41 Palestinian children killed during the aggression on Gaza

You are wrong .......me at least ... I don't hate Muslims... secular Muslims are decent people.

What I hate are Islamic religious fanatics.... there is a big difference.

So do Muslims hate religious fanatics who don't even practice Islam, some Americans are misinformed and think they practice the most when in reality they don't even know anything of their knowledge yet make up things to their own advantage to justify their behavior. You seem to also not know these fanatics are not really what I'd call fanatics but very stupid arrogant people who killed more Muslims then any other people's. Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen all deal with these stupid fanatics. But the political governments in those countries don't work to solve issue a hundred percent. And as time goes by people realize talking is the best way. But you also need to realize Hamas isn't just a random fanatical group, they are a legitimate group to the Palestinians who stood up for Palestinian rights. I know we can have a long debate about this, so leave that for later. But these groups is a revolutionary group and Palestinians consider legitimate. And lets not act like Israel hasn't talked to Hamas before. They have and are now considering deeper talks. Those are my two cents.

When I say I hate Islamic religious fanatics ...this is what I mean. Here you have Hamas in all its cruelty.

1342910107_6773_hamas-suicide_zps49400319.jpg

I don't get why you use the same photo over and over, those are all fake straps and 'bombs' and that's an old photo back during the intifada years when there was a huge conflict. That's what happens when people are deprived of their rights and violently killed. They didn't just become like that out of nowhere. But what's your response to my comment? Just this photo? Really?

What Baghdad Bob doesn't seem to realize is that there are a lot of Christians in this country who don't like the Muslims. I guess he doesn't realize that more Americans stick up for Israel than these so-called "Palestinians." And he doesn't seem aware that more and more Americans are seeing just how barbaric the Muslims can be when it comes to murdering non Muslims and even other Muslims.

No doubt many people here hate Muslims, so do many hate jews, look at the hate attacks against Jews this year in statistics, I made the analogy that not everyone supports Israel like in Skye's one sided fantasy world. A lot of intellectual people don't support Israel.

You are wrong .......me at least ... I don't hate Muslims... secular Muslims are decent people.

That's what the Zionists and pro-Israel people have been telling the terrorist worshippers for a long time. They just can't get it thru those Cro-Magnon skulls.

No doubt many people here hate Muslims, so do many hate jews, look at the hate attacks against Jews this year in statistics, I made the analogy that not everyone supports Israel like in Skye's one sided fantasy world. A lot of intellectual people don't support Israel.

Although hate is a strong word Hossfly, and the people fit in the conservative racist club that you speak. It's no where near a majority especially the way you have it in context.

The currency you deal in is hate. Whenever someone is critical of your position you revert into a one dimensional fall back where you attempt to personalize the statements and assign varying degrees of hate to the one who disagrees with you.

I can tell when someone is about hate, and I'm not. I'm actually an Palestinian who has lived in the Gaza Strip in the past and had been directly affected by the conflict. And my family is as well, so I'm justified in giving my opinions and experiences no matter what you think.

You have accused me of hate when I have disagreed with you. I am about facts and the law in my discussions. Everyone is entitled to speak their opinion, including me when I so choose.

The currency you deal in is hate. Whenever someone is critical of your position you revert into a one dimensional fall back where you attempt to personalize the statements and assign varying degrees of hate to the one who disagrees with you.

I can tell when someone is about hate, and I'm not. I'm actually an Palestinian who has lived in the Gaza Strip in the past and had been directly affected by the conflict. And my family is as well, so I'm justified in giving my opinions and experiences no matter what you think.

You have accused me of hate when I have disagreed with you. I am about facts and the law in my discussions. Everyone is entitled to speak their opinion, including me when I so choose.

I accused you for bringing a random topic to a separate discussion, but if I hurt you, then I apologize, no hard feelings.

