400 Million Mexicans by 2060!

So you are saying that the third world's population will always increase at a constant rate but the first world's wont? Am I interpreting that nonsense correctly?

I'd love to see your extensive evidence to back up that one ...

Are you telling me that a typical intelligent white American woman will crank out 4-5 children before the age of 25? Do you live in a 80%hispanic neighborhood?

No, I'm saying that you have a better chance of grasping a piece of jello in your hand than you do statistics.

How about this: The more white people run away when Mexicans move into their neighborhoods, the more Mexicans will sneak across the US border to make white people run away when Mexicans move into their neighborhoods!

At the rate the Mexicans breed, Mexico will have a population of 400 million by 2060.

Look at the stats:

1950: Mexico's population was 27,741,000

2005: Mexico's population was 105,330,000

Just do the math:

2060: Mexico's population will be over 400 million!!!!

By that time the United States will be a burned out wilderness. Who will feed them?

Fear monger.

I think he's just really gullible ... or hoping other people are.

Too MANY people are...

"Captain Modbert, we have a reading in this sector."

trolldar.gif

Are you telling me that a typical intelligent white American woman will crank out 4-5 children before the age of 25? Do you live in a 80%hispanic neighborhood?

No, I'm saying that you have a better chance of grasping a piece of jello in your hand than you do statistics.

How about this: The more white people run away when Mexicans move into their neighborhoods, the more Mexicans will sneak across the US border to make white people run away when Mexicans move into their neighborhoods!

You're right!

I think I see one right now cutting my neighbor's lawn!

Off to action!

*cue epic superhero music*

But now you're comparing a first world United States with a third world Mexico. Give ME a break!

So you are saying that the third world's population will always increase at a constant rate but the first world's wont? Am I interpreting that nonsense correctly?

You sound bitter. My suggestion is to move to a white neighborhood or find an attractive Hispanic mate who might be able to explain a different viewpoint to you. That said, I'd like to hear your suggestion(s) on how to deal with the immigration problem. Seems no one has a solution that would be acceptable to all. As usual, just bitching about it may make you feel good because you can spout off, but it accomplishes nothing.

You sound bitter. My suggestion is to move to a white neighborhood or find an attractive Hispanic mate who might be able to explain a different viewpoint to you. That said, I'd like to hear your suggestion(s) on how to deal with the immigration problem. Seems no one has a solution that would be acceptable to all. As usual, just bitching about it may make you feel good because you can spout off, but it accomplishes nothing.

Because Mexico represents less than 2% of the world's population, use that as a guide and start kicking out the millions that don't belong here.

But now you're comparing a first world United States with a third world Mexico. Give ME a break!

The more healthcare America sent to Mexico, the healthier they got, the more they had children. It's not rocket science. These people are real simple folk!

From all I've read on the subject, Mexicans would much prefer to live in harmony in their own country. Most migrant workers come here because of abject poverty and they are looking for a better life for their families. I think Calderon is positioning himself on illegal immigration much better than Fox ever did, which is a step in the right direction. But first things first: Calderon is also finally playing a huge role in ending Mexico's contribution to fighting the drug gangs and cartels on his side of the border. The demand for drugs IN THE UNITED STATES is also a major factor in illegal immigration.

Yeah, that's it. :cuckoo:

Most Mexicans think that Americans are the world's biggest idiots for allowing them to just walk in and take whatever they want without putting up a fight.

Because Mexico represents less than 2% of the world's population, use that as a guide and start kicking out the millions that don't belong here.

How do you go about "kicking them out"?? Assuming you're only talking about illegals, it would take an enormous police action (first a dragnet, then a few huge fenced-in arenas, then a massive deportation). Logistically, that's impossible. And then, unless we deployed armed guards every 20 miles all along the 3,000 mile border, or built a solid fence that began 10 feet underground and reached Uranus, they would come right back over the border if so determined.

Nope. The first thing is to start enforcing existing laws against corporations that hire illegals in the first place. If there is no work here, they won't want to come here. We need to return to the programs that WORKED which involved bussing migrant workers (pickers) over the border for planting, tending, then harvesting; then bussing them back when the job was done. They were paid well (at least after Caesar Chavez demanded it), received housing and were otherwise treated well by communities.

Most Mexicans think that Americans are the world's biggest idiots for allowing them to just walk in and take whatever they want without putting up a fight.

So does that mean you actually talk to them? Otherwise, how would you know that? You seem to hate Mexicans.

You have to make them pay for everything they get.

You have to force those "LA RAZA" organizations to pay up for all the money they defrauded the American taxpayer.

You have to end FREE EDUCATION(The Mexican baby sitter). That would really put a clamp on mamasita's vagina. Since every kid in my neighborhood cost the taxpayer $185,000(PK-12), that would really get the economy going fast.

Loan money only to American citizens, and make it hard as hell to send money back across the border.

That's just a few things.

Make ENGLISH the official language of all 50 states. It has been for hundreds of years anyway.

Logistically, that's impossible. And then, unless we deployed armed guards every 20 miles all along the 3,000 mile border, or built a solid fence that began 10 feet underground and reached Uranus, they would come right back over the border if so determined

It would take less than 2% of the US population to make a human fence on the US-Mexico border. Standing shoulder to shoulder!

Forum List

Back