41% of GOP: Obama foreign-born

When you run for President of the United States you have to prove conclusively that you are qualified. Specifically in this situation it means you have to conclusively prove that you are a natural born US citizen. No one is required to prove you are not one. Those who argue that he is from Kenya or what the fuck ever are making the claim that he didn't PROVE he is a natural born US citizen. It is not an "innocent until proven guilty" situation. The burden was on Obama to prove he was qualified.

And he did. Unless you believe his birth certificate to be a sham. Which from the start of your post, you don't.

I happen to agree with you , I was only addressing Luissa's post about why hasn't anyone proven he was born in Kenya and stating that they didn't have to.

Interesting side note. Obama is the 8th candidate and the 2nd man actually voted in who's eligibility as a natural born citizen were questioned. So it isn't as if the issue hasn't been raised before, it's rare, but nothing new.
They might not have to, but if they continue to spread the bullshit, they should or shut up. Obama has clearly proven he is qualified.

And he did. Unless you believe his birth certificate to be a sham. Which from the start of your post, you don't.

I happen to agree with you , I was only addressing Luissa's post about why hasn't anyone proven he was born in Kenya and stating that they didn't have to.

Interesting side note. Obama is the 8th candidate and the 2nd man actually voted in who's eligibility as a natural born citizen were questioned. So it isn't as if the issue hasn't been raised before, it's rare, but nothing new.
They might not have to, but if they continue to spread the bullshit, they should or shut up. Obama has clearly proven he is qualified.

Legally speaking OJ Simpson proved he wasn't a murdering lunatic to, but I still call him a murdering lunatic.

Legally speaking OJ Simpson proved he wasn't a murdering lunatic to, but I still call him a murdering lunatic.
Good for you!

self identified republicans? LOL something like 80% of Americans self identify as being Christian to. What does this poll prove? A) That most Americans can neither identify others or self identify B) That many Americans are in fact stupid and C) Bert is obsessed with trying to make the Republican party look bad so that his savior might look better than the dog shit he really is.

Actually, this is consistent with other polls:

Thankfully, these numbers are down.

58 percent of GOP not sure/doubt Obama born in US - On Congress - POLITICO.com

Same source, a little less than a year ago.

Why are you thankful that the numbers are low? Are you afraid that if the numbers go up it will put pressure on some elected Representatives to force obama to produce any information that is requested? Are you afraid that if forced obama could not produce such documents? If it was me I wouldn't care about the numbers that is if I didn't think something was being hidden.

Last edited:
self identified republicans? LOL something like 80% of Americans self identify as being Christian to. What does this poll prove? A) That most Americans can neither identify others or self identify B) That many Americans are in fact stupid and C) Bert is obsessed with trying to make the Republican party look bad so that his savior might look better than the dog shit he really is.

Why are you thankful that the numbers are low? Are you afraid that if the numbers go up it will put pressure on some elected Representatives to force obama to produce any information that is requested? Are you afraid that if forced obama could not produce such documents?

Far be it for me to speak for someone else, but i assume that he's thankful that the numbers are so low because it means that at least a slight majority of Republicans haven't completely lost their minds.

Obama already produced legal proof of citizenship. You guys just refuse to accept it.

Why are you thankful that the numbers are low? Are you afraid that if the numbers go up it will put pressure on some elected Representatives to force obama to produce any information that is requested? Are you afraid that if forced obama could not produce such documents?

Far be it for me to speak for someone else, but i assume that he's thankful that the numbers are so low because it means that at least a slight majority of Republicans haven't completely lost their minds.

Obama already produced legal proof of citizenship. You guys just refuse to accept it.

Why would a liberal care either way about the mentality of anyone in the GOP? Actually he hasn't, he produced a copy of a document. It was done on two differant web sites using two differant document saying that each were the same.

Last edited:

Why would a liberal care either way about the mentality of anyone in the GOP?

Because we all have to live here, perhaps?

Maybe it's not all about "us vs. them" to everyone.

