41% of GOP: Obama foreign-born

1. There are only two people that have look at the birth certificate since obama had it sealed. So who are the other people?
2. Hawaii is a Democratic controlled state it has been like that since it was given statehood. I would not be surprised if the two that said hey check the document were die hard democrats. That would be like putting a convict in charge of an open door prison and asking him not to leave.

Many more than 2 people have seen it. I've seen it. Wanna see it?

Here it is:
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg
Please don't use snoopes
or Annenberg/ fact check
obama use to sit on the board for annenberg.
Snopes and FactCheck caught misrepresenting the position of those after Obama's birth certificate.... | Values Voter News

so let's get this straight. you object to using the sites that actually tell the truth because of something said by rightwingnut valuesvoter news? really?

Many more than 2 people have seen it. I've seen it. Wanna see it?

Here it is:
http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg
Please don't use snoopes
or Annenberg/ fact check
obama use to sit on the board for annenberg.
Snopes and FactCheck caught misrepresenting the position of those after Obama's birth certificate.... | Values Voter News

so let's get this straight. you object to using the sites that actually tell the truth because of something said by rightwingnut valuesvoter news? really?

No they don't tell the truth
Annenberg and obama have many ties
Fact check has covered for snoopes

Last edited:
These numbers encourage me. If we have so many people dumb enough to believe he's not american, don't we have a lot of room for improvement.

i think any right wing strategy to discredit obama based on where he was born is foolish and a waste of time.

it's slightly more ridiculous than trying discredit the tea party for being racist.

obama's record should be the focus of attention, not where he was born. it's just a distraction. maybe that's why the left wants to keep bringing it up. l

When you run for President of the United States you have to prove conclusively that you are qualified. Specifically in this situation it means you have to conclusively prove that you are a natural born US citizen. No one is required to prove you are not one. Those who argue that he is from Kenya or what the fuck ever are making the claim that he didn't PROVE he is a natural born US citizen. It is not an "innocent until proven guilty" situation. The burden was on Obama to prove he was qualified.

And he did. Unless you believe his birth certificate to be a sham. Which from the start of your post, you don't.
Just goes to show how truly despicable Republicans are. They know in their hearts its a lie, but they can't help themselves but to repeat it and spread it.

What scum!

While I do not think he was foreign born, I do wonder why they have not produced an actual Birth Certificate and not a copy. I mean that would put this whole thing to rest, or it would have anyways, if he had done it earlier.

self identified republicans? LOL something like 80% of Americans self identify as being Christian to. What does this poll prove? A) That most Americans can neither identify others or self identify B) That many Americans are in fact stupid and C) Bert is obsessed with trying to make the Republican party look bad so that his savior might look better than the dog shit he really is.

one doesn't really have to make the republican party look bad. they do a good job of that themselves. birthers? really? :cuckoo:

many americans ARE in fact stupid.

"many americans ARE in fact stupid"

True they proved it on November 4 2008

This from the party of the Truthers, and the Illuminati believers, and the the, well you get my point.

Obama has allowed this issue to stay alive by NEVER producing an original Birth Certificate. Period.

to my friends on the left, in all seriousness, what % of conservatives/republicans do you believe are racist? for how many of them is race the driving reason behind opposition to obama? how many people do you think are sitting around saying," you know, that healthcare bill sounds pretty good to me. too bad it's just a god damn ****** idea. i change my mind. i hate it. honey, get my gun..."

to my friends on the left, in all seriousness, what % of conservatives/republicans do you believe are racist? for how many of them is race the driving reason behind opposition to obama? how many people do you think are sitting around saying," you know, that healthcare bill sounds pretty good to me. too bad it's just a god damn ****** idea. i change my mind. i hate it. honey, get my gun..."

I don't know, but I don't think the opposition is primarily because he's black. I just think that there are a lot of really dumb people who believe this shit.

And that's not just a Republican/conservative thing. At one time, something like 40% of Americans thought that Bush either was behind or knew in advance of 9/11.

People have deep seated beliefs, and will suspend disbelief if something reinforces their view, even if it is bizarre.

Why haven't they been able to prove he was born in Kenya then? They bitch about there being no proof he was born here, but they have provided no proof, other than the word of his Grandmother he hardly knew, that he was born in Kenya.

Genius, Michelle the chimp Obama stated so at least twice that he was Kenyan on tape.

Why haven't they been able to prove he was born in Kenya then? They bitch about there being no proof he was born here, but they have provided no proof, other than the word of his Grandmother he hardly knew, that he was born in Kenya.

look it up on youtube. I forget the name of the radio show but two djs talked to the Kenyan Ambassador and asked if Obama's birthplace in Kenya was going to become a national monument and the Ambassador said it already was.

