41 Palestinian children killed during the aggression on Gaza

I guess the Pals better stop setting up their missiles in schoolyards.

The Israeli's have places for the women and children to go when there's airstrikes....where do the Pal women and kids go? What's been put in place for their protection?? Stop crying......................

Caroljo,

But they do not set up missiles in schoolyards, that is just the Zionist lie!

The lust for more blood of the Gentile child by the Zionist Jew is so insatiable, the lies they flow like honey to justify taking lives of baby Palestinians.

Just look at what the Jew just did in Gaza, in Novemember, addressed in that report, they searched for the very youngest victims, they wanted to kill the Palestinian journalist to stop his words telling about the abuses of the Occupation, so they deliberately attacked a Palestinian home of a young Palestinain journalist where he lived with his wife and his 11 month old baby and a four year son and his brother and his brother's young and pregnant 19 year old wife.

And they deliberately and with the intenet to kill Palestinian children attacked the home of that young Palestinian journalist and murdered this child and another child in that mother's womb and the 19 year old mother to be and her young husband:

bbc0.jpg

The Occupiers will not even let concrete into Gaza to build bomb shelters and if they had bomb shelters Israel would intentionally bomb the babies inside those shelters, they would look to their baby killing ally, the US, for bunker busting bombs to kill every last innocent child inside those bomb shelters!

Sherri

Sherri lied again !!!

There's no war currently PV....we don't know where you're fading...keep up that ciroc and grey goose, that's one conclusion.

I never said there was a " War". I was referring to those Animals from Gaza increasing their Rocket attacks into Israel. Wait a minute.... That's not a War? However Israel retaliating is? Keep drinking and Vodka with your KOOL- AID. That's one conclusion :D

Whatever you call it, Israel lost ground in its last offensive in Gaza. Israel lost ground in its war on Lebanon, the flotilla, and cast lead. It is currently losing ground in the West Bank.

Israel is losing one step at a time and the Palestinians are egging them on.

Israel cannot bomb it way to legitimacy. ~ Ali Abunimah

It's so funny to see these Jews feed off each other and thank each others posts as if its supposed to make their argument any better, even though their childish arguments make no sense and hasbara won't work anymore because people have the Internet and can learn for themselves. Israel loses support by the day.

The Israeli's have places for the women and children to go when there's airstrikes....where do the Pal women and kids go? What's been put in place for their protection?? Stop crying......................

Caroljo,

The lust for more blood of the Gentile child by the Zionist Jew is so insatiable, the lies they flow like honey to justify taking lives of baby Palestinians.

Just look at what the Jew just did in Gaza, in Novemember, addressed in that report, they searched for the very youngest victims, they wanted to kill the Palestinian journalist to stop his words telling about the abuses of the Occupation, so they deliberately attacked a Palestinian home of a young Palestinain journalist where he lived with his wife and his 11 month old baby and a four year son and his brother and his brother's young and pregnant 19 year old wife.

And they deliberately and with the intenet to kill Palestinian children attacked the home of that young Palestinian journalist and murdered this child and another child in that mother's womb and the 19 year old mother to be and her young husband:

bbc0.jpg

The Occupiers will not even let concrete into Gaza to build bomb shelters and if they had bomb shelters Israel would intentionally bomb the babies inside those shelters, they would look to their baby killing ally, the US, for bunker busting bombs to kill every last innocent child inside those bomb shelters!

Sherri

Don't give me all that propaganda bullshit.......you're a liar and spread this shit around, you should be ashamed of your lies.

Caroljo,

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Don't give me all that propaganda bullshit.......you're a liar and spread this shit around, you should be ashamed of your lies.

No lies here or propaganda, human rights groups document Israels child killing!

Adolf abu ali had a "sunday" school teacher just like sherri---those of her ilk have murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS---
based on sherri sunday school teachings not hundreds
of millions of jews -----but hundreds of millions of ----non-
christians----like american indians-----and subsaharan blacks---
and only tens of millions of jews.

