45 percent of Americans don’t change their underwear

My guess is none of those people workout or go to the gym either. At least I hope not.

It's coming....
When will I hear that the 45% is ALL DEMOCRATS?

It's coming....
When will I hear that the 45% is ALL DEMOCRATS?

Probably much higher on USMB

I can’t believe there are that many women that don’t put on fresh panties every day

I call BS on this survey done by Tommy John, an underwear company. And I think I might be right because it was retracted by USA Today because it "did not meet their standards".

I believe this survey more, done earlier this year, which says better than 86% of Americans change their underwear daily. For pity's sake, almost 70% of us bathe or shower daily, so what are we gonna do then, put on a dirty pair of underwear after? That just makes no sense at all.

Nope. Rejected.

13% of Americans Don't Change Their Underwear Every Day | ROCK 105.3

I boondocked in the desert last winter, by myself. No need to change underwear.

Yuk. . :FIREdevil:

Tommy John wanted to know how many people change underwear every day. The results might surprise you

Tommy John surveyed 1,000 Americans and discovered 45 percent wore the same pair of underwear for "two days or longer." The results of the survey were released this month on Tommy John's website.

Thirteen percent of those surveyed said they wore the same underwear for a week or more. Tommy John said men were 2.5 times more likely than women to wear the same underwear for a week or more.

Is this just the people who wear Tommy John drawers? Or did they also interview the wearers of Hanes and Fruit of the Loom as well?

This might just be a reflective on the wearers of one brand instead of an observation of the entire American people.

Tommy John wanted to know how many people change underwear every day. The results might surprise you

Tommy John surveyed 1,000 Americans and discovered 45 percent wore the same pair of underwear for "two days or longer." The results of the survey were released this month on Tommy John's website.

Thirteen percent of those surveyed said they wore the same underwear for a week or more. Tommy John said men were 2.5 times more likely than women to wear the same underwear for a week or more.

Who the hell did they poll?

God I buy new socks and underwear every few weeks, I hate the feel of rewashed underwear and socks

That guy Mike on American Nosepickers? One episode he say's to Frank that he only changes his shorts every 3-4 days. So for that statement, I don't doubt others are alike.

New underwear.....socks.....shirt sometimes two everyday....and jeans everyday...new warm ups to sleep in everyday....fresh golf clothes socks and shorts everyday.....no wonder Mrs Rambunctious divorced me.....

New underwear.....socks.....shirt sometimes two everyday....and jeans everyday...new warm ups to sleep in everyday....fresh golf clothes socks and shorts everyday.....no wonder Mrs Rambunctious divorced me.....
She didn't like her new washer/dryer for your anniversary?

Then ban underwear.
The War On Skivviez.

She didn't like her new washer/dryer for your anniversary?
No...didn't even say thank you....
Did she give back the ring? Divorce sucks.
Hell no.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back