with questionable measures, ...

Do you have 40 million illegal wetbacks in NZ...does half of the population pay ZERO in income taxes?

That filthy bull-dike whore Rachel Maddow proved he paid $38 million in federal income tax in 2005 alone...how much will you and your entire family contribute over your lifetimes?
717.png

Well, lets let the feds run elections...nationwide voter ID card that can double as your social security card. Picture ID on the card.

Yes...by all means, lets make elections federal affairs. And we can finally stop trying to drag the backwards south kicking and screaming into the 19th century. Isn't it strange how you seldom if ever hear about massive voting lines in minority neighborhoods in New England or the Pacific Northwest?

Please...lets do this and we can do what we all want to do; pay less attention to the South and pretend that those idiotic motherfuckers don't exist.

That filthy bull-dike whore Rachel Maddow proved he paid $38 million in federal income tax in 2005 alone...how much will you and your entire family contribute over your lifetimes?
717.png
One year, 16 years ago

How much did Deadbeat Donnie pay LAST Year?

Link to these tax returns?

Watch this dodge.................
As you wish Skippy

Mr. Trump paid no federal income taxes in 11 of 18 years that The Times examined. · He has reduced his tax bill with questionable measures, ...
I don't see any returns in your link.

:oops8:

Well, lets let the feds run elections...nationwide voter ID card that can double as your social security card. Picture ID on the card.

I agree
If we want voter ID, we should provide voter ID. Not demand voters provide ID from other sources.

You register to vote, you are given a picture ID. Everyone else gets grandfathered in.

Yes...by all means, lets make elections federal affairs. And we can finally stop trying to drag the backwards south kicking and screaming into the 19th century. Isn't it strange how you seldom if ever hear about massive voting lines in minority neighborhoods in New England or the Pacific Northwest?

Please...lets do this and we can do what we all want to do; pay less attention to the South and pretend that those idiotic motherfuckers don't exist.
Unconstitutional.

Unconstitutional.
Hence the silliness of the OP (at least the title).

717.png
One year, 16 years ago

How much did Deadbeat Donnie pay LAST Year?
"Deadbeat"?
Will you contribute $38 million over the course of your lifetime?
Will you ever employ 20,000 people?
Are you sure you're not the freeloading deadbeat?

I will support voter ID as soon as we can ensure that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
Yes, so is a passport

i dont believe that....when i lived california all the minorities i knew except for the illegals had a DL....and here in Nevada i dont think that is true either....

Are you using yourself as a source? Did you poll all the minorities?
i delivered mail for quite a while in the barrio of Anaheim....they had to sign for foodstamps and checks....they all had DL or some form of ID....so what has changed?.........

Yes, so is a passport

i dont believe that....when i lived california all the minorities i knew except for the illegals had a DL....and here in Nevada i dont think that is true either....
How about when you lived in NYC, Boston and Philadelphia?
How many minorities drove cars?
RW if the minorities in California can get ID's why cant the ones from those states get one?..

Yes, so is a passport

RW if the minorities in California can get ID's why cant the ones from those states get one?..
The problem is not having an ID, but having one Republicans will accept.
If you want voters to have an ID....THEN PROVIDE THEM ONE

Yes, so is a passport

The problem is not having an ID, but having one Republicans will accept.
If you want voters to have an ID....THEN PROVIDE THEM ONE
you just told me DL and state id's are acceptable....as far as i know this is the id's republicans were asking you to show....am i wrong?....

The scumbags at the New York Times are free to claim Trump paying all he is liable for under state and federal tax law is "questionable". What they cannot and will not say is Trump didn't pay all he legally owes.
They aren't nearly as stupid as you though they are just as low on the moral scale of life as you are.

Forum List

Back