The man who foisted HER VERSION of christianity
on "THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE" ---constantine---
created nazism-----muslims aped the filth and murdered
their HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS too-----all in HONOR OF
ISA ( "isa" has nothing to do with the historic
yehoshua ben yosef ---who was crucified by sherri's
people-----but the islamo nazi pigs claim it is the same
person----lying slut and dogs that they are)

Adolf abu ali had a "sunday" school teacher just like sherri---those of her ilk have murdered HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS---

I never heard of anyone named Adolph abu ali. Is that someone invented by Zionists when they rewrote the history of the world?

And I keep telling you I am not a Sunday school teacher, why do you keep lying and saying I am a Sunday school teacher?

And I keep telling you I am a pacifist, are you not aware that pacifists do not murder people, they do not believe in killing, any killing of any living person.

And it simply becomes impossible for me to further respond to your ramblings, being that they are based on so many lies, I guess those are lies you learned from the Zionist rewritten history of the world!

The evils of Zionism, we could write many volumes of books about that!

It is Israel's war. It can stop it any time it wants.

And it's your prejudice. You can stop being an anti-Semitic prick anytime you want.

The war he is speaking about is Israel's Occupation of Palestine, which Israel can choose to end anytime. It has nothing to do with prejudice or anti semitism, people desiring Israel end her illegal Occupation of Palestine.

You need to learn what the conflict is about here, you seem to know nothing about that at all!

I never heard of anyone named Adolph abu ali. Is that someone invented by Zionists when they rewrote the history of the world?

And I keep telling you I am not a Sunday school teacher, why do you keep lying and saying I am a Sunday school teacher?

And I keep telling you I am a pacifist, are you not aware that pacifists do not murder people, they do not believe in killing, any killing of any living person.

And it simply becomes impossible for me to further respond to your ramblings, being that they are based on so many lies, I guess those are lies you learned from the Zionist rewritten history of the world!

OK sherri-----you are now claiming that you are NOT a sunday school
teacher and you are claiming you are a "pacifist" Are you still
claiming to be a "baptist christian"?? are you still claiming to be a
"lawyer" "married to a former shiite muslim from iran"??

fiine with me

CLAIM AWAY

as to the term ZIONIST -- ZION is Israel it is a term which appears in
the bible An interesting factoid-----the word ZION appears as titles
and names of all kinds of churches and places in the USA. My husband
is a jew born in a shariah shit hole His educations was limited by
the fact that while a baby and still in the shariah shit hole---he contracted
a serious illness-----but his life was saved to your regret----because
his very courageous grandfather rescued both his own son (hubby's father)
and a little girl (hubby's mother) from the oppression and shit you so
love-----they managed to get into Palestine in the early 40s----into the
arms of fellow jews.

to your regret ----they missed out on the baby throat slitting pogrom
in aden, yemen 1949 That event that still fills you with orgiastic
delight

Long before I knew where "GAZA" was and long before I understood
that syria was an "arab country" I read about "ZIONISTS" as
described by nazi filth like you. I started out as a --blank page---
I know who you are ----I know people like you ----I know nazi FILTH--
*********COSMIC SHIT***************

OH!! I forgot to mention-----ADOLF ABU ALI as sherri well knows is THE HONORABLE TITLE CONFERRED UPON HER HERO----whose ass she licks ADOLF HITLER ---for his
contribution to the ISLAMO NAZI CAUSE by the GRAND MUFTI OF JERUSALEM ----AL HUSSEINI

a great leader of ------sherri's creed

Why, Frau Sherri, an entire huge library would contain books concerning the evil of Islam and the history of the millions and millions of people murdered in the name of that religion since it was invented. Isn't it strange that a "good Christian woman" doesn't see what is happening to many Christians in Muslim countries today as well as what has happened to them previously? One would think since she has all the time in the world to demonize the Jews and Israel on different places on the Internet, she would certainly spend some time criticizing and condemning what the Muslims are doing to Christians on some other discussion board or site. It certainly looks that she doesn't care at all what is happening to Christians by Muslims. And if she can't care what is happening to Christians, certainly she does not care about the Hindus, Buddhists and even other Muslims -- no matter how many are harassed or murdered and their houses of worship destroyed.

