41 Palestinian children killed during the aggression on Gaza

Sherri lied again !!!

No, I did not lie.

You lied by falsely accusing me of lying.

Israel directly targeted a journalist's house and killed that baby in that photo, his 19 year old aunt who was pregnant, and her husband.

Israel supporters (and IDF officials) proudly display their bigotry on Twitter (UPDATED) | Mondoweiss

The story behind the photo: Journalist’s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes

Sherri

Sheri you lie!

Poor deluded Zionist, you just simply cannot face all those deliberate child massacres of your Idol Israel. I will say a prayer for you right now that you develop the courage and strength to face the truth about Israel and see these child killings and civilian slaughters for the crimes against humanity that they are! In Jesus name I pray, I pray for Connery! Sherri

No, I did not lie.

Israel directly targeted a journalist's house and killed that baby in that photo, his 19 year old aunt who was pregnant, and her husband.

Israel supporters (and IDF officials) proudly display their bigotry on Twitter (UPDATED) | Mondoweiss

The story behind the photo: Journalist’s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes

Sherri

Sheri you lie!

Poor deluded Zionist, you just simply cannot face all those deliberate child massacres of your Idol Israel. I will say a prayer for you right now that you develop the courage and strength to face the truth about Israel and see these child killings and civilian slaughters for the crimes against humanity that they are! In Jesus name I pray, I pray for Connery! Sherri

sherri-----you are a liar and you support murder----those of your ilk have murdered
in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ----having galvanized lynchings, pogroms and gross
genocides using the same methods you employ on this message board Jesus is not
interested in your "prayers" They actually do not make sense and constitute
an abomination. I do not believe you are a christian adult----with any kind of secondary
education-----you are either a life long nazi or an ardent muslim jihadist. In fact I do not
believe that even YOU believe the nonsense you post. For anyone to believe that which you post they would have had to be fed the crap from childhood. I encountered such people long ago-----generally muslims from pakistan and india---but even they get over it
after awhile if they have a brain

No, I did not lie.

Sherri

Sheri you lie!

23518553.jpg

Obvilously Mr. Connery does not care and neither do I.

Sherri you lie lielie!!!!

sherri is good entertainment----it is a "lawyer" and declares that the fact that a child died in a bombing "PROVES" that Israel targets children------gee------does this slut actually practice law? clearly not the kind of stuff that gets into EVIDENCE

No, I did not lie.

Sherri

Sheri you lie!

Let us all pray for Frau Sherri that she sees the light and realizes that her Muslim buddies are busy murdering the children of different religious groups, even their fellow Muslims but of a different sect. We all know that many of those Muslims fake things, like that dead man falling off the stretcher and then lifting himself up from the ground and getting back on the stretcher in Jenin. Who knows how many children have been killed by Hamas and then blamed it on the Israelis.

Exposing Liberal Lies: Terrorists Killed Civilians in Gaza

By the way, I wonder if Frau Sherri has come up with one Muslim organization who is keeping statistics of those killed in Syria so far, including the innocent children (both Muslim and Christian) who have been massacred by Muslims.

GENEVA, GAZA, (PIC)-- A European human rights organization issued a detailed report about the child victims from Gaza, killed by the Israeli forces during the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip.

The report issued by the Euro-Mediterranean Observatory of Human Rights today, pointed out that the Israeli forces killed 41 Palestinian children, including seven infants and 21 under the age of ten, during the military operation which was launched on 14 November following the assassination of a military commander in the armed wing of Hamas.

It added that the figures and indicators collected by the observatory, in terms of the number of victims and the raids on the Strip, show that this aggression has been the largest since the end of the 2008 war, and noted that the vast majority of victims were civilians.

Have you been able to retrieve this full report, I notice there is no link to the full report in the article?

I could not find it when I tried to google the agency name a few days ago.