Why would a liberal care either way about the mentality of anyone in the GOP? Actually he hasn't, he produced a copy of a document. It was done on two differant web sites using two differant document saying that each were the same.

Legally, a Certificate of Live Birth is proof of citizenship. It has been repeatedly confirmed by the Hawaii Secretary of State, and numerous other people.

why would a liberal care either way about the mentality of anyone in the gop? Actually he hasn't, he produced a copy of a document. It was done on two differant web sites using two differant document saying that each were the same.

$23BirtherWackos2009.jpg

Legally, a Certificate of Live Birth is proof of citizenship. It has been repeatedly confirmed by the Hawaii Secretary of State, and numerous other people.

1. There are only two people that have look at the birth certificate since obama had it sealed. So who are the other people?
2. Hawaii is a Democratic controlled state it has been like that since it was given statehood. I would not be surprised if the two that said hey check the document were die hard democrats. That would be like putting a convict in charge of an open door prison and asking him not to leave.

one doesn't really have to make the republican party look bad. they do a good job of that themselves. birthers? really? :cuckoo:

many americans ARE in fact stupid.

1. There are only two people that have look at the birth certificate since obama had it sealed. So who are the other people?
2. Hawaii is a Democratic controlled state it has been like that since it was given statehood. I would not be surprised if the two that said hey check the document were die hard democrats. That would be like putting a convict in charge of an open door prison and asking him not to leave.

Wat.

Linda Lingle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Linda Lingle (born Linda Cutter; June 4, 1953) is the sixth and current Governor of Hawaii. She was sworn in for a second term as Governor on December 4, 2006. Lingle holds a number of distinctions: first Republican elected governor of Hawaii since the departure of William F. Quinn in 1962, first county mayor elected governor of Hawaii, first female governor of Hawaii, first Jewish governor of Hawaii; the first governor of Hawaii not to have any children; she has been married and divorced twice. During the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City, Lingle served as chairman of the convention during the absence of permanent chairman Dennis Hastert from the convention floor.

one doesn't really have to make the republican party look bad. they do a good job of that themselves. birthers? really? :cuckoo:

"many americans ARE in fact stupid"

True they proved it on November 4 2008

41% of GOP: Obama foreign-born - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

On President Barack Obama’s birthday, a new CNN/Opinion Research released Wednesday shows 41 percent of Republicans believe Obama was “probably” or “definitely” born in another country.

The poll of 1,018 adults shows 27 percent of Americans believe the president was “probably” or “definitely” born in another country, compared with 71 percent who think he was born in the United States.

Among the 285 self-identified Republicans polled, however, the percentage who think Obama was born outside of the country spikes to 41 percent, with 57 percent believing he was born in the United States.

Nineteen percent of independents think Obama was “probably” or “definitely” born in another country, as do 15 percent of Democrats. CNN/Opinion Research surveyed 398 independents and 335 Democrats for the poll.

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh floated the theory during his show Tuesday, mentioning that the next day was the president’s birthday, though he hasn’t “seen any proof of that.”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe500eIK1oA]YouTube - Gnarls Barkley - Crazy[/ame]

Effen funny how that 41% coincides with obie wan's approval rating.. did you do that on purpose?"??? &&###@@@$$$#@@@ whooooodoggie

youBstampedWithit.

Many more than 2 people have seen it. I've seen it. Wanna see it?

Here it is:
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

Why haven't they been able to prove he was born in Kenya then? They bitch about there being no proof he was born here, but they have provided no proof, other than the word of his Grandmother he hardly knew, that he was born in Kenya.

is that the white granny that went squish under da bus? or da other granny?

Many more than 2 people have seen it. I've seen it. Wanna see it?

Here it is:
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg
Please don't use snoopes
or Annenberg/ fact check
obama use to sit on the board for annenberg.
Snopes and FactCheck caught misrepresenting the position of those after Obama's birth certificate.... | Values Voter News

Forum List

Back