40 Years of Class Warfare in One Chart.

Too stupid and conservative, Republican capitalism screwed the middle class and lower class and made the rich uber uber wealthy. .

dear, it was liberal taxes, unions, deficits and the liberal attack on our schools and families that screwed the middle and lower classes. And, it was 20 milion liberal illegals that took the remaining jobs and drove down wages even for those jobs. Why not make liberalism illegal as our Founders intended to solve these problems??.

Too stupid and conservative, Republican capitalism screwed the middle class and lower class and made the rich uber uber wealthy. In the meantime they cried "foul" when people started to question why they shouldn't earn a little more. Heaven forbid You have no right to ask for more in wages, you should be happy with what you make now. Another empty rhetoric is "there are too many regulations" or "taxes are too high" while laughing behind everyone backs as the uber wealthy cash in big time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure the fallacies out.. Meanwhile the poor slobs in China work for $10 an hour and think they are doing well when in fact...

You live in the most wealthy country in the world, with an average standard of living, greater than that of most of the planet, including dozens of countries that have existed, and grown for literally thousands of years longer than the US.

Think about that.... Our system, allowed our people to build, and grow a standard of living in just 200 years, that is greater than the standard of living in countries that have existed for thousands of year.

Do you realize that if you earn just $32K a year.... literally less money than a truck driver... you are the top 1% of wage earners in the entire world?

You *ARE* the 1%.

So of our poorest working people, live standards of living, that is greater than the middles class of most of the planet.

So when you say why are the right-leaning people against changing the system, that has given us the most wealthy country in the world, with the highest standard of living in the world.... than answer is..... because the only change we could adopt from here, would lower us. That's what you advocate. When you advocate changing to a system used elsewhere, you advocate screwing the country over. Yeah.... we tend to be against that. It's not shocking.

You know right wing economics is a failure when they need to compare US to 3rd world nations

The last 40 years of conservative think tank legislation has killed the economy

(Re-)Introducing: The American School of Economics

When the United States became independent from Britain it also rebelled against the British System of economics, characterized by Adam Smith, in favor of the American School based on protectionism and infrastructure and prospered under this system for almost 200 years to become the wealthiest nation in the world. Unrestrained free trade resurfaced in the early 1900s culminating in the Great Depression and again in the 1970s culminating in the current Economic Meltdown.

Closely related to mercantilism, it can be seen as contrary to classical economics. It consisted of these three core policies:
  1. protecting industry through selective high tariffs (especially 1861–1932) and through subsidies (especially 1932–70)
  2. government investments in infrastructure creating targeted internal improvements (especially in transportation)
  3. a national bank with policies that promote the growth of productive enterprises rather than speculation

It is a capitalist economic school based on the Hamiltonian economic program. The American School of capitalism was intended to allow the United States to become economically independent and nationally self-sufficient.

Frank Bourgin's 1989 study of the Constitutional Convention shows that direct government involvement in the economy was intended by the Founders

The goal, most forcefully articulated by Hamilton, was to ensure that dearly won political independence was not lost by being economically and financially dependent on the powers and princes of Europe. The creation of a strong central government able to promote science, invention, industry and commerce, was seen as an essential means of promoting the general welfare and making the economy of the United States strong enough for them to determine their own destiny.

American School economics - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Of course thats 100% stupid, illiterate, dishonest and typicially liberal. Over the last 40 years Federal spending has grown by a liberal 400% and Federal Register pages (regulations)have grown by a liberal 300,000 pages.

See why we call him dumbto3? Please tell me what other conclusion is possible.

Frank Bourgin's 1989 study of the Constitutional Convention shows that direct government involvement in the economy was intended by the Founders

100% stupid illiterate and liberal as always.

if Constitution said that dumbto3 would show us the words or he would show us the actions of our Founders when they ran the govt!!

Thomas Jefferson:
"The path we have to pursue[when Jefferson was President ] is so quiet that we have nothing scarcely to propose to our Legislature."