Obama's own wife has referred to visiting her husband's "home country".

Face it, if Obama had any proof he was born in the USA, he would have released his long form birth certificate by now.

Kenya, meanwhile is a 3rd world nation and it's very difficult to find records of any kind. Especially when all of Kenya want Obama to be our president and don't want us to find those records.

One man, on a radio show I was listening to, claimed to have found proof in Kenya that Obama was born there and he was going to bring it back, but he was arrested by the Kenyan government and when he got back to the USA, he refused to say anything.

It used to make me upset, but it doesn't anymore. My sister says one our our presidents in the 1800's actually used his brother's name so he would qualify to be president. Guess the precedent was already set.

I'm gonna laugh at you guys though, when Arnold become president.

I don't know, but I don't think the opposition is primarily because he's black. I just think that there are a lot of really dumb people who believe this shit.

And that's not just a Republican/conservative thing. At one time, something like 40% of Americans thought that Bush either was behind or knew in advance of 9/11.

People have deep seated beliefs, and will suspend disbelief if something reinforces their view, even if it is bizarre.

I've lost the link as this is my second computer since 9/11, but one of Bush's relatives was head of security for the WTC and he resigned on 9/10. Seems a bit fishy to me.

What also is fishy is that the only flights allowed were the one's carrying Bin Ladins relatives out of the country BEFORE they could be questioned by the FBI.

You know, just because it's a conspiracy theory, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Our government no longer cares about America or Americans, they haven't for a long time. I wouldn't be shocked at anything our government does at this point.

look it up on youtube. I forget the name of the radio show but two djs talked to the Kenyan Ambassador and asked if Obama's birthplace in Kenya was going to become a national monument and the Ambassador said it already was.

Face it, if Obama had any proof he was born in the USA, he would have released his long form birth certificate by now.

Kenya, meanwhile is a 3rd world nation and it's very difficult to find records of any kind. Especially when all of Kenya want Obama to be our president and don't want us to find those records.

One man, on a radio show I was listening to, claimed to have found proof in Kenya that Obama was born there and he was going to bring it back, but he was arrested by the Kenyan government and when he got back to the USA, he refused to say anything.

It used to make me upset, but it doesn't anymore. My sister says one our our presidents in the 1800's actually used his brother's name so he would qualify to be president. Guess the precedent was already set.

I saw a feller wit a wooden leg n one long toof on da teevee say he heard of a nudder feller dat told his youngins dat dere wuz Leprachaun gold in dem dar hillz.

An den...'bout a mere week later herd a feller on da ray-dee-o menshun dat he saw unicorn juss a runnin' over yonder.

Republicans...What nut jobs!

LOL!!!!!

I'm in the illuminati, y'all aren't supposed to talk about us.
I lump all bigots, racist, rightwingnuts into Klansman for efficiency.

I saw a feller wit a wooden leg n one long toof on da teevee say he heard of a nudder feller dat told his youngins dat dere wuz Leprachaun gold in dem dar hillz.

An den...'bout a mere week later herd a feller on da ray-dee-o menshun dat he saw unicorn juss a runnin' over yonder.

LOL!!!!!

Yeah, republicans are nut jobs, so are democrats.....I'm a moderate. :lol:

LOL!!!!!

"I don’t have to worry about putting gas in my car, I don’t have to worry about paying my mortage, if I help him, he’s gonna help me."

Democrats...What nut jobs!
LOL!!!!

Sheila...see how stupid your own words are?

ROTFLMBAO!!!!!

49izadw.gif

When you run for President of the United States you have to prove conclusively that you are qualified. Specifically in this situation it means you have to conclusively prove that you are a natural born US citizen. No one is required to prove you are not one. Those who argue that he is from Kenya or what the fuck ever are making the claim that he didn't PROVE he is a natural born US citizen. It is not an "innocent until proven guilty" situation. The burden was on Obama to prove he was qualified.

And he did. Unless you believe his birth certificate to be a sham. Which from the start of your post, you don't.
Just goes to show how truly despicable Republicans are. They know in their hearts its a lie, but they can't help themselves but to repeat it and spread it.

What scum!

Use a little common sense if this was Bush would you still view it as you do with obama? Have you forgotten that it was a Democrat who filed suit to have the courts force obama to reveal his hidden documents? People who aren't trying to hide something do not seal their public records. And this happen to John McCain, so what does he do he produces the required documents in a timely manner.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back