Caroljo,

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Sherri lied again !!!

No, I did not lie.

You lied by falsely accusing me of lying.

Israel directly targeted a journalist's house and killed that baby in that photo, his 19 year old aunt who was pregnant, and her husband.

Israel supporters (and IDF officials) proudly display their bigotry on Twitter (UPDATED) | Mondoweiss

The story behind the photo: Journalist’s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes

Sherri

fiine with me

CLAIM AWAY

arms of fellow jews.

delight

Your post is filled with Hate and lies, all the baseless allegations you make about me, ascribing hate to me about matters I have no knowledge about and had nothing to do with, like your allegation I regretted your husband did not die as a youth, that is a hate filled lie, that your husband did not die in Yemen, that is a hate filled lie, I do not even know your husband. Why do you keep embracing hate and attributing hateful thoughts to me for which there is no basis for doing? There is no peace of mind when a person is filled with all of that hate you keep hanging onto.

I never said I was a Sunday school teacher, you made that up, and I keep pointing that out to you, and you continue to keep telling the same lie about that, over and over and over. I have been a Pacifist since 2006, after watching Israel massacre over 1000 innocent civilians in Lebanon, primarily slaughtered with US made weapons, and I am sure I have mentioned that (Since I am a pacifist, my ilk is not killers from the beginning of time, which you keep lying about). That was a civilian massacre, not a war against a military target, over 90% of those killed by Israel were Lebanese civilians.

You lied and called me a Nazi. I am not a Nazi, Nazis are Nations who do what Hitler did to their minorities, and that describes Israel.

You lied and said I loved oppression and shit, I spend most of my time here speaking against oppression and Israel's shit human rights abuses they carry out in the Occupation of Palestine, I do not love oppression and shit, I hate it.

I look up Zion and find the definition to be the hill of Jerusalem on which the city of David was built and the citadel of ancient Jerusalem.

And last, I am not Nazi filth cosmic shit, another hate filled lie!

Sherri

fiine with me

CLAIM AWAY

arms of fellow jews.

delight

Your post is filled with Hate and lies, all the baseless allegations you make about me, ascribing hate to me about matters I have no knowledge about and had nothing to do with, like your allegation I regretted your husband did not die as a youth, that is a hate filled lie, that your husband did not die in Yemen, that is a hate filled lie, I do not even know your husband. Why do you keep embracing hate and attributing hateful thoughts to me for which there is no basis for doing? There is no peace of mind when a person is filled with all of that hate you keep hanging onto.

I never said I was a Sunday school teacher, you made that up, and I keep pointing that out to you, and you continue to keep telling the same lie about that, over and over and over. I have been a Pacifist since 2006, after watching Israel massacre over 1000 innocent civilians in Lebanon, primarily slaughtered with US made weapons, and I am sure I have mentioned that (Since I am a pacifist, my ilk is not killers from the beginning of time, which you keep lying about). That was a civilian massacre, not a war against a military target, over 90% of those killed by Israel were Lebanese civilians.

You lied and called me a Nazi. I am not a Nazi, Nazis are Nations who do what Hitler did to their minorities, and that describes Israel.

You lied and said I loved oppression and shit, I spend most of my time here speaking against oppression and Israel's shit human rights abuses they carry out in the Occupation of Palestine, I do not love oppression and shit, I hate it.

I look up Zion and find the definition to be the hill of Jerusalem on which the city of David was built and the citadel of ancient Jerusalem.

And last, I am not Nazi filth cosmic shit, another hate filled lie!

Sherri

Ok----so now you claim NOT to be a Sunday school teacher.
I will not backtrack and prove you lied. You did claim to
be married to a shiite from Iran----but you can backtrack on
that claim too------and you did claim to be a lawyer.

