44 Senators kill Sassy Ben Sasse's anti-infanticide anti-abortion pro-life bill

Law has existed since 2002. But that won’t stop GOP grandstanding when they know somthing won’t pass .

Born-Alive Infants Protection Act - Wikipedia
Figured you DIDN'T read the link..

The 2002 Born Alive Infants Protection Act, signed into law by President George W. Bush, established that any child born alive — even as the result of an abortion — is to be legally considered a “person”, “human being,” “child”, and “individual” in federal law. However, that law contained no penalties for those who choose not to follow it. Senator Sasse’s bill included penalties for abortionists who break the law, including a fine and/or imprisonment for up to five years.

Currently, there are 19 states which afford no protections to abortion survivors. According to the Centers for Disease Control, infants are still born alive every year. Between 2003 and 2014 alone, at least 143 babies died after being born alive during abortions. And according to a press release from Live Action News, “In 2018, 16 infants in Florida alone were born alive after surviving abortion attempts.”

Thanks for explaining how this bogus bill was nothing more than an attempt to target abortion doctors. .
That is like saying that murder laws target killers. If they kill a human, they should face more than what this bill entails. An infant, botched abortion or not, who has been born has rights.

No respect for life...

Aren’t you pro death penalty?
Lol
Quit falling down the well
Who is more innocent a convicted violent criminal or an unborn baby?
Some assholes have no right to live

So call yourself pro innocent. You can't be pro life if you actively support the death penalty.
I believe abortion as an states rights issue...
And I believe all convicted violent criminals should be executed… Shit needs to be discarded

You think women’s rights groups are stupid? They know the tricks to trying to ban abortion .

This law is designed to eliminate abortion providers by bringing charges against them every time they perform an abortion.

No respect for life...

Lol

So call yourself pro innocent. You can't be pro life if you actively support the death penalty.
And I believe all convicted violent criminals should be executed… Shit needs to be discarded

OK. Call yourself pro states rights then. If you believe in killing our prisoners, you can't be called pro life.

No respect for life...

Lol

OK. Call yourself pro states rights then. If you believe in killing our prisoners, you can't be called pro life.
I don’t consider violent criminals life, They are trash to be discarded. They had their chance…

Lol

I don’t consider violent criminals life, They are trash to be discarded. They had their chance…

Of course you don't. You are a crazy right winger after all.

Lol

Lol
It seems you’re one of those natural rights freaks...

No respect for life...

That person on death row had his day in court with a jury of 12 peers. That baby never did.

Should we give the zygote a trial ?

Ever think of people wrongfully convicted?

The zygote is a human being. We know, you and other libs call it a blob, a mass, zygote.....just anything to try to cleanse your own mind from the killing of an actual human being that has taken place. You cant desensitize it.

Lol
It seems you’re one of those natural rights freaks...

Make that human rights. You seem to be having problems with what words actually mean.

No respect for life...

That person on death row had his day in court with a jury of 12 peers. That baby never did.

The zygote is a human being. We know, you and other libs call it a blob, a mass, zygote.....just anything to try to cleanse your own mind from the killing of an actual human being that has taken place. You cant desensitize it.

It’s a potential human . It is not viable on its own .

Law has existed since 2002. But that won’t stop GOP grandstanding when they know somthing won’t pass .

Born-Alive Infants Protection Act - Wikipedia
Passed by unanimous consent......how awful, should have had an actual vote to see who the sickos were, Atleast we know 2 of them. Robert C Scott and Melvin L Watt

Watt is a tard who attacked Ralph Nader as a white man (this guy is crazy) and he has this going
Watt was investigated in July 2018 for sexually harassing an employee

Trump needs to fire this piece of shit

No respect for life...

Dude a fertilized egg needs the exact same things to live as a born human.......it's a person

potential is a sperm or egg...since they have to come together to form....a person......

Is a one year old child viable on its own? How about at two years?

A one or two year old child is a living human being and not the same thing as a zygote, embryo or fetus.

If you actually believe they are the same then let them BE the same.

Take that zygote, embryo or fetus out of the body of the woman then let it walk, talk, eat, breathe and do all the things that a one or two year old child does.

See how long it survives. Then you'll see that they aren't the same thing as a one or two year old living child.

You lost on this one this time. Posting lies won't change reality.

Loser.

A one or two year old child is a living human being and not the same thing as a zygote, embryo or fetus.

If you actually believe they are the same then let them BE the same.

Take that zygote, embryo or fetus out of the body of the woman then let it walk, talk, eat, breathe and do all the things that a one or two year old child does.

See how long it survives. Then you'll see that they aren't the same thing as a one or two year old living child.

You lost on this one this time. Posting lies won't change reality.

Loser.

Take a one or two year old child and treat him just like you want these children born alive to be treated. Deny him medical care if he needs it, don't feed him, don't clothe him, and see how long he survives. Now try the same with the old, the infirm, the handicapped...

Oh, they all died? They must not have been "viable"...

You lose on this one, by your own definitions.

Murderer.

Forum List

Back