45 percent of Americans don’t change their underwear

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Yuk. . :FIREdevil:

Tommy John wanted to know how many people change underwear every day. The results might surprise you

Tommy John surveyed 1,000 Americans and discovered 45 percent wore the same pair of underwear for "two days or longer." The results of the survey were released this month on Tommy John's website.

Thirteen percent of those surveyed said they wore the same underwear for a week or more. Tommy John said men were 2.5 times more likely than women to wear the same underwear for a week or more.

Tommy John wanted to know how many people change underwear every day. The results might surprise you

Tommy John surveyed 1,000 Americans and discovered 45 percent wore the same pair of underwear for "two days or longer." The results of the survey were released this month on Tommy John's website.

Thirteen percent of those surveyed said they wore the same underwear for a week or more. Tommy John said men were 2.5 times more likely than women to wear the same underwear for a week or more.

Clean underwear every day, Clean socks every day, Clean shirt every day.

Just don't ask me how long I wear a pair of Jeans for......

Then ban underwear.

I usually go about a week with jeans
Don’t wear socks in the summer

Underwear are good for 2 days, you just have to turn them inside out the second day. Same for socks.

Why the constant criticism of Americans?

Have you ever been in a room full of Europeans? They stink to high-heaven. They only take a bath once a week. Some don't take one unless they're about to have sex.

50 million people voted for a vacuous commie meat puppet twice. I can cut them some slack for 2008, but a second vote for that moonbat messiah obozo in 2012 was unforgivable. Then again 20 million of those people were probably dead or just cartoon characters as far back as 2004.

Why the constant criticism of Americans?

Have you ever been in a room full of Europeans? They stink to high-heaven. They only take a bath once a week. Some don't take one unless they're about to have sex.
I’ll take that as you are part of the 45 percent

50 million people voted for a vacuous commie meat puppet twice. I can cut them some slack for 2008, but a second vote for that moonbat messiah obozo in 2012 was unforgivable. Then again 20 million of those people were probably dead or just cartoon characters as far back as 2004.
Bedwetter such as yourself.......in the 45 percent

If I'm at home I'll wear just my underwear sometimes, for days. (I can't see my neighbours, they're too far away.)

When we retire we can throw hygiene out the window. Until the every damned day people.

Me too.

Forum List

Back