The term "nazi" is often used in the vernacular to desribe
persons who adhere to fascist ideologies----such as that
iintroduced by CONSTANTINE in his code of law---which was
eventually formally compiled as the JUSTINIAN CODE---by his
grandson--Justin. It became the law of the "HOLY ROMAN
EMPIRE ----legalized such programs as the INQUISITION ----
its details were adopted in important measure into SHARIAH
LAW as to DHIMMIA and were also used by one of your
"gods" ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER ---the abu ali part of
the name of this baptized christian-----was conferred upon
him by the GRAND MUFTI of JERUSALEM al HUSSEINI as
a gesture of muslim/nazi/christian solidarity Most christians
of the world have repudiated this particular aspect of what most
now consider abberrant christian practice----just as they now
repudiate the practices of the christian mediated Inquisition.
You simply haven't

Israel has never targeted children Isa respecters have done
so estensively -----and large numbers of them still do.

Thomas Jefferson screwed black ladies----but Isa respecting slobs hanged
black children on RAPE LIBELS I understand you very well-----
LIBEL IS YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER. Those of your ilk---have been using
libels as justification for your filth and GENOCIDES for thousands of years.

In fact I mentioned the baby throat slititng progrom of Aden 1947---
a survivor told me that it was based on a libel ----someone claimed some
jew had ---"insulted a muslim female child"

PS zion is indeed a hill in jerusalem----but the term is used
even in the bible to refer to the WHOLE LAND of Israel/Judea.

I am amazed that there are so many people who never read
a simple english translation of the bible If you ever
go to a hotel----sherri----look in the drawer of the night table---
you will find one there.

I will give you a hint regarding MEANING of things
Not only does the word "zion" refer to Israel/judea----
even the word phrase "go up" "went up"
"will go up" if found in the bible actually refers to
"ZION" (on occassion ---"ascend") I am always
amused when people like you claim "zionism" was invented
in 1897 However you are destined to continue----since that
usage is common to isa-respecting nazis

Israel has stopped hundreds and thousands of times. Then the unwashed heathens fire more rockets. Time for the rocket rangers to desist.

When was it that Israel stopped its occupation?

The Pro- Palestinian refuses to mention that when Israel left Gaza the Rocket fire actually increased. Ask why and there will be no response The Pro- Palestinian is against " occupation?" Maybe he should condemn the Arabs trying to destroy Israel. Of course he won't. Consider the source :D

And it's your prejudice. You can stop being an anti-Semitic prick anytime you want.

The war he is speaking about is Israel's Occupation of Palestine, which Israel can choose to end anytime. It has nothing to do with prejudice or anti semitism, people desiring Israel end her illegal Occupation of Palestine.

You need to learn what the conflict is about here, you seem to know nothing about that at all!

demotivational-posters-religious-bigotry.jpg

Caroljo,

bbc0.jpg

Sherri

Sherri lied again !!!

No, I did not lie.

You lied by falsely accusing me of lying.

Israel directly targeted a journalist's house and killed that baby in that photo, his 19 year old aunt who was pregnant, and her husband.

Israel supporters (and IDF officials) proudly display their bigotry on Twitter (UPDATED) | Mondoweiss

The story behind the photo: Journalist’s 11-month-old son killed in Gaza strikes

Sherri

Sheri you lie!

sherri---you lie and lie and lie. You have DECLARED that Israel targets children without
a scintilla of proof thereof. You have even more mendaciously declared that arab
muslims DO NOT TARGET CHILDREN

the fact that children are dead does not prove ISRAEL TARGETED THEM

the fact that your felllows shoot nail bombs helter skelter into residential
areas is IRREFUTABLE PROOF that arab ISA RESPECTERS target
children----kassam rockets have no military value at all----their
only function is BLOWING THE BRAINS OUT OF CHILDREN

Moreover----you have denied that arab isa respecters shoot in
the vicinity of children ---in fact---during the 2006 war with Lebanon---
Israel shot missiles using LEGAL MILITARY PROTOCOL
in the same trajectory as the INCOMING BOMBS---and in
doing so ----hit kids ----PRIMA FACIE evidence-----Nus kharah allah
was shooting in the vicinity of children----