On my thread, I have some religious nutcase telling me I am going to burn in hell if I keep criticizing Isreal, I really want to read what this report says about the killing of the 11 month old journalist's son on November 15.

Thanks,

Sherri

GENEVA, GAZA, (PIC)-- A European human rights organization issued a detailed report about the child victims from Gaza, killed by the Israeli forces during the recent aggression on the Gaza Strip.

The report issued by the Euro-Mediterranean Observatory of Human Rights today, pointed out that the Israeli forces killed 41 Palestinian children, including seven infants and 21 under the age of ten, during the military operation which was launched on 14 November following the assassination of a military commander in the armed wing of Hamas.

It added that the figures and indicators collected by the observatory, in terms of the number of victims and the raids on the Strip, show that this aggression has been the largest since the end of the 2008 war, and noted that the vast majority of victims were civilians.

Have you been able to retrieve this full report, I notice there is no link to the full report in the article?

On my thread, I have some religious nutcase telling me I am going to burn in hell if I keep criticizing Isreal, I really want to read what this report says about the killing of the 11 month old journalist's son on November 15.

Thanks,

Sherri

Go ask your Terrorist Hamas boss Sherri ...he will tell you.

Thanks,

Sherri

You seem to not be able to fathom the fact that lots of Christians dislike Israel/Jews for several reasons in this country Skye, I don't get why it's so hard for you to get that and hypocritically blame her off as a Muslim/Hamas worshipper. You have an odd way of labeling people. One reason I would guess is the Zionists who pushed for the Iraq war, the anthrax myths...etc.....David Brooks, interests that aren't American, but for Israeli interests. People realize that and more people are aware of warmongering from several people and industries.

If you don't like Sherri isn't it best to ignore her? .....be fair and honest Skye.

No doubt though many Jews also opposed the Iraq war and you seem to think its a white man vs Iraq thing, you're totally wrong. Many Christians were also against the Iraq war.

Last edited:

Thanks,

Sherri

You seem to not be able to fathom the fact that lots of Christians dislike Israel/Jews for several reasons in this country Skye, I don't get why it's so hard for you to get that and hypocritically blame her off as a Muslim/Hamas worshipper. You have an odd way of labeling people. One reason I would guess is the Zionists who pushed for the Iraq war, the anthrax myths...etc.....David Brooks, interests that aren't American, but for Israeli interests. People realize that and more people are aware of warmongering from several people and industries.

If you don't like Sherri isn't it best to ignore her? .....be fair and honest Skye.

No doubt though many Jews also opposed the Iraq war and you seem to think its a white man vs Iraq thing, you're totally wrong. Many Christians were also against the Iraq war.
What Baghdad Bob doesn't seem to realize is that there are a lot of Christians in this country who don't like the Muslims. I guess he doesn't realize that more Americans stick up for Israel than these so-called "Palestinians." And he doesn't seem aware that more and more Americans are seeing just how barbaric the Muslims can be when it comes to murdering non Muslims and even other Muslims.

What Baghdad Bob doesn't seem to realize is that there are a lot of Christians in this country who don't like the Muslims. I guess he doesn't realize that more Americans stick up for Israel than these so-called "Palestinians." And he doesn't seem aware that more and more Americans are seeing just how barbaric the Muslims can be when it comes to murdering non Muslims and even other Muslims.

No doubt many people here hate Muslims, so do many hate jews, look at the hate attacks against Jews this year in statistics, I made the analogy that not everyone supports Israel like in Skye's one sided fantasy world. A lot of intellectual people don't support Israel.

Although hate is a strong word Hossfly, and the people fit in the conservative racist club that you speak. It's no where near a majority especially the way you have it in context.

Last edited:

No doubt many people here hate Muslims, so do many hate jews, look at the hate attacks against Jews this year in statistics, I made the analogy that not everyone supports Israel like in Skye's one sided fantasy world. A lot of intellectual people don't support Israel.

You are wrong .......me at least ... I don't hate Muslims... secular Muslims are decent people.