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor (read-taxes) and bread it has earned this is the sum of good government.

I have asked dumbto3 24 times if he is a communist but oddly he refuses to answer?

100% stupid illiterate and liberal as always.

if Constitution said that dumbto3 would show us the words or he would show us the actions of our Founders when they ran the govt!!

Thomas Jefferson:
"The path we have to pursue[when Jefferson was President ] is so quiet that we have nothing scarcely to propose to our Legislature."

"A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor (read-taxes) and bread it has earned this is the sum of good government.

I have asked dumbto3 24 times if he is a communist but oddly he refuses to answer?

At least you stopped trying to use bogus TJ quotes Bubba, good for you!

"The only orthodox object of the institution of government is to secure the greatest degree of happiness possible to the general mass of those associated under it."
Thomas Jefferson

I've asked Ed the dummy if he's still sleeping with his mom and sister, oddly he refuses to answer???

"The only orthodox object of the institution of government is to secure the greatest degree of happiness possible to the general mass of those associated under it."
Thomas Jefferson

OMG!!!Total 1000% illliterate liberal moron has no idea Jefferson founded Republican Party with Madision in 1793 so people could secure greatest possible happiness through freedom from liberal govt.

Of course thats 100% stupid, illiterate, dishonest and typicially liberal. Over the last 40 years Federal spending has grown by a liberal 400% and Federal Register pages (regulations)have grown by a liberal 300,000 pages.

See why we call him dumbto3? Please tell me what other conclusion is possible.

Yet the Gov't is spending less today than under Ronnie who GREATLY grew Gov't and his "war" was Grenada, lol

22.6% of GDP for Ronnie in 1986

20.3% of GDP today

You know how economists measure it Bubba? lol

Historical Federal Receipt and Outlay Summary

Thomas Jefferson

OMG!!!Total 1000% illliterate liberal moron has no idea Jefferson founded Republican Party with Madision in 1793 so people could secure greatest possible happiness through freedom from liberal govt.

And TJ doubled the size of the US without even going to Congress. Go figure, lol

Thomas Jefferson

I've asked Ed the dummy if he's still sleeping with his mom and sister, oddly he refuses to answer???

Thomas Jefferson

And TJ doubled the size of the US without even going to Congress. Go figure, lol

too stupid by 1000% he did go to congress and he doubled size of country not size of government. Conservatives are against big govt not big countries you total fool.

Thomas Jefferson

too stupid by 1000% he did go to congress and he doubled size of country not size of government. Conservatives are against big govt not big countries you total fool.

He went to Congress AFTERWARDS Bubba, learn some history. He didn't involve Congress when he did it!! Damn dictator!!

Acknowledge ALL you put out is low info BS claiming Gov't spending increased 400% the past 30 years when clearly Obama's is spending less than Reagan?? lol

He went to Congress AFTERWARDS Bubba, learn some history. He didn't involve Congress when he did it!! Damn dictator!!

always 100% stupid and liberal!! Remember, a liberal will always be a fool.

Jefferson was forced to push for ratification, and received the consent of the Senate on October 20 by a vote of twenty-four to seven. The next day in Washington, the Americans and the French envoy exchanged ratified copies of the treaty.

Acknowledge ALL you put out is low info BS claiming Gov't spending increased 400% the past 30 years when clearly Obama's is spending less than Reagan?? lol

alway stupid and liberal!!! spending in 1984 was about $1.3 trillion and it is now about $4 trillion.

always 100% stupid and liberal!! Remember, a liberal will always be a fool.

Jefferson was forced to push for ratification, and received the consent of the Senate on October 20 by a vote of twenty-four to seven. The next day in Washington, the Americans and the French envoy exchanged ratified copies of the treaty.

Jefferson wrote to Kentucky's governor, James Garrard, to inform him of Monroe's appointment and to assure him that Monroe was empowered to enter into "arrangements that may effectually secure our rights & interest in the Mississippi, and in the country eastward of that."

