44 Senators Never Read Prewar Intel Report

They are not trying to wiggle off the hook over their vote

Dems are doing just that. They have to try and appease left wing nuts like you

the point is: you make a big deal about democratic senators not reading the report when nearly every republican senator voted to send our boys to war and didn't read it before doing so.... how can that be "doing their job"? How can senators effectively advise and consent when they don't know what they are talking about? you are a partisan hack who will accept and ignore anything that a republican does...I - on the other hand - am on record as being absolutely furious with the democrats that voted for that resolution.

look stupid...nearly every republican senator voted to send our boys to die and you don't care that THEY didn't do THEIR jobs....you only bitch that democrats didn't read the report. You would gain a lot of credibility if you would seem to be as pissed at republicans for not doing their jobs as you are democrats.

Actually I do get pissed at the republicans, often. On the other hand, either you never get pissed at that democrats or they are perfect, which we both know is not the case.

While I'm perfectly capable of being partisan, not at the cost of my own thinking.

the point is: you make a big deal about democratic senators not reading the report when nearly every republican senator voted to send our boys to war and didn't read it before doing so.... how can that be "doing their job"? How can senators effectively advise and consent when they don't know what they are talking about? you are a partisan hack who will accept and ignore anything that a republican does...I - on the other hand - am on record as being absolutely furious with the democrats that voted for that resolution.

I point out the lies hyprocisy of the left which is what you really hate

If any Republicans were trying to pass the buck on their vote I would call them on it. Something you never do with your beloved Dems

Given how the Dems are acting these days - it is taking up more and more of my spare time to stay on top of their lies and hyprocisy

as I have said many times- I was furious with all the democrats who voted for the use of force.

I point out the lies hyprocisy of the left which is what you really hate

If any Republicans were trying to pass the buck on their vote I would call them on it. Something you never do with your beloved Dems

Given how the Dems are acting these days - it is taking up more and more of my spare time to stay on top of their lies and hyprocisy

so it doesn'ty really bother you that republican senators voted to send our boys to die in Iraq before reading the intelligence report provided to them?

I understand.

so it doesn'ty really bother you that republican senators voted to send our boys to die in Iraq before reading the intelligence report provided to them?

I understand.

They are standing by their vote and not making excuses

If only the Dems could do that

and you don't care that they didn't do their jobs before sending boys to war?

like I said: I understand

MM, you need to accept the fact Dems did not read the intel, then said Bush lied to them

They are caught in another lie and you are trying to dodge that fact

MM, you need to accept the fact Dems did not read the intel, then said Bush lied to them

They are caught in another lie and you are trying to dodge that fact

RSR...you need to accept the fact that you don't care that republican senators sent boys to die without doing their jobs. I have ALWAYS been furious with ANY democrat who voted for the use of force.... and if MY congressman had voted for it, I would have supported someone to run against him in the primary

RSR...you need to accept the fact that you don't care that republican senators sent boys to die without doing their jobs. I have ALWAYS been furious with ANY democrat who voted for the use of force.... and if MY congressman had voted for it, I would have supported someone to run against him in the primary

If the Republicans start whining about Bush lying to them - I will call them on it

Bush did not lie - Dems are trying to pass the buck

If the Republicans start whining about Bush lying to them - I will call them on it

Bush did not lie - Dems are trying to pass the buck

that does not change the fact that republicans overwhelmingly voted to send our boys to war without doing their homework and you could give a shit.... because you are a partisan hack, and not a very bright one, at that.

that does not change the fact that republicans overwhelmingly voted to send our boys to war without doing their homework and you could give a shit.... because you are a partisan hack, and not a very bright one, at that.

Like with Clinton lying under oath - "everybody does it - it is no big deal"

Like with Clinton lying under oath - "everybody does it - it is no big deal"

I have said many times that I was against the vote to send our boys to die....you don't care if senators did their jobs or not.... you are a partisan hack. period.

here is how you started this thread:

It seems some of the Democrat candidates for President NEVER took time to read the Pre war Intel report

Their excuses are lame - they were to busy, or they did not believe what they would read

what are the republican excuses? NOT lame?

I have said many times that I was against the vote to send our boys to die....you don't care if senators did their jobs or not.... you are a partisan hack. period.

A partisan hack to you is anyone who points how the Dems are caught in their own lies

BTW - like you call it down the middle and are a fair and unbiased observer

A partisan hack to you is anyone who points how the Dems are caught in their own lies

BTW - like you call it down the middle and are a fair and unbiased observer

I have always been angry at dems who voted for the use of force.

You could give a shit if senators did their job or not, as long as they are republican.

hack.

I have always been angry at dems who voted for the use of force.

You could give a shit if senators did their job or not, as long as they are republican.

hack.

I do care if they did not do their job. I have openly voiced my displeasure at Republicans on many things

Now it is the amnesty bill for illegals

You on the other hand, give pass after pass to Dems

I do care if they did not do their job. I have openly voiced my displeasure at Republicans on many things

Now it is the amnesty bill for illegals

You on the other hand, give pass after pass to Dems

but you have not voiced your displeasure at them voting to send our boys to die without doing their job.

hack.

I, on the other hand, have ALWAYS voiced my displeasure with democrats who voted to send our boys to war.

but you have not voiced your displeasure at them voting to send our boys to die without doing their job.

hack.

I, on the other hand, have ALWAYS voiced my displeasure with democrats who voted to send our boys to war.

can you repeat that again!

We missed it the first 50 times...

Forum List

Back