So do Muslims hate religious fanatics who don't even practice Islam, some Americans are misinformed and think they practice the most when in reality they don't even know anything of their knowledge yet make up things to their own advantage to justify their behavior. You seem to also not know these fanatics are not really what I'd call fanatics but very stupid arrogant people who killed more Muslims then any other people's. Pakistan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen all deal with these stupid fanatics. But the political governments in those countries don't work to solve issue a hundred percent. And as time goes by people realize talking is the best way. But you also need to realize Hamas isn't just a random fanatical group, they are a legitimate group to the Palestinians who stood up for Palestinian rights. I know we can have a long debate about this, so leave that for later. But these groups is a revolutionary group and Palestinians consider legitimate. And lets not act like Israel hasn't talked to Hamas before. They have and are now considering deeper talks. Those are my two cents.

When I say I hate Islamic religious fanatics ...this is what I mean. Here you have Hamas in all its cruelty.

1342910107_6773_hamas-suicide_zps49400319.jpg

I don't get why you use the same photo over and over, those are all fake straps and 'bombs' and that's an old photo back during the intifada years when there was a huge conflict. That's what happens when people are deprived of their rights and violently killed. They didn't just become like that out of nowhere. But what's your response to my comment? Just this photo? Really?

Propaganda a decade old or longer, that is all they can come up with! I am surprised they are not manufacturing a suicide bombing or paying someone to carry one out, do you believe the statistics, Israel has killed 522 Palestinian children in the past 5 years and Hamas has killed 1 Israeli child in that same period. It really is hard to demonize Hamas looking at those statistics.

I accused you for bringing a random topic to a separate discussion, but if I hurt you, then I apologize, no hard feelings.
That is pure fantasy. No my feeling were not hurt, you went a bit crazy and ran off.

That's what the Zionists and pro-Israel people have been telling the terrorist worshippers for a long time. They just can't get it thru those Cro-Magnon skulls.

You seem to also forget that Zionism is an extreme ideology that most people aren't appealed to. So you can say the first part, but the Zionist part is seen as an radical movement. But what's weird about Zionists is they attack Palestinian people through Hamas yet at the same time they don't recognize them as the government just as Israel doesn't. Recognizing doesn't just mean verbally recognized, through your actions as well, Israel doesn't recognize the occupation nor the laws in occupied territories so that means they don't recognize Palestinians. So there's zero problem with not recognizing Israel. This is a long conflict and the people aren't stupid, they know what's true and the history behind the conflict, they know the Israeli governments well so they won't rely on your opinion.

That is pure fantasy. No my feeling were not hurt, you went a bit crazy and ran off.

I could've sworn you accused me of hate well before I did, but anyways, old story and we should get over it. You still want something?

You seem to also forget that Zionism is an extreme ideology that most people aren't appealed to. So you can say the first part, but the Zionist part is seen as an radical movement. But what's weird about Zionists is they attack Palestinian people through Hamas yet at the same time they don't recognize them as the government just as Israel doesn't. Recognizing doesn't just mean verbally recognized, through your actions as well, Israel doesn't recognize the occupation nor the laws in occupied territories so that means they don't recognize Palestinians. So there's zero problem with not recognizing Israel. This is a long conflict and the people aren't stupid, they know what's true and the history behind the conflict, they know the Israeli governments well so they won't rely on your opinion.
How about telling us just what is it about Zionism that intimidates people who don't even know it's meaning, yet preach about it's evils.

How about telling us just what is it about Zionism that intimidates people who don't even know it's meaning, yet preach about it's evils.

People who are Zionists hold extreme ideologies and generally are bigoted against Muslims. But the lie that they only seek a Jewish state is a lie, it already exists. They seek more than that and they are generally nationalists who think the land is Jewish, which is crap. It wasn't Jewish for thousands of years and using that past as a justification to take land is extreme. Lots of different people hold different definitions for Zionism. Why, what's yours?

Believing the land is your promised land because you are a chosen race is pretty extreme in itself. They also don't limit their borders to Israel, they want the occupied territories and further of them to Jordan and Egypt. The biblical kingdom.

Last edited:

I could've sworn you accused me of hate well before I did, but anyways, old story and we should get over it. You still want something?

Nope never happened that way. I spoke of sharia law, the constitution in Egypt and you went off on a tear.

Nope never happened that way. I spoke of sharia law, the constitution in Egypt and you went off on a tear.

No, we were in the India rape thread, and you brought up a random topic.

