407-19 House Restricts Travel Visa Waivers

The word "waiver" is the operative term. Waver means exception to the freaking law. It seems that some democrats including the Hussein administration won't even consider following the existing federal law. What the hell is going on in the administration when the A.G. plays dumb about "sanctuary cities" that defy federal law and at the same time she threatens arrest for any citizen who insults a muslem. This is beyond insanity.

the House defunded Obamacare 55 times too

remind everyone who the fringe radicals are ...

I'm not sure why we should have visa waivers for anyone not Mexican or Canadian. And I'm not sure about the back bacon eaters since they beat us in two wars.

November 25:

We have a long and complicated vetting process. It is extremely difficult already for a refugee to get asylum in the United States.

Besides, that is not the biggest security hole, people. The biggest hole is the visa waiver agreement we have with Europe.

and if it gets through the senate, it will be vetoed.

:thup:
What makes you say that?

because that is what happens with most of the winger votes. but i may have spoken too soon having seen the vote just now.

thing is, i'm not sure what the justification is for restricting visitors visas. they don't seem to be the problem. so it seems to me like it's just action for the sake of action. this is particularly true where most of the people who've gone to yemen and Syria, etc and come back are citizens.... like the loser in san Bernardino.

The word "waiver" is the operative term. Waver means exception to the freaking law. It seems that some democrats including the Hussein administration won't even consider following the existing federal law. What the hell is going on in the administration when the A.G. plays dumb about "sanctuary cities" that defy federal law and at the same time she threatens arrest for any citizen who insults a muslem. This is beyond insanity.
Hey dumbshit.

The Visa Waiver Program has been around since long before Obama. The GOP Congress and Bush were okay with it.

Try not to think. Just let your propaganda ministers tell you what to say, mm-kay?

What makes you say that?

because that is what happens with most of the winger votes. but i may have spoken too soon having seen the vote just now.
You spoke out of your ass based on idiotic partisan assumptions.

Hey dumbshit.

The Visa Waiver Program has been around since long before Obama. The GOP Congress and Bush were okay with it.

Try not to think. Just let your propaganda ministers tell you what to say, mm-kay?
Hey dumbshit.

He never claimed Obama started it.

Stupid fucking liberal

My point exactly. Overwhelming bipartisan support in both Houses and Obama vetoes. Which will then be easily overridden.
What makes you think Obama will veto it?

Oh, yeah. He's a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Hey dumbshit.

Hey dumbshit.

He never claimed Obama started it.

Stupid fucking liberal
"It seems that some democrats including the Hussein administration won't even consider following the existing federal law."

Dumbass.

Not only that, the Visa Waiver Program IS THE EXISTING FEDERAL LAW.

My point exactly. Overwhelming bipartisan support in both Houses and Obama vetoes. Which will then be easily overridden.
What makes you think Obama will veto it?

Oh, yeah. He's a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Watch.

Forum List

Back