As Jefferson noted in that letter, Monroe's charge was to obtain land east of the Mississippi. Monroe's instructions, drawn up by Madison and approved by Jefferson, allocated up to $10 million for the purchase of New Orleans and all or part of the Floridas. If this bid failed, Monroe was instructed to try to purchase just New Orleans, or, at the very least, secure U.S. access to the Mississippi and the port.

..Seizing on what Jefferson later called "a fugitive occurrence," Monroe and Livingston immediately entered into negotiations and on April 30 reached an agreement that exceeded their authority - the purchase of the Louisiana territory, including New Orleans, for $15 million. The acquisition of approximately 827,000 square miles would double the size of the United States.

Though rumors of the purchase preceded notification from Monroe and Livingston, their message reached Washington in time for an official announcement on July 4, 1803.

The purchase treaty had to be ratified by the end of October, which gave Jefferson and his Cabinet time to deliberate the issues of boundaries and constitutionality. Exact boundaries would have to be negotiated with Spain and England and so would not be set for several years, and Jefferson's Cabinet members argued that the constitutional amendment he proposed was not necessary. As time for ratification of the purchase treaty grew short, Jefferson accepted his Cabinet's counsel and rationalized: "It is the case of a guardian, investing the money of his ward in purchasing an important adjacent territory; and saying to him when of age, I did this for your good."

The Louisiana Purchase Thomas Jefferson s Monticello

alway stupid and liberal!!! spending in 1984 was about $1.3 trillion and it is now about $4 trillion.

Static dollars? lol

FDR spent what $135 billion in 1940!
Ronnie spent 9+ times that 44 years lateer?? lol

Very good post.

Now, the question is this: Why did compensation deviate from productivity and what will it take to change this, and realign compensation with productivity?

I would submit that the deviation occurred because workers became complacent and apathetic toward their own pay and began settling for pay that was lower in value than their production. The best way to counteract this trend is for workers to be more assertive and advocate for their own compensation.

The best way to lose a job working for me is to demand I give you something. Don't like the situation, leave. I'll fill the spot tomorrow.

Very good post.

Now, the question is this: Why did compensation deviate from productivity and what will it take to change this, and realign compensation with productivity?

I would submit that the deviation occurred because workers became complacent and apathetic toward their own pay and began settling for pay that was lower in value than their production. The best way to counteract this trend is for workers to be more assertive and advocate for their own compensation.

The best way to lose a job working for me is to demand I give you something. Don't like the situation, leave. I'll fill the spot tomorrow.

Cool story bro. I never said anything about demanding anything. I said that workers need to be more assertive and to advocate for their own compensation.

Very good post.

Cool story bro. I never said anything about demanding anything. I said that workers need to be more assertive and to advocate for their own compensation.

When you said they should be more assertive, you didn't have to use the word demanding. The terms means confidently aggressive with synonyms of forceful or demanding. The opposite of being complacent or apathetic is demanding. To demand something means you believe you deserve it and you are very clear that you think workers deserve more compensation.

Very good post.

When you said they should be more assertive, you didn't have to use the word demanding. The terms means confidently aggressive with synonyms of forceful or demanding. The opposite of being complacent or apathetic is demanding. To demand something means you believe you deserve it and you are very clear that you think workers deserve more compensation.

:lol:

You're one illiterate son of a bitch. Being assertive does not mean demanding. And you're clearly one shitty leader.

Very good post.

:lol:

You're one illiterate son of a bitch. Being assertive does not mean demanding. And you're clearly one shitty leader.

So you assert yourself in a timid manner? Assertive means forceful, pushy, aggressive, etc. It's not me saying, it's the thesaurus. Argue with it.

You clearly wouldn't make a good follower. You clearly don't understand that the boss is in charge and you work for him, he/she doesn't work for you.

Forum List

Back