This latest time, you addressed you post to me was as follows, "what's with wrong with you and people like you", you had an agenda which, quite frankly, did not work out.

This latest time, you addressed you post to me was as follows, "what's with wrong with you and people like you", you had an agenda which, quite frankly, did not work out.

That's unrelated to bigotry, just your thought process, yeah i did to off because I see the same of the same thing, and I responded to you and that's what I meant, you must of missed it, but I'm not gonna repeat myself anyway.

You seem to not be able to fathom the fact that lots of Christians dislike Israel/Jews for several reasons in this country Skye, I don't get why it's so hard for you to get that and hypocritically blame her off as a Muslim/Hamas worshipper. You have an odd way of labeling people. One reason I would guess is the Zionists who pushed for the Iraq war, the anthrax myths...etc.....David Brooks, interests that aren't American, but for Israeli interests. People realize that and more people are aware of warmongering from several people and industries.

If you don't like Sherri isn't it best to ignore her? .....be fair and honest Skye.

No doubt though many Jews also opposed the Iraq war and you seem to think its a white man vs Iraq thing, you're totally wrong. Many Christians were also against the Iraq war.
What Baghdad Bob doesn't seem to realize is that there are a lot of Christians in this country who don't like the Muslims. I guess he doesn't realize that more Americans stick up for Israel than these so-called "Palestinians." And he doesn't seem aware that more and more Americans are seeing just how barbaric the Muslims can be when it comes to murdering non Muslims and even other Muslims.

Although hate is a strong word Hossfly, and the people fit in the conservative racist club that you speak. It's no where near a majority especially the way you have it in context.
Is it the Jews who are running around in different locations in the world murdering people in the name of their religion and even murdering other Jews because of differences in beliefs? Is it the Jews whom the authorities have picked up before they were able to commit a terroruist act on the American public? Many people here leave the Muslims alone because they see how they act up at the drop of a pin when they don't like something. And even when the Americans leave the Muslims alone, the Muslims are whining about the Americans doing things that never happened. Like the guy down around San Diego whose wife was murdered, and C.A.I.R. was up in arms saying it was a hate crime when it was later found that the guy murdered his wife because she wanted a divorce. And, Bob, there are many intelligent people who back Israel whether you like it or not. By the way, Bob, if hate is such a strong word, why do you fling "hater" at everyone who disagrees with you. It would be amusing since Bob has brought up Skye if he would ever say that American people do not live in a fantasy world like Sherri and certainly are not one-sided in their support for Hamas, especially since Sherri blabbers on and on and Skye actually doesn't say much.

That's unrelated to bigotry, just your thought process, yeah i did to off because I see the same of the same thing, and I responded to you and that's what I meant, you must of missed it, but I'm not gonna repeat myself anyway.

I apply law to facts and make a an assessment. That was what that thread was and you wanted to personalize it.

I really don't get what you're trying to say Hoss, you repeat the same stuff over and over and make repeated allegations. You never actually go to make your point. It seems like you're trying to justify why you hate Muslims, if you're asking me, I don't care.

People who are Zionists hold extreme ideologies and generally are bigoted against Muslims. But the lie that they only seek a Jewish state is a lie, it already exists. They seek more than that and they are generally nationalists who think the land is Jewish, which is crap. It wasn't Jewish for thousands of years and using that past as a justification to take land is extreme. Lots of different people hold different definitions for Zionism. Why, what's yours?

Believing the land is your promised land because you are a chosen race is pretty extreme in itself. They also don't limit their borders to Israel, they want the occupied territories and further of them to Jordan and Egypt. The biblical kingdom.
My definition is a homeland for Jews. Period. No ulterior motive or skullduggery.
I guess that's what pisses people off. Tough titty.

I apply law to facts and make a an assessment. That was what that thread was and you wanted to personalize it.

No, I made a statement based on my opinion to your post right on top of that. And seemed like a person agreed with me, it was a point and you took it in a different way.

My definition is a homeland for Jews. Period. No ulterior motive or skullduggery.
I guess that's what pisses people off. Tough titty.

Exactly. It's your opinion. A lot of Zionists have opinions deeper than that. Or 'definitions'.

Forum List

Back