What I hate are Islamic religious fanatics.... there is a big difference.

Although hate is a strong word Hossfly, and the people fit in the conservative racist club that you speak. It's no where near a majority especially the way you have it in context.

One day when Americans realize all the money we are sending to Israel, as people here are struggling so much, I anticipate a big backlash against Israel. Which reminds me I even have a lot of literature from some organization called End The Occupation I am supposed to be doing something with. I think most people around me have no idea what the conflict is really all about. And there are no peace Churches, a poster just asked me why did I not go to a Quakers or Mennonite Church, and the reasoon is there are none in my entire state. We do have Church Of Christ and Methodists and Lutherans. I actually went to a Methodist Church service during the election time when I became disgusted about being told how to vote and the visiting Preacher spoke about Martin Luther King, Jr, I do not think a White Baptist preacher in the South would ever do that. How does racism get even inside the Christian church? There just is no excuse for that.

Last edited:

You are wrong .......me at least ... I don't hate Muslims... secular Muslims are decent people.

So do Muslims hate religious fanatics who don't even practice Islam, some Americans are misinformed and think they practice the most when in reality they don't even know anything of their knowledge yet make up things to their own advantage to justify their behavior. You seem to also not know these fanatics are not really what I'd call fanatics but very stupid arrogant people who killed more Muslims then any other people's. Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen all deal with these stupid fanatics. But the political governments in those countries don't work to solve issue a hundred percent. And as time goes by people realize talking is the best way. But you also need to realize Hamas isn't just a random fanatical group, they are a legitimate group to the Palestinians who stood up for Palestinian rights. I know we can have a long debate about this, so leave that for later. But these groups is a revolutionary group and Palestinians consider legitimate. And lets not act like Israel hasn't talked to Hamas before. They have and are now considering deeper talks. Those are my two cents.

The currency you deal in is hate. Whenever someone is critical of your position you revert into a one dimensional fall back where you attempt to personalize the statements and assign varying degrees of hate to the one who disagrees with you.

One day when Americans realize all the money we are sending to Israel, as people here are struggling so much, I anticipate a big backlash against Israel. Which reminds me I even have a lot of literature form some organization called End The Occupation I am supposed to be doing something with. I think most people around me have no idea what the conflict is really all about.

It's really a racial supremacist conflict when you have Israelis considering Arabs as to guests to their 100% Jewish land. But no when gives the Israelis crap for that mentality but only condemn Palestinians which is hypocritical of them.

So do Muslims hate religious fanatics who don't even practice Islam, some Americans are misinformed and think they practice the most when in reality they don't even know anything of their knowledge yet make up things to their own advantage to justify their behavior. You seem to also not know these fanatics are not really what I'd call fanatics but very stupid arrogant people who killed more Muslims then any other people's. Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen all deal with these stupid fanatics. But the political governments in those countries don't work to solve issue a hundred percent. And as time goes by people realize talking is the best way. But you also need to realize Hamas isn't just a random fanatical group, they are a legitimate group to the Palestinians who stood up for Palestinian rights. I know we can have a long debate about this, so leave that for later. But these groups is a revolutionary group and Palestinians consider legitimate. And lets not act like Israel hasn't talked to Hamas before. They have and are now considering deeper talks. Those are my two cents.

When I say I hate Islamic religious fanatics ...this is what I mean. Here you have Hamas in all its cruelty.

1342910107_6773_hamas-suicide_zps49400319.jpg

The currency you deal in is hate. Whenever someone is critical of your position you revert into a one dimensional fall back where you attempt to personalize the statements and assign varying degrees of hate to the one who disagrees with you.

I can tell when someone is about hate, and I'm not. I'm actually an Palestinian who has lived in the Gaza Strip in the past and had been directly affected by the conflict. And my family is as well, so I'm justified in giving my opinions and experiences no matter what you think.

Forum List

Back